PDA

View Full Version : Forum Leaders page

||Slim
Aug 2, 2002, 06:15 AM
On the Forum Leaders page, it lists the JazzJackrabbit Community Forums Moderators twice. I have a quick question: is the second to last list the actually moderators, and the last list all of the administrators and moderators put together? Just something I wanted to point out..

WMCoolmon
Aug 3, 2002, 12:25 AM
I think it's something like this:
First group- All the people in the administrators group
Second group- All the people in the Super moderators group
Third group-All the people in the moderators group
Last group- all the people who are a moderator of a forum :)

Trafton AT
Aug 8, 2002, 09:43 PM
1st-Administrators
2nd-Super Moderators (Moderators who moderate every forum. The Moving Bot is the only reason. I could explain possible reasons why, but no one would read this. In fact, if you're reading this, I'm surprised ;))
3rd-Normal Moderators
4th-Any person that has special authority (moderators, super moderators, and admins put together in this case) including any of the above three areas.

Trafton AT
Aug 19, 2002, 01:33 PM
Correction on #4: It's actually anyone who moderates a forum or multiple forums.

Trafton AT
Aug 19, 2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Trafton AT
1st-Administrators
2nd-Super Moderators (Moderators who moderate every forum. The Moving Bot is the only Super Moderator. I could explain possible reasons why, but no one would read this. In fact, if you're reading this, I'm surprised ;))
3rd-Normal Moderators
4th-Any person that has special authority (moderators, super moderators, and admins put together in this case) including any of the above three areas.