PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering...

Violet CLM
Jul 26, 2002, 05:09 PM
But why is it possible for ordinary members to post topics in the restricted forums? I just posted one, but deleted it after seeing that it worked. I'm not saying how here, as although it's kind of obvious, I don't want to tell people who wouldn't know anyway.

EvilMike
Jul 26, 2002, 08:27 PM
Um.

Yes.

BæÅüMàÑ
Jul 26, 2002, 09:16 PM
Y'know... he has a point... I actually found out on my own after Unknown mentioned it... and realized he was right and it was really easy... while i couldn't view them.... i believe i can post in them by the way... er... i won't explain, for the same reason as Unknown... but uh, Ya.... but can u guys really block that? to me it possibly looks like a flaw in the system.... i didn't post because i don't want Unknown getting in trouble or anything for bringing it up.... unless u can install a filter to filter Topics by name and login... of course, i dunno how customizable vBulletin is, heh... i'll shuddup now :p

Trafton AT
Aug 8, 2002, 09:45 PM
I have also figured this out. Someone should fix it before it's abused.

Fawriel
Aug 9, 2002, 01:58 AM
What do you think of expalining what you are talking about?:p

FQuist
Aug 9, 2002, 03:37 AM
So you can post to the forums but not view them?

Trafton AT
Aug 9, 2002, 11:11 AM
Yes. You are able to post a new topic in the Moderators only forum using uhh... obvious ways.

Violet CLM
Aug 9, 2002, 12:34 PM
Exactly.

Fawriel
Aug 10, 2002, 01:11 AM
There are moderators forums?:rolleyes:

Neobeo
Sep 5, 2002, 03:16 AM
I didn't know that either...
And i still dont

JJ BBoy KS
Sep 6, 2002, 06:50 PM
Hmm...I don't know how you did it, but the way I tried it failed. :p

Perhaps I can't see the obvius way of doing it. (Or they fixed it) :)

Trafton AT
Sep 6, 2002, 08:01 PM
What worked once for me has stopped working. I must be missing the obvious, too.