PDA

View Full Version : Current poof that I can't draw...

blurredd
Jul 5, 2002, 07:58 AM
I drew this a few days ago... I'm calling him Agent Johnson for now, I couldn't think of anything better. He's currently in pursuit of some anti-Government agents with the intent of exposing what they like to call the "truth", which are really all lies because the Government has nothing to hide.

Anyway, I think the drawing is alright, except maybe the hair. And I'm not done with it; I got too lazy to fix all of the lines and to color it. If you actually get bored enough to do it, I wouldn't care if you colored it. Now go look at my oversized jpg, then comment on it because I'm so bored right now.

http://blurredd.freeservers.com/agentjohnson.jpg

mirrow
Jul 5, 2002, 08:00 AM
i really saw bad pics but that... you are right the worst i ever saw .. sorry but plz don't touch a pencil again

Electric Ir
Jul 5, 2002, 08:20 AM
Not that bad, not at all. Needs some colours and shading, but that's not the point.

Fawriel
Jul 5, 2002, 09:49 AM
I cant draw humans.
I hate humans anyway!}>
That'S why I'm here!:D
After all,no bad pic at all!

Batty Buddy
Jul 5, 2002, 02:21 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Well, you've got the vanishing point done well, and the fingers look good to me- and thats already better then MY style- I don't usually even do fingers and perspective! /\:D/\

GuMmYBeAr!
Jul 6, 2002, 05:51 AM
its great actually o.o

i didn't see any better humanoid picture than yours here ;P

(*whacks mirrow* I will never try and draw you again ;p)

Captain Spam
Jul 6, 2002, 05:53 AM
Me likes, me likes... The whole bit with the hand up front is quite well done. Very solid style.

Though... there's something about the hair that I can't quite put my finger on...

Derby
Jul 6, 2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by mirrow
i really saw bad pics but that... you are right the worst i ever saw .. sorry but plz don't touch a pencil again

Unless you were joking, this is outright discouragement. There is no criticism in this, either. Please refrain from discouraging users to draw in the future, as it is undeniably wrong.

This is a good drawing, and the character looks cool to me. As everyone else said, all you need to do is add color and shading, and you have yourself a nice picture. Good job.

Ninja
Jul 6, 2002, 11:53 PM
This is a pretty cool picture, BlurredD..Keep practicing.

I like your style. :)

Kaz
Jul 7, 2002, 01:15 AM
I'm sorry but I have to agree with Mirrow. Hopefully you'll all get what's actually going on sooner or later. *cough*

Spam, there are no ears if that's what you're talking about. It's a good drawing, but I have to agree with Mirrow.

Fawriel
Jul 7, 2002, 01:18 AM
Pphh...
The only thing I don't like is the name!;)
I didn't even notice the ears!:D

Captain Spam
Jul 7, 2002, 04:59 AM
Kaz: No ears? Peh unto you! My comic's characters have no ears unless they're elven! :-)

No, I think it's something with the hair... I dunno, maybe if the headband were lower or there were some forehead showing above the band... I dunno, really...

atesoRJOL
Jul 8, 2002, 01:44 PM
pic wont show.

Ducky
Jul 9, 2002, 08:30 AM
Oh Blurrie! He's kyoot!

I like him. Even if no one else does. I think he's much better then a lot I've seen.

;P

`Ducky

Fawriel
Jul 9, 2002, 10:31 AM
Like atesor said,the picture is not to be seen anymore!
But I DID like it!;)

Trafton AT
Jul 10, 2002, 08:40 AM
http://blurredd.freeservers.com/agentjohnson.jpg
I think this one is better. The "Remote Linking Forbidden" has better shading. :)

JJ BBoy KS
Jul 10, 2002, 10:54 AM
Yes indeed:

<B>Remote Linking Forbidden

<HR>

Freeservers does not support remote linking of images or files for FREE accounts.

<HR>

PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT</B>

Yes. That's a great picture. :D

JJ BBoy KS
Jul 10, 2002, 10:57 AM
Okay, I see it. To be honest...it's HORRIBLE!!! No, I'm just kiddin' :D

Actually it's not a bad picture. Good hand, good clothes, good everything :D (Good job ;) )

:7

Alister
Jul 10, 2002, 02:33 PM
*lurches in to persuade BlurredD to stay*

But still, nice picture. :)

Fawriel
Jul 11, 2002, 04:18 AM
Strange,I can see 'em both again...:confused:
What was that remote-thingie doing there anyways?:p