PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion of polls that has been brought up

BæÅüMàÑ
Jul 25, 2002, 05:01 PM
I never knew this before, because i never really post polls :P. But, why is the limit on poll choices 10? i mean, personally, 10 is pretty small considering the ammount of members we have (if it's on persons) and the ammount of choices possible... so what would be wrong with 20 poll choices? i mean, i'm assuming this is nearly-completely customizable, and if not, hackable for non-customizable stuff.... so uhh... can and will ya change it? and if not, why? :p

Violet CLM
Jul 25, 2002, 05:16 PM
For one, think of the polls that have ten options that are all the same. Would you really want twenty of them instead?

BæÅüMàÑ
Jul 25, 2002, 09:54 PM
those are a minority.... in most cases... we do have some whackos... well, everyone's a whacko.... you could just close those polls anyhow :p

EvilMike
Jul 25, 2002, 11:00 PM
Make the amount of poll choices 5. That way we can actually have acurate results. I know some people on this board who are really dumb with their poll posting, and make polls with 10 responses, while 4 of them are things like "I dunno" "Other" "No comment" or "Don't care". Polls are stupid most of the time.

BæÅüMàÑ
Jul 26, 2002, 08:15 AM
some is the keyword :p

DarkShadow
Jul 27, 2002, 11:55 AM
[Insert Member List here]

LØL

Trafton AT
Jul 27, 2002, 02:38 PM
You would have to get somewhere around 50-70 voters to even be slightly accurate. How many polls get 70 (or even 50) votes here? I'm guessing no more than 20% at most.

(Off to more days of mindless vacation after stop at the library. Bye all. Until next time, not that any of you have noticed =)

KRSplat
Jul 27, 2002, 03:28 PM
I'd say 5%.