PDA

View Full Version : Remember I talked, years ago, about my RPG? An pic of it is now there for all to see.

Batty Buddy
Jul 24, 2002, 12:19 AM
Que Passa!!!!

A couple of years ago, I mentioned an RPG I was designing called "Carvelings", featuring the exploits of a bunch of baby gargoyals... Well, I have made a bit of progress, and since it's art, I thought I'd share...

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=179905

I have all the main character types designed and the design of a few of the badguys are going smoothly. Here are examples of the starter characters: Ntr Laane (Brown one- Trickster) Xit Siyan (Orange one- Warrior) Uni Verze (Purple one- Wizard) Ese Chaar (Green one- Messenger) and Fan uttur (Tiny one- Destraction).
So in other words, you start out with FUNEX.
If I get any further in designing this game, I'll let you know in misc...

Enigma
Jul 24, 2002, 12:53 AM
Awww, Batty, that's so... so... so cute!!!!
*melts*

Captain Spam
Jul 24, 2002, 03:49 AM
I've actually had ideas for a rather silly RPG bouncing around my head for a while... for me, it's been a matter of learning how to code it. I really want to learn how to code this RPG of mine. It'll be silly. :-) I've got ideas up the wazoo for it, but, I'm not sure if I'd be able to do all the artwork...

But, looks like you've got a cute assortment of characters, there. Should be inneresting. :-)

GuMmYBeAr!
Jul 24, 2002, 08:33 AM
i so love the dragon in the background.. and the rest is so cute.. and.. ;.; *clings to batty*

.....we should make a jj2 RPG ;P

Batty Buddy
Jul 24, 2002, 09:43 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Dragons and plants are the two single things I can draw realistically(which seems ironic, because Dragons are not real, and most of the plants I design don't look like any living variaty of flora/fauna- they look like something thought up by Dr. Seuss.).
I like the idea of a Jazz RPG, maybe we should start a thread to get it made... Well, um... actually, if that ever happens, I have assigned RPG powers for the Jackrabbits, which I use in all my stories... /\:rolleyes:/\

http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?threadid=1114&pagenumber=2

Check out the last post for the powers. Hopefully THAT will get some creative juices flowing. /\:D/\

Wild Angel
Jul 24, 2002, 11:16 AM
Cuuutttttttttteeeeeeee

JJ BBoy KS
Jul 25, 2002, 04:02 PM
Lovin' it :7

Fawriel
Aug 5, 2002, 12:50 PM
Yep!Really cool!

SoulFirE
Aug 6, 2002, 03:19 AM
hehe, yup cool....!