PDA

View Full Version : Wind Meister4 - complete info

Black Ninja
Jul 3, 2002, 09:24 AM
Hey. As many of you know, there has currently been a wind meister4 demo server up. This is just a small, small taste of what is included in the full level. Which brings me to this: exactly what will be in the full version of wind meister4.

there will be 4 types of 'levels'. Tests, Puzzles, CutScenes and Mini Games.
there will be around 20-30 Tests, about 3 Puzzles, and i am hoping for around 7 Mini Games. There will be about 3 CutScenes, maybe more if needed. here is a description of each.

Tests: You know what this is. the thing that makes this wind meister. Yes, wind and warps. that's Tests.

Puzzles: here's an example of a puzzle. The first puzzle you come accross is this: Jazz is in a jail. he talks about how much he hates it. there is a destructable tile over to the right. you must find hidden tnt somewhere in the jail cell.

Mini Games: I think everyone knows what this is..if not, it will be a pleasant surprise. these are in here to make playing wind meister4 less...uhm....annoying, and more enjoyable.

and finally,

CutScenes: yes, that's right. Wind Meister4 includes cutscenes. they are IN the level. Not a separate .mov file. There are currently 2 done: the intro, which is sort of an interactive CutScene, and the 2nd CutScene, where the evil frog plans his evil plan. The 2nd one is very nifty-ish.

This is what is currently view-able in the demo server:
5 tests. 1 with jazz, and 4 with spaz.

1 puzzle, the one where you escape jail.

1 mini-game, which is nowhere near finished.

thank you for reading.

Enigma
Jul 3, 2002, 01:10 PM
I already saw the demo level!! *dances around happily*
It's hard to get used to doing wind tests with spaz though, hehe :p

Chiyu
Jul 4, 2002, 09:01 AM
Tell me more about putting cut-scenes in levels please.

Black Ninja
Jul 4, 2002, 04:58 PM
CB, the next time yer on icq, i'll spill my guts on the matter. =p

Trafton AT
Jul 4, 2002, 05:53 PM
Hmm...How did you insert cutscenes?

Stijn
Jul 8, 2002, 01:06 AM
Animations ;)

Sounds great, BlackNinja.

Michael
Jul 9, 2002, 02:45 AM