PDA

View Full Version : Maybe we should ask Dethman

UrbanMenace
Mar 24, 2001, 12:53 AM
to post a link on the ex-jmmb to here. After all, if there's no way to find out where to go, newbies will have a bit of a problem

And, hi on the new board everyone!

Electric Ir
Mar 24, 2001, 01:18 AM
I think we should try to contact him.

Aiko
Mar 24, 2001, 01:29 AM
Who cares about DethMan today? Not me. He is reading the bible. Don't disturb him.

(Its misc, i know.)

Electric Ir
Mar 24, 2001, 01:36 AM
Well, we don't care about DethMan and DethMan doesn't care about us. Forget the whole JMMB and enjoy JCF!

ShadowGPW
Mar 24, 2001, 02:45 AM
a Long time ago before j20 was online and before Universe Jazz was online there was a dude called DethMan he cared about jj2..

now he is sick of that green bunny and kills all the sites that he created..

Electric Ir
Mar 24, 2001, 02:50 AM
But that doesn't mean that there's no community anymore. Remember that DethMan is just a single person that maintained two good websites relating to JJ2, and thats it.

Newspaz
Mar 24, 2001, 03:06 AM
Deth to Dethman =)

Tweety
Mar 24, 2001, 03:15 AM
I don't think there's need to.. Because the way new community members(heh, I don't really like the other term) found JMMB was through J2C, which was also told to them by us. And since J2C and JMMB are both dead now, directing them to J2O instead of J2C is the solution.

Fquist_old
Mar 24, 2001, 03:31 AM
Let's just spread the word ourselves. Keeps troublemakers out.

Dethman cares about the Jmmb alright.. that's why he closed it.

Aiko
Mar 24, 2001, 03:38 AM
No, in his weird byebye message, he admits that he didn't care anymore. And he had no faith in us and closed it for very, VERY obscure reasons.

You could as well close *this* board tomorrow for the same "reasons".

Fquist_old
Mar 24, 2001, 03:42 AM
He closed the forum because the moreality was too low. If you visited misc you would have seen a big junkyard of flaming most of the time.

Ice M A N
Mar 24, 2001, 03:46 AM
Yes, Quist is right once again. ;)

You said yourself Aiko, that you don't visit the Clan talk and Misc forums because what goes on in there. Truth is, most of the JMMB (in recent times) was the misc forum... :/

Aiko
Mar 24, 2001, 03:53 AM
Morals are going down the drain *everywhere*, in all western socities. My impression is that actually the Jazz2 community is one with the highest "moral standards" at all (thats prolly because in the mean time its a kids/teenager game, i admit).

But it will be exactly the same on this board. We have the same admins here, and afaik, theres also a Misc forum here. If there were people who overdid it on the JMMB, you could have banned them. Easy as that.

Besides, he could also have closed the Misc forum. This is about Jazz2 anyways, not about misc gossip.

I still don't get it.

Fquist_old
Mar 24, 2001, 03:57 AM
Banning is very easy to get around.

With this software it's harder, but still.

Paul
Mar 24, 2001, 06:26 AM
My only request would be that he had informed us before closing it.

The Moving Bot!
Mar 24, 2001, 07:02 AM
This topic has been moved to a new location (viewtopic.php?topic=97&forum=12)