PDA

View Full Version : Gimme my tilesets!

Disguise
May 9, 2001, 07:49 PM
Pretty Please http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I sorta miss the little suckers I spent hours of work on for the past like, 2 years, I think. If you have any of the tilesets PLEASE send them to me at glenys@blackmore2.freeserve.co.uk.

Part of that gig is to post them all on J2O so that I wouldn't lose them again on a move like this, and I'm gonna be doing lots of them in this short while. Please help me out here, I've lost enough of my sets to make any grown man cry.

Oh, just so any of you send me a set like Metal Mania, I already have the sets that are on J2O, so don't bother with them http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Violet CLM
May 9, 2001, 08:35 PM
I only have a few of your sets. Also, you may have gotten some of them already so I will give you the small list and you can tell me which you want;

Africa

Just Another World

Ultimate World

Mountain Trip

Got them already?

Electric Ir
May 10, 2001, 11:01 AM
Ultimate Hotel too.

Newspaz
May 10, 2001, 11:18 AM
Ask Wakeman. He has the j2c backup cd..

Disguise
May 10, 2001, 01:57 PM
Ultimate World, Mountain Trip, and Ultimate Hotel. Just Anotha Wrld wasn't my tileset, it was Distruct's. I helped him a bit on it though, but that's about it.

Newspaz, you think Wakeman would go through the trouble of looking for my sets through all of the stuff J2C has on it

Fquist_old
May 10, 2001, 10:52 PM
Ask Wakeman.

Aiko
May 11, 2001, 05:54 AM
i guess i have quite a lot of them *somewhere* (lying around, toasting in the sun on some CDs). right now, i don't have the time but i'll try to find and collect them later (next week maybe?)...'cause posting them on J2O (yay!) sounds like a very very neat idea to me :-)

btw disguise, i just *love* all your tilesets and levels. or did i already tell you that? :-P

ElectroPiZZa
May 11, 2001, 07:24 AM
Yeah, so do I. They rux0r. :-)

I might have a few levels/tilesets of yours on this computer, Disguise.

SteelTalon
May 12, 2001, 02:39 PM
Aiko wrote:

btw disguise, i just *love* all your tilesets and levels. or did i already tell you that? :-P

The quality I admire about your tilesets the most, Disguise, is you actually <U>finish</U> them (unlike myself). ;)

Fquist_old
May 13, 2001, 08:52 AM
Like I said, ask wakeman. He probably still has most of it..

Disguise
May 13, 2001, 06:32 PM
*bangs SteelTalon over the head a couple of times*

FINISH YOUR TILESETS BUDDY!! It's worth it. And, uhhh, by the way I've made TONS of sets and you only saw a selected few of them. Most of them I lost and such, which is exactly why I am doing this. Here's the most complete list as far as my memory goes:

1. DR Tileset

2. Some Blood Tileset

3. Another version of the Blood tileset, but this one the tiles are different and with a textured background

4. Crazy Colors (the name says it all)

5. Ultimate World

6. A Credits Tileset for Charge

7. A First Mountain Trip, I deleted this one cuz I later made a better version

8. Ultimate Hotel

9. A second Credits Tileset for Charge

10. Mountain Trip

11. Motherboard

12. A Windows Tileset

13. Mountain

14. My own Credits tileset for the four above tilesets

15. DA Tileset

16. Africa

17. Blue World

18. Fixed Blocks Tileset from JJ1

19. Mountain Hill Zone

20. A joint tileset with Stripe

21. Metal Mania (truth is I hate this tileset)

22. The Future that is to blow everyone away... http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Oh well, those are the ones I remember. Note that all those tilesets are FINISHED PROJECTS. I also did some palette fixing jobs for Xeno, and helped Distruct on his set. Most of my sets just never got released (which is another lesson to learn, Tilesets are more fun if other people can share them with you). Oh well, I have some unfinished projects in between there, Carrotsville for one. I was really getting bored of all these 'outdoors' tilesets. Oh well, that's about it. If anyone needs any help, I'd be glad to assist, as I always have for those who ask http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif