PDA

View Full Version : Episode I : The Escape

Unhit
Jul 6, 2002, 02:08 AM
For all characters, please check http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?threadid=4821

<b>EPISODE I : The Escape</b>

It was a rainy day on Naboo when Padmé Amidala, Queen of the Naboo, started her trip to Coruscant. The peace with the Gungans was the reason, and so she took Jar Jar Binks with her. The Gungans should also be allowed to vote in the Senate, she thought. That's why she wanted to introduce Jar Jar, representating his people, to the Galactic Senate.
She knew about the dangers lurking everywhere, in the space, on several planets- and even on Coruscant. That's why she took Captain Nivax, leader of the Queen's Royal with her. He and his bravest soldier Bren Pain both took a Naboo N-1 Fighter, like Padmé did, taking R2-D2 in her fighter, to cover her in space, while other soldiers, her lady's maids and a double, took the big unarmed transportship. Padmé knew about the force since she had met Qui-Gon and his Padawan Obi-Wan four years before...and something told her it was better to use that fighter to get to Coruscant.

They started their flight two hours later, when the sun already appeared. The people of Naboo and the Gungans were arrived, and praised their queen, and, what they hope, the Gungan's new senator.

As it was a dangerous trip, they decided not to fly with light speed and fly around some far planets like Tatooine. It was not that long to Coruscant, about two days, and way saver.
Perhaps it's saver. Sometimes. But not at this situation. When they already left Tatooine behind them, the captain of the transport ship where most of the Royal Guard and Jar Jar where in, recognized something. A few seconds later, a few Droid Space Fighters appeared and started the fire. Thinking Padmé was in the big transporter, they just fired on it, while they did not care about the Naboo fighters. That was their Chance to destroy them...and they did.
But it already was too late. Only a few people, Jar Jar, two soldiers and a lady's maid had got rescue ship before the transporter exploded. The rescue ship set in direction of Tatooine, and the three N-1 fighters followed it.

A few seconds later, they landed on Tatooine. They knew they were not saver on this planet as in space, but they had to inform the Jedi Council and the Senate about what happened - at least the Trade Federation attacked them without any reason - and to ask for help.

They at first contacted the Jedi Council.

<b>Captain Nivax:</b> This is Captai Nivax speaking, is there the Jedi Council?
<b>Mace Windu:</b> Yes. What is your problem, my friend?
<b>Captain Nivax:</b> We have been attacked by the Trade Federation without reason, when we were just near to Tatooine. Most of our crew died while that attack, and now we are stuck here. We need your help!
<b>Mace Windu:</b> I will ask the Council to send you out a rescewing crew. Please wait a few hours, there are electionns for the lord chancellor in the Senate at the moment, so it's hard to collect them all. I will also have to go there now, voting for the Council.
<b>Captain Nivax:</b> Thanks. We will wait.
<b>Mace Windu:</b> May the force be with you.

Ten minutes later, Mace Windu arrived at the Senate, where he went to his platform, where Yoda, Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon and other council members had already waited for him.

<b>Mace Windu:</b> A Naboo soldier just contacted me. He said they have been attacked by the Trade Federtion near to Tatooine.
<b>Yoda:</b> The Republic's enemies strong they get, and everywhere they are. Send them help, we have to!
<b>Mace Windu:</b> Yes. I already told them we would send them some Jedi after the elections.

<b>Chancellor's Assistent:</b> Silence, please! The elections begin! There are only two candidates this time: Valorum, our prior chancellor, and Palpatine of Naboo...

<b>Yoda:</b> Only Palpatine...and no one of the Confederation...something wrong there is.
<b>Mace Windu:</b> What if...Palpatine is the head of the Confederation?
<b>Yoda:</b> Claiming this, we can't. But asking him, we can.

<b>Chancellor's Assistent:</b> ...for to vote, use the buttons on your platform's terminal. The elections are equal and secret. Please hurry.

A few minutes later:

<b>Chancellor's Assistent:</b> We have got a result. Valorum has got 43% of the votes...and Palpatine 41%. The other 16% did not vote. Our new chancellor is the old one, Valorum!

<b>Mace Windu:</b> Hmm...I would have thought Palpatine wins...
<b>Yoda:</b> Something dark I feel...to cover Valorum, we have to! Contact Qui-Gon, fast!
<b>Mace Windu:</b> Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, do you hear me? Watch out for Valorum and especially Palpatine...fast!
<b>Qui-Gon Jinn:</b> Of course. Let's go, Obi-Wan.

During that, in a room of the Senate Building:

<b>Senate Guardian:</b> Chancellor, there is someone that would like to speak you.
<b>Chancellor Valorum:</b> Who is it?
<b>Senate Guardian:</b> It is Palpatine.
<b>Chancellor Valroum:</b> Let him in.

<i>Palpatine walks in.</i>

<b>Palpatine:</b> You won...but what is the use of a victory if you don't have the time to enjoy it?
<b>Chancellor Valorum:</b> I don't know what you're talking about.
<b>Palpatine:</b> It is easy said. You will die.

<i>Senate Guardian takes his blaster and wants to shoot. Palpatine fires a chainlightning and kills the Guardian.</i>

<b>Palpatine:</b> You see, resistance is futile. Now, die!
<b>Chancellor Valorum:</b> Even a Sith has no chance against the Jedi Council and the Senate Guard.
<b>Palpatine:</b> It is not only one Sith. My addicts are waiting outside, my friend.

From the corridor, they hear a louder getting sound, feet on the floor.
<b>Obi-Wan Kenobi:</b> It is there I guess.

<b>Palpatine:</b> We will speak again...later!
<i>Palpatine runs to the corridor, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are short behind him.</i>

<b>Qui-Gon Jinn:</b> I will look if Valorum's well, you will follow Palpatine!
<b>Obi-Wan Kenobi:</b> Of course.

<i>Obi-Wan arrives at a huge platform in front of the Senate. A large black ship and the Slave I are landed there, and in fornt of them, a group of people seems to wait for Palpatine. Most of them wear long black robes, and one of them has a weird blue armor.</i>

<b>Qui-Gon Jinn:</b> Guardian, shoot!
<b>Sca-Re Sarie:</b> But it's the senator Palpatine!

<i>Yoda, Mace Windu, and the other council members arrive.</i>

<b>Mace Windu:</b> Guardian, shoot!
<b>Sca-Re Sarie:</b> It's the council's order...

<i>Sca-Re takes her blaster, tagets and shoots. Palpatine falls down.</i>

<b>Mace Windu:</b> You just killed one of the most dangerous guys of this universe.

<i>Palpatine's corpse is getting blue, and blue flashes go from it up to heaven.</i>

<b>Obi-Wan Kenobi:</b> What the...!

<i>The people standing in front of the space ships turn their heads, enter the ships and fly away.</i>

<b>Yoda</b>,<i>whispering to Mace Windu</i><b>:</b> No doubt there is. A lord of the Sith, he was.
<b>Mace Windu:</b> Yes. And the people at the ships where his addicts and knights. The Sith became strong and we did not notice it...if we just noticed earlier what is up with Palpatine...
<b>Yoda:</b> A new duty, the council now has.

Stijn
Jul 6, 2002, 02:29 AM
Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice.

Enigma
Jul 6, 2002, 03:39 AM
Sca-Re Sarie... lol :lol:

Unhit
Jul 6, 2002, 03:51 AM
:D
And what about the story itself?

>>Møønßlãzé<<
Jul 6, 2002, 04:37 AM
It rocks Unhit, we want more.
Originally posted by Unhit
Mace Windu: May the 'f'orce be with you.Was the point you spelled the great 'F'orce with a little f? :D

White Rabbit
Jul 6, 2002, 05:14 AM
D*mn it, what a good story.
*is proud that he's playing an (important?) part in the story*

Btw, fix the spelling mistakes... :D

White Rabbit
Jul 6, 2002, 05:16 AM
Hey, has anyone noticed that I've got a new signature? Is it good? :D

Fawriel
Jul 6, 2002, 05:27 AM
Interesting,Whitey!

And Unhit?

THIS IS SO DANG COOL!

GIMME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad I wasn't in Episode one!:D

White Rabbit
Jul 6, 2002, 05:33 AM
Hah! I got a role. You aven't! Nyah nyah!

White Rabbit
Jul 6, 2002, 05:34 AM
Nah, just kidding. :D

Batty Buddy
Jul 6, 2002, 08:50 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Great start...

NOW GIMMY MORE!!!!

Skulg
Jul 6, 2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Unhit
Sca-Re Sarie
LOL :lol:

Unhit
Jul 6, 2002, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by White Rabbit
Btw, fix the spelling mistakes... :D

I'm sorry. I'll do what I can. Give me some hints, please :P!

And thanks to all of you. I will go on as soon as possible.

SoulFirE
Jul 6, 2002, 12:26 PM
Cool story! Go on!
I wont nag you about the spelling mistakes but if you want to have 'em out I could help you. :)

Another Jazz 2 fan
Jul 6, 2002, 04:58 PM
It is pretty good, but watch the grammar. Spelling errors are forgivable, but grammar errors detract from the story.

Oh, and White Rabbit, what signature? ;)

Too bad I didn't have a role in this part. Do go on. (Oh, and Unhit, one can tell that you really are a great fan of Star Wars. You really do follow everything related to it. I enjoyed the movies, but that's it. Oh, and I guess you are rewriting episodes 1 and 2 to your liking, eh?)

AJ2f

Flint LP
Jul 6, 2002, 08:32 PM
Kewl Story:D
I cannot wait for mmore. I was in one of those ships right?
btw its kind of sad an all, knowing the dark side is goin' to win!}>
Mwahahahahaha!!!!!!
Hey White Rabbit, I was reading your sig, when all of a sudden I found myself playing Jazz2,I wonder how? Do you like mine?

Wild Angel
Jul 6, 2002, 09:09 PM
Woo! MORE! ^.^ (I'll help you on ICQ with the grammar is you want me to, sweetie.)

`Wildie

Unhit
Jul 6, 2002, 10:59 PM
I LOVE YOU WILDIE! <b>Thanks!</b>

Unhit
Jul 6, 2002, 11:10 PM
Wildie told me grammar errors etc...
Here is the re-upload. Sorry nothing is bold. Enjoy, and thanks to Wildie *clings*!

It was a rainy day on Naboo when Padmé Amidala, Queen of the Naboo, started her trip to Coruscant. The peace with the Gungans was the reason, and so she took Jar Jar Binks with her. The Gungans should also be allowed to vote in the Senate, she thought. That's why she wanted to introduce Jar Jar, representation his people, to the Galactic Senate.
She knew about the dangers lurking everywhere, in the space, on several planets- and even on Coruscant. That's why she took Captain Nivax, leader of the Queen's Royal with her. He and his bravest soldier Bren Pain both took a Naboo N-1 Fighter, like Padmé did, taking R2-D2 in her fighter, to cover her in space, while other soldiers, her lady's maids and a double, took the big unarmed transport ship. Padmé knew about the force since she had met Qui-Gon and his Padawan Obi-Wan four years before...and something told her it was better to use that fighter to get to Coruscant.

They started their flight two hours later, when the sun already appeared. The people of Naboo and the Gungans were arrived, and praised their queen, and, what they hope, the Gungan's new senator.

As it was a dangerous trip, they decided not to fly with light speed and fly around some far planets like Tatooine. It was not that long to Coruscant, about two days, and way saver.
Perhaps it's saver. Sometimes. But not at this situation. When they already left Tatooine behind them, the captain of the transport ship where most of the Royal Guard and Jar Jar where in, recognized something. A few seconds later, a few Droid Space Fighters appeared and started the fire. Thinking Padmé was in the big transporter, they just fired on it, while they did not care about the Naboo fighters. That was their Chance to destroy them...and they did.
But it already was too late. Only a few people, Jar Jar, two soldiers and a lady's maid had got rescue ship before the transporter exploded. The rescue ship set in direction of Tatooine, and the three N-1 fighters followed it.

A few seconds later, they landed on Tatooine. They knew they were not saver on this planet as in space, but they had to inform the Jedi Council and the Senate about what happened - at least the Trade Federation attacked them without any reason - and to ask for help.

They at first contacted the Jedi Council.

Captain Nivax: This is Captain Nivax speaking, is there the Jedi Council?
Mace Windu: Yes. What is your problem, my friend?
Captain Nivax: We have been attacked by the Trade Federation without reason, when we were just near to Tatooine. Most of our crew died while that attack, and now we are stuck here. We need your help!
Mace Windu: I will ask the Council to send you out a rescuing crew. Please wait a few hours, there are elections for the Lord Chancellor in the Senate at the moment, and so it's hard to collect them all. I will also have to go there now, voting for the Council.
Captain Nivax: Thanks. We will wait.
Mace Windu: May the force be with you.

Ten minutes later, Mace Windu arrived at the Senate, where he went to his platform, where Yoda, Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon and other council members had already waited for him.

Mace Windu: A Naboo soldier just contacted me. He said the Trade Federation near to Tatooine has attacked them.
Yoda: The Republic's enemies strong they get, and everywhere they are. Send them help, we have to!
Mace Windu: Yes. I already told them we would send them some Jedi after the elections.

Chancellor's Assistant: Silence, please! The elections begin! There are only two candidates this time: Valorum, our prior chancellor, and Palpatine of Naboo...

Yoda: Only Palpatine...and no one of the Confederation...something wrong there is.
Mace Windu: What if...Palpatine is the head of the Confederation?
Yoda: Claiming this, we can't. But asking him, we can.

Chancellor's Assistant: ...for to vote, use the buttons on your platform's terminal. The elections are equal and secret. Please hurry.

A few minutes later:

Chancellor's Assistant: We have got a result. Valorum has got 43% of the votes...and Palpatine 41%. The other 16% did not vote. Our new chancellor is the old one, Valorum!

Mace Windu: Hmm...I would have thought Palpatine wins...
Yoda: Something dark I feel...to cover Valorum, we have to! Contact Qui-Gon, fast!
Mace Windu: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, do you hear me? Watch out for Valorum and especially Palpatine...fast!
Qui-Gon Jinn: Of course. Let's go, Obi-Wan.

During that, in a room of the Senate Building:

Senate Guardian: Chancellor, there is someone that would like to speak you.
Chancellor Valorum: Who is it?
Senate Guardian: It is Palpatine.
Chancellor Valroum: Let him in.

Palpatine walks in.

Palpatine: You won...but what is the use of a victory if you don't have the time to enjoy it?
Chancellor Valorum: I don't know what you're talking about.
Palpatine: It is easy said. You will die.

Senate Guardian takes his blaster and wants to shoot. Palpatine fires a chain lightning and kills the Guardian.

Palpatine: You see- resistance is futile. Now, die!
Chancellor Valorum: Even a Sith has no chance against the Jedi Council and the Senate Guard.
Palpatine: It is not only one Sith. My addicts are waiting outside, my friend.

From the corridor, they hear a louder getting sound, feet on the floor.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: It is there I guess.

Palpatine: We will speak again...later!
Palpatine runs to the corridor, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are short behind him.

Qui-Gon Jinn: I will look if Valorum's well. You will follow Palpatine!
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Of course.

Obi-Wan arrives at a huge platform in front of the Senate. A large black ship and the Slave I am landed there, and in front of them, a group of people seems to wait for Palpatine. Most of them wear long black robes, and one of them has a weird blue armor.

Qui-Gon Jinn: Guardian, shoot!
Sca-Re Sarie: But it's the senator Palpatine!

Yoda, Mace Windu, and the other council members arrive.

Mace Windu: Guardian, shoot!
Sca-Re Sarie: It's the council's order...

Sca-Re takes her blaster, targets and shoots. Palpatine falls down.

Mace Windu: You just killed one of the most dangerous guys of this universe.

Palpatine's corpse is getting blue, and blue flashes go from it up to heaven.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: What the...!

The people standing in front of the space ships turn their heads, enter the ships and fly away.

Yoda, whispering to Mace Windu: No doubt there is. A lord of the Sith, he was.
Mace Windu: Yes. The people at the ships where his addicts and knights. The Sith became strong and we did not notice it...if we just noticed earlier what is up with Palpatine...
Yoda: A new duty, the council now has.

Wild Angel
Jul 6, 2002, 11:11 PM
I edited what I saw. If I missed anything... <b>DON'T HURT ME!</b>

`Wildie

Unhit
Jul 6, 2002, 11:13 PM
Nobody won't or...or...or...I will call the admins :P!

>>Møønßlãzé<<
Jul 7, 2002, 12:13 AM
*Eats the admins*
*Eats Wild Angel*

Unhit
Jul 7, 2002, 12:22 AM
*pokes Wildie out of Moonblaze*

HOW CAN YOU DARE?

Wild Angel
Jul 7, 2002, 01:14 AM
*crawls under a rock*

>>Møønßlãzé<<
Jul 7, 2002, 01:23 AM
*Stomps on the rock*

Fawriel
Jul 7, 2002, 01:26 AM
*stomps on MoonBlaze*
Ts...

Wild Angel
Jul 7, 2002, 01:27 AM
*wonders why Moonblaze is stomping on a rock that might break his ankle* >.>

MORE STTTORRY!!

Fawriel
Jul 7, 2002, 01:29 AM
:confused:
Wildie?

NM...

Unhit
Jul 7, 2002, 02:16 AM
*gets Wildie away from the rock and runs away with her*

Originally posted by Wild Angel
*wonders why Moonblaze is stomping on a rock that might break his ankle* >.>

MORE STTTORRY!!

Okay. But you will read through it before I upload, ok :P?

>>Møønßlãzé<<
Jul 7, 2002, 02:34 AM
*Throws Picolo into Wildie and Unhit*

Fawriel
Jul 7, 2002, 07:49 AM
*whacks a huge hammer on MoonBlazies head*
Go to the evil thread,kiddo!:D

Unhit
Jul 7, 2002, 08:00 AM
You're completely right, Piccolo.

Fawriel
Jul 7, 2002, 08:02 AM
Go me!:D
Go short posts!:lol:

>>Møønßlãzé<<
Jul 7, 2002, 08:19 AM
*Wacks Picolo out from the tread* You'r out!
Alright, let's get back to the topic line:
Give us the next part ;).

Fawriel
Jul 7, 2002, 08:21 AM
Bah!
You hear me?
Bah!

Unhit
Jul 7, 2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by &gt;&gt;Møønßlãzé&lt;&lt;
*Wacks Picolo out from the tread* You'r out!
Alright, let's get back to the topic line:
Give us the next part ;).

I will do what I can.

>>Møønßlãzé<<
Jul 7, 2002, 10:27 AM
Don't sound seriuless, just becuse your populair :)

Unhit
Jul 7, 2002, 10:29 AM
Me? :D

Ducky
Jul 7, 2002, 10:55 AM
Amazingly cool. YAY!

AHah. I luff SW.

(Yes you. *strangles in a hug* )

Unhit
Jul 7, 2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Ducky
Amazingly cool. YAY!

AHah. I luff SW.

(Yes you. *strangles in a hug* )

Star Wars rules ;).

Another Jazz 2 fan
Jul 7, 2002, 01:06 PM
...I didn't read the whole thing again, but I noticed that "for to vote" was still there. That bugs me... get rid of the "for". It should just be "to vote....". Oh, and you should edit the original post and replace it with the edited version, rather than posting it later like you did.

Oh, and I claim page two.

AJ2f

Violet CLM
Jul 7, 2002, 02:05 PM
Try not to alternate between past and present tense. It looks bad. And the grammar (not just Yoda's) is kind of bad. But other then that, it's ok. (Though I've never been a big fan of the script format)

Flint LP
Jul 7, 2002, 07:43 PM
Hey unknown, Yodas Grammer is killer!:D Like it I do!
Just for that Unh I will now call you unhi (you still have to earn that "t")
btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVILMIKE?
is it his b-day everyday or is something wrong?:(

Wild Angel
Jul 7, 2002, 07:48 PM
Argh, I did miss that, didn't I? *sighs*

`Wildie

Another Jazz 2 fan
Jul 7, 2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Flint LP

btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVILMIKE?
is it his b-day everyday or is something wrong?:(

:roll:
First off, I'd like to state that that is offtopic. Second off, it isn't his B-day, infact several people have been screwing around with the calendar for some unknown reason. Check this topic (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4877) and this one (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4862), both started by me!

Unhit
Jul 7, 2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Unknown Rabbit
Try not to alternate between past and present tense. It looks bad. And the grammar (not just Yoda's) is kind of bad. But other then that, it's ok. (Though I've never been a big fan of the script format)

I'm sorry for the grammar...but while writing this, I don't think much, I want to do it fast.
AJ2F: I did not re-upload because I was too lazy to add the tags.

Nm you forgot it Wildie. At least, you found all other errors. I love you :D!

Fawriel
Jul 8, 2002, 05:38 AM
Don't tease our one and only Unhit,Unknown!
He's by far not as lazy as I am!:D
If I would have written it,it would be,say,30 lines long!:rolleyes:
The grammars not that bad if you're not one of those english-speaking guys!:D

Spoken,I have!:lol:

Unhit
Jul 8, 2002, 06:43 AM
Thanks, Piccolo.

Btw, Ducky: aren't you ever on ICQ?

Wild Angel
Jul 8, 2002, 01:14 PM
She's never on ICQ. x.x

`Wildie

Another Jazz 2 fan
Jul 8, 2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Piccolo
one of those english-speaking guys!:D

You're looking at one, buddy.
Or, rather, reading words written by one, but it's the same thing. ;)

Ducky
Jul 9, 2002, 12:53 PM
*gets hit in the face with a branch*

No, I'm never on ICQ ;P I'm trying to get it back but I have this artificial-sweetener like a crappy Trillian and things take so long to be sorted out. I'm trying to get it worked out before Sunday when I get shipped off to camp.

More, Unhit. ! And go see my Obi-Wan picture since you luff him too.

`Duckahh the uncooperative

Wild Angel
Jul 9, 2002, 01:21 PM
Heheh, yes! I want to talk to you on ICQ, Duckay. Yer awesome. ^.^

`Wildie the incorrect grammatical corrector

Unhit
Jul 9, 2002, 09:36 PM
*gets hit in the face with a branch*

No, I'm never on ICQ ;P I'm trying to get it back but I have this artificial-sweetener like a crappy Trillian and things take so long to be sorted out. I'm trying to get it worked out before Sunday when I get shipped off to camp.

More, Unhit. ! And go see my Obi-Wan picture since you luff him too.

`Duckahh the uncooperative

At J2O? I tried it, but it did not load the whole pic...dunno why.
But it's nice :D

Wildie, you are the short poster. Nothing about grammar ;)!

Flint LP
Jul 12, 2002, 10:06 AM
All riright Unhi, where is the net part, tis been a long time!

Unhit
Jul 12, 2002, 10:17 AM
Sorry, I was busy with school that week...

Ducky
Jul 12, 2002, 10:18 AM
Nah, that was the whole picture. Lol. ^.^

Anyway should you not be posting moooooore?

Unhit
Jul 12, 2002, 10:49 AM
I told ya I'm busy. Tomorrow prolly...

Wild Angel
Jul 22, 2002, 07:13 PM
I'll help... if you want me to. (Grammar/spelling wise) Though you have quite good English already.

`Widie, the short poster.

Unhit
Jul 22, 2002, 11:30 PM
OK. Fine. My holidays start on thursday, I will contact you then. Very nice. Thanks.

- Unhit, the even shorter poster. :D

White Rabbit
Jul 29, 2002, 04:27 AM
TOO MUCH OFF-TOPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Er...
Anyway, I'm glad you fixed the story Unhit. It's even greater now but when is the new story coming? But Unhit, you could always send me your notes so I can write it out... J/k. :D

Unhit
Jul 29, 2002, 10:23 AM
Episode II is about 60% ready. I will probably finish it tomorrow.

White Rabbit
Jul 30, 2002, 12:03 AM
Ah.

Goody goodie good. :p

Ducky
Jul 30, 2002, 04:42 PM
Yay!! Hurry ^_^
Maybe I'll give you my brother's icq # so you can talk to me.(I took it over while he's gone. I suck ;P)

Unhit
Jul 31, 2002, 11:00 AM
Yay!! Hurry ^_^
Maybe I'll give you my brother's icq # so you can talk to me.(I took it over while he's gone. I suck ;P)

:lol: