PDA

View Full Version : New Story: Enter the Jazz Demension

Ax Man
May 5, 2001, 01:37 PM
If I get a few joiners i will start this story! But please don't ICQ me asking to be in it. Post it here or e-mail me at squall1004@hotmail.com.....For I am on vacation for the next 10 days and am writing this from a cyber-cafe. Well anyway without further adue here is the prolouge.

Prolouge- Questions Unanswered

---------------------------------

What is time? Enstein defines it as an illusion, a figment made up by our minds. But what of dreams and alternate worlds? Are they also just figments? What happens when one dream mixes with reality? Can it be told what is real and what is not? In this story you shall find a story of crossed friends..lovers shall we say. Torn apart by a barrier that no man nor rabbit can comprehend: The mind......When one man enters the relm of the rabbits, all foundations will be shaken. He was shown a world he was not meant to see. No-one knows just how deep it will be shaken. You shall read as the unthinkable comes to pass and only a few shall be left to carry on the legacy...

Tanpopo Kiku
May 7, 2001, 08:52 AM
I'll join, and you will probably want to use Timothy Hyperion Purr, since we have joint profiles.

Uh...it's a little long, but here:

Name: Timothy Hyperion Purr

Good or Bad: Neither, I am supposedly good, but the fact that I sometimes end up killing people contradicts that.

Nickname: None. I dare you to call me something I do not like.

Age: 18 (I'm really 11, but I don't like being that age)

Height: 5'1" (I'm short, laugh at me for being short and I will get mad)

Weight: Unknown

Appearance: I’m a tan-furred cat with black hair. Usually I wear a black cape, blue shirt, and green pants.

Homeworld: Eleusia II, a moon orbiting Botanicus. I rarely visit there anymore, since it brings back bad memories.

Family/Parents: The Warlord Razz Rackrabbit, that evil rabbit, killed my father and older sister when he kidnapped me. Only my mother is left, but I hate her somewhat. I think I had a cousin, but I would not care.

Personality: I tend to be violent at times, which is why Tanpopo Kiku usually hangs around to keep me out of trouble. I typically show no mercy, especially if people anger me (or perhaps if they insult Kiku) excessively. Occasionally I regret killing someone, but that is very occasionally.

Weapons: Usually a green-bladed lightsaber, but I sometimes use my magic, which is very powerful. Sometimes I bring a blaster with me, but only if I need a long-range weapon. I also carry a dagger.

Powers/Magic: I can clap my hands together and throw lightning. I am psychic, telepathic, and can read people’s minds. I wear a special amulet around my neck, which looks somewhat like Kiku’s. It can protect me to some extent, and gives me extra power. I can cast many different types of spells.

Lives: Everywhere, and Nowhere. I travel with Kiku, and like I said, she keeps me out of trouble.

Other Facts: I’m not saying anything. No one knows much about my history, except for Kiku.

Name: Tanpopo Kiku

Good or Bad: Usually good.

Nickname: None. I dare you to call me something I do not like.

Height: 4’ 9”

Weight: Unknown

Appearance: I have black hair, light brown fur, and purple eyes. I am half-blind in one eye and wear gold-framed glasses. Usually I wear a blue shirt and purple shorts.

Homeworld: None, I don’t know.

Family: I have a brother, Tubbs (15 yrs), and a younger sister, Melissa aka Sakura (6 yrs). As for my parents, I thought my father was alive, but right now, we’ve concluded that Razz Rackrabbit killed both of them.

Personality: Calm most of the time, but I sometimes lose my temper and get mad at people. Although I have always longed to have friends, and I am friendly, no one really likes me. Therefore I do not like anyone besides Timothy Purr (and my siblings) and do not trust other people.

Weapons: My magic, purple bladed lightsaber, and blaster. I am able to do more varieties of spells and magic than Timothy. Sometimes I take a small knife with me.

Lives: Nowhere, usually in my Pyro GL. I have never been accepted in neighborhoods and therefore avoid living in cities.

Other facts: Same as Timothy Purr. I’m not saying anything.

Ax Man
May 8, 2001, 05:19 PM
Chapter 1: The Link between worlds

-------------------------------------

Carrotus: Time 16:49 Year 5678

Six long years had been spent constructing the technology to contact another world. Now it was to ruin by a visit from Carrotus’s High Council. They were to arrive the day after tomorrow. Tanapopu Kiku slammed her fist down on her guild masters desk “No! I will not allow it! I will make contact whether you wish me to or not. The Council may do as they wish but they will not sway my decision” With that Tanapopu Kiku left the room her Red Cloak swaying behind her. She turned around to give a faint smile as she noticed the surprise on her guild master’s face.

Tanapopu Kiku walked up to the matter transporter and lay her paw over the power switch. Suddenly a hand was placed on her back. She spun around and drew her knife. Only to stare right into the barrel of a loaded blaster “I can’t let you do it Tanapopu” the voice muffled. She immediately recognized the voice of Timothy Hyperion Purr. She pushed the gun aside and laughed “You really think you can stop me?! We may be friends but I stand firm on this” With that Tanapopu walked towards her quarters leaving Timothy standing near the portal.

Earth: Time 8:19 Year 2031

Ax Man walked out of the hospital in pure anger. The doctors could do nothing? His father had cancer! They claim they can regenerate organs but why not now? The whole process dumbfounded him. He turned to find his fathers doctor behind him. Without thinking Ax Man loaded a clip into his gun. With a tear in his eye he turned around and shot. He walked over to the doctor’s carcass and noticed a note. He picked it up and read it. The doctor had come to tell him his father had died 14 minutes after he had left the room. Ax Man felt a tear on his eye. Turning around he ran, and never wanted to turn back. He would run to the country some place where he could marry and be happy. Suddenly he realized what he just did “You shot a man! What have you done! Now you can never be happy”

Ax Man ran to the nearest taxi. He jumped in and barely mumbled to the driver “24th street” The taxi driver started to drive. Suddenly as if never leaving Ax Man heard the taxi driver say “Hey buddy, were here 24th street. Now pay you fare and get out” Ax Man quickly looked into his pocket and pulled out a 20. He quickly muffled “Keep the change”

He walked up the stairs to his apartment. He quickly grabbed the keys, after several unsuccessful accounts of opening the door he finally got it to sag open. Quickly placing his jacket on the couch, he walked to the bedroom where he quickly fell into a quiet sleep.

That night Ax Man had had visions of worlds he never should have seen. Places man was never meant to know about. It seems the by touching the portal Tanapopu Kiku had effected the most sensitive man to pick up the signals sent by the now open portal.