PDA

View Full Version : Razz

Black S
Jun 24, 2002, 09:03 AM
Dear Every1,
Maybe we could edit some thing in jj2, Make the Razz charactor in other words, Its pretty ez as long as we have 1 or 2 coders. and maybe make Deven a playable character?
THX ALOT IS U HELP

Fighter II
Jun 24, 2002, 10:24 AM
Yeah! Let's put Razz as the new main char! I want him to do special moves like spincut and spinning kick!!!!

Violet CLM
Jun 24, 2002, 12:02 PM
You don't mind if I roll my eyes, do you? :roll: :rolleyes:

SOURCE CODE.

MaGoo
Jun 24, 2002, 12:22 PM
If we didn't need the source code, we would have done it long ago. It's not that easy.

Alister
Jun 24, 2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Black S
Its pretty ez as long as we have 1 or 2 coders.

Pretty big assumption there, mac.

Monolith
Jun 24, 2002, 09:35 PM
I'm not nearly as skeptical about the source code/coders as I am on how we're going to get the non-existant art.

Razz
Jun 25, 2002, 06:49 AM
It would be a honor if you guys put me in the game :p
I was so happy when they decide to put me in a new game
that I actually ehhh.....
Well it's time to tell the truth, I ate all Jazz3 makers else it would be out now... DONT EAT ME!

Super Saiyan
Jun 25, 2002, 11:28 AM
Ive heard once from Xan (Anyone know him? :P He left the community) that Flea has some character change program or to edit or something, Im not really sure. You might could ask him about that.

JZBlue
Jun 26, 2002, 08:24 AM
I'm curious
Who's going to make decisions about what changes get made to Jazz2 after the source code is bought? Maybe their should be a poll that has main people from J20 and link and people like that.

Fawriel
Jun 26, 2002, 08:26 AM
I think with RAZZ they mean RAZZ,not RAZZ,you understand?;)

$tilettø
Jun 26, 2002, 09:14 AM
No i dont but thats me :P

and About Devan i "Heard" that someone has made this into jazz
So without The SourceCode
would it be that hard to put it in i dont know but

Stijn
Jun 26, 2002, 11:31 PM
Xan is back :)

Trafton AT
Jun 27, 2002, 09:41 AM
Sorry, we don't have the source code for JJ2 or the anims.j2a code, so it's a no-go. Darn that Epic Megagames! Darn them to heck! :D

JZBlue
Jun 27, 2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by JZBlue
I'm curious
Who's going to make decisions about what changes get made to Jazz2 after the source code is bought? Maybe their should be a poll that has main people from J20 and link and people like that.

READ PEOPLE, READ

Ice M A N
Jun 27, 2002, 11:02 AM
The source code isn't being bought. It's being released, freely (we're pretty sure :p), but when, and under what restrictions are yet to be determined.

Once it's out there, however, there is a council which makes the decisions. It includes some of the "main people" from the community (including link I believe). And there is a hidden forum on this board for the council (Don't bother trying to access it, unless your account has the proper permissions set you won't be able to see anything. And if your account DOES have the proper permissions, you'd know about it already.).

This isn't news. It's common knowledge if you keep up with the community's happenings.

Fawriel
Jun 27, 2002, 11:05 AM
Am I an important person here?:confused:

Just asking!:D

StormyThunder
Jun 27, 2002, 04:39 PM
You could find a picture of Razz on the Jazz Jackrabbit3 FAQ. Just go into images and page all the way down. Maybe you could design weapons and special moves for Razz. Or here's an easier way to get there. Just go to: http://www.jazz2online.com/~j3f/jj3images.htm

Krezack
Jun 29, 2002, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Ice M A N
The source code isn't being bought. It's being released, freely (we're pretty sure :p), but when, and under what restrictions are yet to be determined.

Once it's out there, however, there is a council which makes the decisions. It includes some of the "main people" from the community (including link I believe). And there is a hidden forum on this board for the council (Don't bother trying to access it, unless your account has the proper permissions set you won't be able to see anything. And if your account DOES have the proper permissions, you'd know about it already.).

This isn't news. It's common knowledge if you keep up with the community's happenings.

I'll make a bet that before long some "liberator" would make it free game. :roll:

JZBlue
Jul 2, 2002, 04:09 PM
Yes, the Source Code may be realeased freely, if it isn't bought.

Trafton AT
Jul 2, 2002, 06:24 PM
*Sigh*
Read other forums before you post this kind of stuff.

CazCatRabbit
Jul 5, 2002, 04:34 PM
You can find a picture of Razz at : http://www.jazz2online.com/~j3f/jj3images.htm if you need an image to make a game off him.

Invader Zim
Jul 14, 2002, 04:34 PM
Whats the source code for?

Trafton AT
Jul 14, 2002, 05:53 PM
You can't edit code if you don't have it, Zim. Any program needs coding behind it. We don't have the JJ2 source code, and thus we can't reprogram it.

Nadine
Jul 19, 2002, 05:38 PM
Let me understand some things here:

Who is Razz? I went to that page, and I saw the pic. All I can say is that rabbit wears too much clothes! I don't know who he is or what he is about, but there are too many characters now. The focus is Jazz! Jeez, this is SUCH Sonic the Hedgehog de ja vue...

About the source code: How do you know it's being released? I thought Epic is keeping it to themselves? How do you know about this and how soon will it happen possibly?

I'd appreciate some insight on this.

StormyThunder
Jul 27, 2002, 03:01 PM
I've always thought he was a pilot. But I just made that up.