PDA

View Full Version : Realm Of Unwanted Creatures ( My Story )

Shiverz
Jul 16, 2002, 10:46 AM
Chapter One – A Short Introduction

In a far away place in the remains of a place that was once a planet stood a rabbit a blue rabbit . Not far away from the realm of dreams this rabbit stood . The place this rabbit stood was the realm of unwanted creatures . The rabbit guarding the way out of the unwanted creatures realm known as The Evil Realm was ShIvErZ . He only knew a few amount of rabbits which came from places nearby. ShIvErZ liked guarding the realm but never got much sleep until the other realm guarding rabbit came .

ShIvErZ never got a break ever since he started apart from at nightime when the other rabbit came to fill in for him. Now he had been given a break after getting a new boss. ShIvErZ wasn’t so sure because he hadnt seen his new boss . He wondered if he get payed more and things like that but what really confused him was why he’d given him a whole 2 weeks off.

Later on in the evening he sat wondering. The very next morning though it all was very clear his new boss was a turtle and how he got on to be a boss ShIvErZ didn’t know. The news came on and the newsreporter said , “ Attention citizens of Carrotus I have bad news The Evil Realm creatures have been set loose by a mad turtle and no one knows how to get them put back in the realm “ . ShIvErZ had to get them back into there rightful places but he didn’t know how to . He had to get a few friends together and then they could all work it out . But who to call for first he wasn’t sure.

Shiverz
Jul 16, 2002, 11:06 AM
Chapter Two – Lost

ShIvErZ has no idea where anyone of the creatures had gone but he got up from his chair in front of the TV and went outside . The sun was blinding just then ShIvErZ saw Jazz . “ Hey Jazz old pal by any chance have you seen any mysteroius creatures running round the area “ said ShIvErZ. Jazz looked at ShIvErZ and said “ Hmmm well I did hear it on the news but I havnt seen anything “.ShIvErZ looked round the whole street then “ Ouch ! “ yelled ShIvErZ Spaz had just bumped into him . “ Sorry ShIvErZ I wasn’t looking where I was going ive just been getting all these fruits for Eva I think shes making something with them “ said Spaz . ShIvErZ wondered why Eva needed all the fruits but he carried on searching the place . Then he stopped he wondered “ Hmm I wonder if they’ve gone into nah but maybe nah they couldn’t gone there but it is a nice habitat for them oh no I better go see if they are at the Mysterious Forest. ShIvErZ ran as fast as he could to the nearest bus stop.
He got off at the stop next to the river and ran towards the forest entrance thorns and nettles stuck out of the sides of the grassy entrance but ShIvErZ jumped through and ran down the path. The forest was dark and no one was around strange noises were coming for the middle of the forest. ShIvErZ jumped over logs and pushed past drooping branches. “ Those noises are getting louder “ said ShIvErZ to himself. The noises grew louder and louder ShIvErZ could see a fire blazing no one seemed to be there and ShIvErZ didn’t dare get closer. All of a sudden a twig snapped behind him he pulled out he gun and spun around . Standing there was a pink sort of rabbit . “ Im sorry but I couldn’t help noticing this fire theres clouds of smoke hovering above the forest “ said the rabbit . ShIvErZ stood and looked at the rabbit . “ Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself I’m Catz “ said Catz . “ Go Quickly you should’nt hang round places like this its dangerous “ shouted ShIvErZ . Catz ignored him but went off for a look round. With Catz gone ShIvErZ could have a good look around and got closer and could see there was a rabbit attached to a pole with fire underneath . ShIvErZ ran down towards the rabbit . “ Help Help … ShIvErZ ?” shouted the rabbit . It was Jazz and ShIvErZ could tell by his voice . “ Im coming just hold on “ shouted ShIvErZ.
ShIvErZ climbed up a tree and slowly but carefully walked across a branch he shot a bullet at the rope which cut the ropes . “ Hurry reach for my hand Jazz “ yelled ShIvErZ . Jazz did as he said and soon they were out of the forest . “ You see it was one of those creatures that put me there it ran off when it heard people coming by “ said Jazz . “ We gotta find them all they can cause all kinds of damage “ said ShIvErZ.

To Be Contined ...

Ducky
Jul 21, 2002, 06:49 PM
Pretty cool, man... :)

Shiverz
Dec 17, 2002, 11:16 AM
If anyone has any ideas of what i could put next please send them in im kinda stuck :confused:

MoonBlazE
Dec 17, 2002, 11:39 AM
Good to see your back, Shiverz. ;-P

Nightshade
Dec 18, 2002, 08:16 AM
That's an awesome start, any chance you're taking joiners?
*signs up*

Shiverz
Dec 18, 2002, 08:28 AM
I may be taking some people in but not EVERYBODY so i will pick some but the different characters will be added at different points of the story and you may be kept in the story or be in one chapter and not in the next or it may be a small part but i cannot put everybody in . Please tell me details like red rabbit stuff like that what they're wearing and there powers so i know what your like

Nightshade
Dec 18, 2002, 11:07 AM
My profile? Here you go. Note: my name is NOT Nightshade.

Name: Coppertop

Nickname: Copper

Appearance: Tall and slim with gray fur and waist long, wavy black hair held back by a silky copper scarf(ribbon). Usually in one braid. Deep green eyes. I have my sword on my left hip and my blaster low on my right thigh. I wear calf high, scuffed black boots, black pants and a dull green, long sleeved shirt with a black vest. Sometimes I wear a hooded black cloak.

Personality: Suspicious and distrustful. Most likely to give you the cold shoulder. Doesn’t make friends that easily but keeps the ones I do have for life. I am loyal and picky about who I work for. I have a musical accent and I love a good argument. (Usually winning) I have a dry sense of humor. If I am insulted I become dangerous, usually killing the insulter. However, I won’t kill innocents.

Weapons: A sleek, high powered navy and white blaster and my sword Shale which has a mirrored, unbreakable blade and a three quarter blood channel. The hilt is black and in the shape of a flying dragon the wings (razor edged in the front) forming the crosshilt and the tail twining around the hand grip. In the pommel is a faceted dark green jewel that matches my eyes. If I touch this gem I can become invisible for a couple of hours. It also gives limited healing and can give light.

Special items: A crystal key on a fine silver chain that can open any lock. This is optional.

Profession: Mercenary

Motto: Give no mercy (don't use this too much)

Ship: My modified Darkspray Assassin 216. The Assassin is black and largish with a small bay. It’s armed with torpedoes, heat seekers in limited supplies. Laser cannons and ion turrets. She’s fast and powerful. He alias is Ghryheli 78. Sometimes I have a gunner and copilot, Claw. (read about him in Conquests)

Sign: Two vertical black bars across a white horizontal bar on silver.

Other: Nightshade the Assassin is my cousin, and she and my seeress grandmother Skiye are my only living relatives.

There you go. Hope it works! And I have no aversion to being evil}>

4I Falcon
Dec 18, 2002, 05:52 PM
If I could join...

...then go read the "Everyone's characters" thread.

Shiverz CC
Mar 6, 2003, 09:47 AM
Chapter 3 - Family . What Family

" Here Jazz have a cup of tea " said ShIvErZ . " Ok if you dont mind of course " said Jazz . As Jazz quietly drank his tea . ShIvErZ got up and looked at a photo . " Whats that your looking at ShIvErZ " said Jazz . ShIvErZ turned and looked back he took the photo off the fireplace where it had been and sat down . Slowly he passed it to Jazz . Jazz stared in a odd way then he noticed a little blue rabbit in the corner of the photo it looked like a photo of a family. ShIvErZ sighed and sat back down . " Is this your family " said Jazz . ShIvErZ didn't usually like talking about it but because Jazz was a friend he turned to him and nodded . " Just when you were at the castle that day Devan stole the gem for his Time Machine it happened " said ShIvErZ . Jazz looked back and said " What day you mean when I had to chase after Devan , what happened " asked Jazz . ShIvErZ turned to Jazz again and started to tell him " It was shortly after Devan came . His forces were strong and out of the window I could see the turtles smashing things and hitting little baby rabbits if they were out playing . I told my wife whos name was Anita to go upstairs with the children named Ben and Victoria . Off course my name is different because of me being from a different planet . As they ran up the stairs I heard a knock at the door then a scream . I opened the door and was bashed in the face i raised my gun and shot . Luckily I shot a turtle and not a rabbit who hated me . I ran upstairs to see what had happened . I found a poisonous dart on the floor and specs of blood across the floor and then gone when they reacher the window " said ShIvErZ . Jazz stared back and said " ShIvErZ I had no idea I knew other rabbits were in pain but why didnt you tell me before I left Carrotus ". ShIvErZ looked back then replied " I couldnt because while you were out that day I flew in my Star-Buster-2400 to Nippius to ask if they had seen anything ". Jazz looked at ShIvErZ and wondered why he really hadnt told him but didnt ask. " Well then I'll keep a lookout if im out on another planet ok , Bye " said Jazz while he walked out the door.

To Be Continued ...

Coppertop
Mar 6, 2003, 11:49 AM
Cool.:cool:

Shiverz CC
Mar 12, 2003, 09:24 AM
This isnt the longest chapter in the world but it introduces a important character in the story

Chapter 4 – Benny The Fearless Sidekick

ShIvErZ approached his gun near the fireplace. Then out of no where in ran his pet Centipede , Benny. ShIvErZ knelt down and picked up Benny and remember back when he was little . Benny had always been his little sidekick let come to think of it he still was and Benny was proud of it. Benny jumped out of ShIvErZ arms and ran to the down. He started to scratch at the door “ Benny don’t do that you know I only painted that door last week “ yelled ShIvErZ. Benny jumped and jumped then ShIvErZ went to open the door. The excited creature hopped out. ShIvErZ looked out and saw who Benny was going to see and went straight back into the house. The only other rabbits Benny liked were the Jackrabbits. There was one main Jackrabbit who ShIvErZ kinda liked but in a way hated him for what he did. This Jackrabbit was called Spaz who of course was Jazz’s brother. Benny loved Spaz because Spaz went mental and played nearly forever with Benny. ShIvErZ however didn’t like Spaz playing with Benny with him being the only real member of his family left. But most days he would allow Benny to go out and play with Spaz.

To Be Continued ..........

Grath AR
Mar 16, 2003, 04:55 PM
Shiverz, can I join? See the third page of the everyone's characters thread for my profile.

Shiverz CC
May 3, 2003, 04:07 AM
Chapter 5 – Lori And The Crush Of Ben

ShIvErZ was in the kitchen that day while Benny was in the back garden with Spaz. They were both playing happily then ShIvErZ heard a knock at the door. He went over and opened it there stood a yellow rabbit one of the Jackrabbits. “ I’m so sorry Mr. ShIvErZ but I wish that Ben was back I have never told anyone but my Mum but I have a crush on Benny “ sobbed Lori. Eva had just spotted her and ran over “ I’m sorry ShIvErZ she’s really in a mood today she keeps screaming she wants Ben but I tell her he hasn’t been around for a long time “ said Eva. ShIvErZ smiled and said “ It’s ok Eva , and you Lori Jackrabbit I think Ben had a crush on you too “. Eva walked back to their burrow with Lori blushing at her side. ShIvErZ stepped back inside the house and thought of his family. Unfortunately he probably wouldn’t see them for along time. ShIvErZ sat back down in his favorite chair and looked at the photo of his family. Would ShIvErZ ever see them again ?

To Be Continued

Shiverz CC
Dec 5, 2003, 09:01 AM
Yes I havnt been on this forum for awhile i've been else where but anyways I thought i'd show people I'm still here by adding the next chapters.

Chapter 6 – News from Jazz Jackrabbit

“SHIVERZ SHIVERZ “shouted someone from outside. ShIvErZ opened the window from his bedroom and looked out. “Jazz what do you want its 5:30 in the morning” said ShIvErZ. Jazz stared up and showed him a photo. The photo said on the back , To ShIvErZ your stupid little family have been captured by me you will never find them so here is a photo of them in a cage , From Devan. “ShIvErZ by the background in the photo I think they are on a different planet but nobody knows where Devan is hiding at the minute” said Jazz. “We have to go Jazz and find out where he is hiding” said ShIvErZ. Then he ran down the stairs and opened the door to let Jazz in. Jazz came in and sat down and in came Benny and when he saw Jazz he started squeaking and jumped on his knee. “Hiya Benny are you a cute centipede, yes you are” said Jazz. Benny fell asleep on Jazz’s knee and started to make a squeaky snore. “Right I’ve got a funny feeling he’ll be keeping them somewhere that you know about” said Jazz. ShIvErZ thought for a moment then remembered that Nippius was a place he could have taken him with it being ShIvErZ home planet. “Let’s go Jazz, to the Star-Buster-2400” shouted ShIvErZ which make Benny jump in the air with shock. They ran outside to the SB2400 and climbed in but little did they know that Benny had also jumped in. “Eva don’t forget to feed Rabby “shouted Jazz. ShIvErZ started up the SB2400 and they were away towards Nippius. “I hope Benny will be ok , he’ll probably go round to your house Jazz and play with Rabby “ said ShIvErZ. “Yeah little Rabby the centipede they are so cute those little centipedes” said Jazz. The SB2400 shifted into full speed and they were off at light speed flying towards Nippius.

Chapter 7 – Nippius

“Here Jazz take this jacket you’ll freeze on Nippius” said ShIvErZ. Jazz hopped out of the Star Buster and grabbed the jacket and said , “How come you don’t need a jacket like this won’t you freeze”. ShIvErZ stared at him and then pointed at a sign which was blank. Jazz looked up and then the sign played a video message. “Hello visitors and welcome to Nippius the home of all cold rabbits , when you visit you’ll need to take a risk ……… “. As the video babbled on about evil turtles attacking the planet ShIvErZ said , “Here this bit watch this bit”. So as Jazz turned to the sign he listened. “As you know if you do get captured try and alert the planet savers who protect the planets , here is a list of famous names , Jazz Jackrabbit Carrotus , Bob Hopper Dreamdays , Shiverz Coldrabbit Nippius. Jazz turned ShIvErZ and said , “Wow I never knew you … aswell … well ShIvErZ you could of told me I mean you used to save this planet, where were you back in Jazz Jackrabbit 1”. ShIvErZ looked and his face looked weird. “Well I was , you picked a bad time I mean I was on a … date with Anita” said ShIvErZ. Jazz looked and laughed silently and then they walked on. “That still didn’t answer my question though I only asked you why you didn’t need a jacket” said Jazz. “Well because I was brought up on this planet I thought you would have recognized that by now” said ShIvErZ. As they walked on they passed houses and bars and pubs and shops.

Chapter 8 – Mysterious Stalker

Jazz was bored and so was ShIvErZ but they couldn’t stop now. “I know this is boring but I have to find my family look reach into the jacket pocket there should be a MYTV” said ShIvErZ. Jazz looked puzzled “You have a Micro Yoodle Television” he said. ShIvErZ nodded and Jazz turned it on the first channel that they got a good signal from was the news. “Attention all citizens of Nippius there has been word of a strange women rabbit going round who goes by the name of Catz” said the news reporter. ShIvErZ looked at the TV he couldn’t believe it. “I ran into her in Mysterious Forest she seemed really weird like she was stalking me” ShIvErZ said. Jazz looked around then pulled out his gun , then ShIvErZ took out his gun. “I suppose we better be on guard if this weird Catz women is around she probably will be dangerous” said Jazz.

To Be Continued :+

Coppertop
Dec 5, 2003, 11:19 AM
*dances in glee*
YaY ShIvErZ!!

Shiverz CC
Dec 29, 2003, 03:17 AM
Chapter 9 – The Two Paths

ShIvErZ stopped and looked at the sign next to the mountain. “Be very careful as we are about to go through Cartoon Hills which is where all cartoon characters hang out” said ShIvErZ. Jazz looked puzzled “Cartoon characters but cartoons aren’t real” he said. ShIvErZ gave him a look then said “Yes they are when they are projected as virtual images , no one knows who put them there and why , citizens try to get rid of them but its no use”. Jazz looked around at the signs that he saw `Danger` , `Crazy Cartoon` , `Sonic The Madhog` then looked at the very last one and said “Jazz Jackrabbit ? What the … why am I there who created …”. ShIvErZ looked back at him and replied “I’m in there to they are exact clones of us apart from they are our goofy and weird sides so they wont act like us normally they act like us as if we were drunk which is why I hate this place but it’s the only way to get to my house”. Jazz looked across from the entrance and saw a ladder leading up the mountain. “ShIvErZ if we have to go through here why is there a ladder going over the top , is that not a way over” said Jazz. ShIvErZ had an evil grin on his face “Well then Jazz you can go that way if you want just as soon as you get up there go straight forward oh yeah and don’t fall into the valley of dreams” he said. Jazz looked puzzled he hadn’t listened as he was looking at his cartoon clone so finally he said “Well I’ll go up here and you can go though cartoon whatever”. “Well nothing bad has seemed to have happened and look I can see ShIvErZ down there , ughh what’s that cartoon doing to him … well I don’t think I want to look at that” said Jazz. The road he was traveling across wasn’t dangerous otherwise ShIvErZ wouldn’t of let him go across that way. Jazz suddenly stopped and was sucked up into the air. “Well hi there cutie what brings you round my house” said a voice. Jazz was worried he managed to say “Sorry I didn’t well it wasn’t ShIvErZ”. The rabbit was Catz and she laughed , “Well that’s got to be the 100th person he has tricked , I’m his sister I’ve been on the run for ages”. All of a sudden ShIvErZ appeared in the floating rabbit burrow “Well I tricked you did you hear me before she was really weird she was stalking me” laughed ShIvErZ. Catz ran over and whacked ShIvErZ on the head “Call me weird I’ll have none of that”. Jazz wasn’t pleased but he did laugh a little bit “ShIvErZ do I have to remind you that we are looking for your family” he said. So ShIvErZ and Jazz said goodbye and went back off on their journey along the mountain.