PDA

View Full Version : Jazz's Children

StormyThunder
Aug 5, 2002, 04:45 AM
Does anyone know what the names of Jazz's children are? I know he has children because it's part of the Jazz 3 storyline. I made up some names and colors, but does any one know if there are official names that the Jazz creators made?

Trafton AT
Aug 5, 2002, 10:23 AM
No idea Jazz had children.

StormyThunder
Aug 5, 2002, 10:42 AM
Look at the storyline from Jazz 3 FAQ: Unlike its predecessors, the storyline of Jazz 3 is very important. Robert Allen, the producer of Jazz 2, came up with the original idea, which was fleshed out by Dean. The game ties in with Jazz 2, starting with a battle between Jazz and Devan in a 2D environment, either in cutscene form or actual gameplay. (A story board for one such cutscene was drawn, but never animated.) The premise has Jazz and his wife with kids, which Devan comes to kidnap. Devan is successful in snatching the kids away, taking them into an alternate universe using the Jazz 2 Time Machine. (converted to a Dimensional Machine) This alternate universe turns out to be the 3rd Dimension, and of course, Jazz must venture into the 360-degree world to rescue his children. During the search, Devan uses the kid's dreams against Jazz...

StormyThunder
Aug 5, 2002, 04:23 PM
As I was saying, I made up some rabbit names and fur colors for Jazz's kids.

First one

Slice Jackrabbit
Fur Color: Orange and yellow stomach and cheeks.
Eye Color: Black
Clothing: None so far.
Hair: flat spikes.
Cheeks: Rounded and spiked. (Like Jazz's)
Other Information:

Next one

Rasp Jackrabbit
Fur Color: Green with orange stomach.
Eye Color: Blue
Clothing: Given a bandana and Spaz's socks.
Hair: Spiked like Spaz's.
Cheeks: Spiked, like Spaz's.
Other Information: (Some time traveling with Devans Time Traveler done to find this out. (Rasp isn't five or three yet...) Rasp got bumped on the head when he was six and started acting crazy, until he bumped his head on some playground equipment at school when he was five. Afterwards, he didn't act wacky anymore.

Lis Jackrabbit
(full name Lisp)
Fur Color: Blue with green stomach.
Clothing: Lori's tanktop (same color,) and a purple skirt.
Hair:Long orange hair.
Cheeks: Rounded and spiked, like Jazz's.
Other Information:

StormyThunder
Aug 5, 2002, 06:22 PM
Anyone have different names or fur colors that they'd like to make Jazz's children?

JanusJackrabbit
Aug 6, 2002, 08:01 PM
No. This is pointless.

KRSplat
Aug 7, 2002, 05:30 AM
Thanks for killing creativity :p

JanusJackrabbit
Aug 7, 2002, 09:51 AM
You're welcome.:p

StormyThunder
Aug 7, 2002, 04:21 PM
Ok, guess I'll keep my own rabbits for now.

Krezack
Aug 10, 2002, 04:02 AM
You do that.

4I Falcon
Aug 15, 2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by StormyThunder
Rasp got bumped on the head when he was six and started acting crazy, until he bumped his head on some playground equipment at school when he was five.

Buh? He bumped his head when he was six, and then again when he was five?

Did I miss something?

Radium
Aug 15, 2002, 01:09 PM
He stopped acting crazy the 2nd time because it killed him.

Trafton AT
Aug 15, 2002, 01:49 PM
So, he went back in time to bump his head again, and then went forward in time? Confusion...

Radium
Aug 15, 2002, 01:51 PM
There was a time machine in jj2.

KRSplat
Aug 16, 2002, 06:03 AM
It came into play in JJ3.

Tubz
Aug 24, 2002, 05:11 PM
I thought Jazz's kids were Razz and Snazz or something like that.

StormyThunder
Sep 8, 2002, 09:06 AM
Oops, I made a typing mistake. I ment: Rasp got bumped on the head when he was three and started acting crazy, until he bumped his head on some playground equipment at school when he was five.

Trafton AT
Sep 8, 2002, 09:50 AM
...Ah. I get it.

Actually, the time machine is fairly important in Jazz 2's plotline. It is the focus (though a cutscene would have explained it better) of the Jazz in Time episode. It's also (I think) almost used by Devan Shell in the ending cutscene.

Iam Canadian
Sep 8, 2002, 10:54 AM
Yes, in ending, we see Devil Devan return to normal Devan. Spaz goes crazy for a second scaring Devan away. Devan runs to the time machine and starts pushing buttons. Jazz shoots Eva's diamond Devan uses to power the machine. The machine blows up and Spaz catches the diamond. (Then a rock falls on Devan}> )
I also think the time machine is important in the Flashback episode. I think J&S chased Devan back to the Jazz 1 time, and from there, back to the present for the Jungle, Hell and **** levels.

Trafton AT
Sep 8, 2002, 11:28 AM
It often seems if Jazz 2 was meant to have cutscenes, but they weren't ready in time.

4I Falcon
Sep 8, 2002, 04:48 PM
Cutscenes are nice.

How did Jazz and Spaz get back to where Devan's goonies were anyway?

Paul
Sep 8, 2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by StormyThunder
As I was saying, I made up some rabbit names and fur colors for Jazz's kids.

First one

Slice Jackrabbit
Fur Color: Orange and yellow stomach and cheeks.
Clothing: None so far.
Hair: flat spikes.
Cheeks: Rounded and spiked. (Like Jazz's)
Other Information:

All we need now is his brother, "Dice Jackrabbit" ;P

Trafton AT
Sep 8, 2002, 06:38 PM
It seems as all Jackrabbits have the same last name. Is it coincidence?

*Thinks for a while.*

Forget I ever said that. :p