PDA

View Full Version : A whole new world for TEC on JJ2...

Bôlt TÈC
May 6, 2001, 06:21 AM
Hello. This is the first time I visited this message board, and I am also the first person who is in charge of TEC who has posted a message here. I thought it would be a good idea to tell about the new-TEC here.

This time, TEC has returned to JJ2 once again, and I turned out to be the new game-leader during the Spring Voting. I am trying to make TEC less passive. I am trying to archieve this by using ICQ, MSN, being more online in JJ2 and posting more on message boards (the other leaders don´t do this..).

And, we also decided to make TEC more independent (TEC is the boss over TEC and no other clans or people). I would like to make TEC very active again, like it was a long time ago.

People who have questions about TEC can now ask me, instead of Gale, Flame and Ice.

Greetings,

Bolt TEC

~SPLASH~
May 6, 2001, 09:35 AM
hey there, welcome, have a free soda, enjoy your stay and ehm...ok

good luck with the new TEC then

Rýû
May 6, 2001, 07:01 PM
Ryu has a question .....is TEC still very assosiated with CC?

COOLM@N CC
May 8, 2001, 06:18 AM
Tec is our best ally,

we help eachother a lot!

COOLM@N CC
May 8, 2001, 06:19 AM
i vergot my singature....

GoldBones
May 8, 2001, 05:34 PM
*growls* CC.....

`gb[Gpw]

Fquist_old
May 9, 2001, 05:42 AM
Watch it GoldBones

GoldBones
May 9, 2001, 11:16 AM
Hey I didn't say anything...

`GB[GpW]

~SPLASH~
May 9, 2001, 11:42 AM
no he was just growling

*leers at fquist*

ok this is getting kinda offtopic sorry evreyone

*runs*

Newspaz
May 9, 2001, 12:52 PM
Guys.. don't pay attention to them anymore. I decided to do that this afternoon. They will be gone in no time if noone pays attention to them.

Rýû
May 12, 2001, 09:29 AM
Ryu says: Ok i will ignore them in here for now on......BUT!!!!!!IF I SEE THEM ON JAZZ RYU IS GONNA LAY THE SMACKDOWN ON THEIR CANDY(u know the rest)

Bôlt TÈC
May 13, 2001, 04:24 AM
No, we´re not so close to CC anymore, TEC is now fully indepent, and carefully selected our allies and members. However, UR is still our allie.

Droom maar lekker verder Coolman. We waren wel allies, maar we hebben TEC nieuw leven ingeblazen en ik heb besloten dat jij een alliance met TEC eerst moet verdienen, CC is het niet waardig.

~SPLASH~
May 13, 2001, 04:47 AM
did i hear this right? did TEC say CC is not worthy to be an allie?

yay is TEC finally getting loose?

YAY!

good job!

Rýû
May 13, 2001, 10:15 AM
WOW!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! BOLT U JUST WON RYU'S APROVATION!!!!

ShadowGPW
May 13, 2001, 01:09 PM
Bolt, keep it in English and not Dutch.. =P

UrbanMenace
May 14, 2001, 07:51 AM
Can someone translate that? I'm too lazy to find that dutch translator again http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

COOLM@N CC
May 14, 2001, 09:33 AM
WHY...

WHY...

WHY IS EVERYBODEY MEAN AGAINS CC?

(yes, tec isn't our ally anymore)

FreeLance57
May 14, 2001, 09:54 AM
Cracco ruined it...

anyway, good luck with the new TEC. I was just telling some newbies in a server that I didn't like TEC because it was a peaceful clan and that makes no sense in online gaming when the game is all about fighting. Right?

~SPLASH~
May 14, 2001, 10:27 AM
coolman u got a crap thing which had been ruined as a clan. maybe CB wanted to get rid of that and he just ditched it to u..

sounds evil..gotta live with it

Newspaz
May 14, 2001, 11:04 AM
Well it's simple.

Like Freelance said. CB ruined it. And I have the idea you ain't going to do this much better then he did.

COOLM@N CC
May 15, 2001, 11:50 AM
thankyou...

Rýû
May 15, 2001, 05:09 PM
Look im gonna tell u something maybe u really wanna make it up for CC but, how do we know u r not lying? How do we know u r Not Cracco Boy trying to start again and mess with us like be4? How do we know u r not him? Huh? And if u r not him, then im sorry but Cracco Burned ur clan very much

Rýû
May 15, 2001, 05:10 PM
So much we don't trust anyone that claims himself leader of CC, clan he did and loved so..

FreeLance57
May 15, 2001, 07:28 PM
good point there, ryu...but i don't think cracco had that much intellegence...

(also, i don't understand your second post)

Newspaz
May 15, 2001, 10:29 PM
Oh well.. you guys remember? CraccoBoy claimed a lot of stuff. But afterwards he seemed the leader behind about 5 clans. I don't trust CC's anymore.

Except for member CC's they're innocent =). But I don't trust CC Leaders.

GoldBones
May 15, 2001, 11:16 PM
I Agree with Uncle NewspazzY! (I love that name http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Bôlt TÈC
May 16, 2001, 04:58 AM
He had 5 clans, but not at the same time. cracco club, Cracco Club, Cracco Clan, cracco clan and CraccoClan. Hehe.

COOLM@N CC
May 16, 2001, 10:29 AM
He also had FD

but somebodey captured it

UrbanMenace
May 16, 2001, 11:01 AM
On , Bôlt TÈC wrote:

...I am the first person who is in charge of TEC who has posted a message here.

Sorry, but according to some TEC chatting, the reason you are the only TEC here is because of the IP logging, correct?

If that is so, then (AFAIK) you are actually safer here than playing Jazz 2. Here, the IP is only available to about ten people, wheras on Jazz 2, anyone using telnet or xjj2 can find your IP. Also, it isn't really that dangerous for people to know your IP, particularly if it is dynamic, which I assume it is, that's going to be censored isn't it... I mean ássumed.

Anyway, ignore me...

~SPLASH~
May 16, 2001, 10:42 PM
On , COOLM@N CC wrote:

He also had FD

but somebodey captured it

FD wasnt cracco boy's clan, it was funkykiller's

and he stopped it i think

Assassin
May 17, 2001, 04:57 AM
FD was FunkyKillers clan.

But he had to leave for a while so he gave it to Nimrod for a while to look after it.

Then Nimrod closed it with the agreement of FunkyKiller because all the ppl who were in FD didn't come online anymore.

COOLM@N CC
May 17, 2001, 08:28 AM
Orginally, it was CB's, but it was captured by BOMB and given to That funky killer

i think...

~SPLASH~
May 17, 2001, 09:54 AM
no dude..some rumor CB had spreaded around or something? j/k

anyway FD stands for FunkyDevils, and is founded by FunkyKiller. u musnt think some BOMB can take away a clan and give it to someone else, this is a game not a war

it is the clan of FunkyKiller, and has never been of CC

COOLM@N CC
May 17, 2001, 10:29 AM
I'm sorry, i made a mistake,

i ment DD