PDA

View Full Version : A Leaving...?

Shadow XZ
Aug 6, 2002, 05:26 PM
Hello. I haven't posted here in a long time, nor have I been on JJ2 in a while. What I've come here to say and announce is that Crono and I will be leaving the JJ2 scene for good. Well, that's what we think anyway. RIght now, we are working very hard on a new website, and it is taking up all our time, and is going to be taking it all up as well. So that is it. We are leaving. It was fun, and I must thank you all. You may see and hear from us in the future. I'd like to say goodbye to all the people who didn't treat me different and like crap just cuz I WAS in JOL. Thanx to all those people. Now I can't go out without telling the site we are working so here it is.
Time Circuits (http://timecircuits.net)
Its a site that will be dedicated to Ragnarok Online, Seiken Densetsu, and The Chrono Games, which all are RPG games. So this is it. Oh and one last thing. Thanks for the fun. And who knows, you may see us around sometime...
Lata, and Zya'll next time!
EDIT: I may actually be back, but I'll be gone for the next few months. I might, I may not. Either way, I'll be gone for the next months.

Hail
Aug 6, 2002, 05:41 PM
bad shadow, you will be back tho

Trafton AT
Aug 6, 2002, 07:49 PM
Please come back when you're finished with the site. :)

Another Jazz 2 fan
Aug 6, 2002, 08:45 PM
Bye. I'll always remember you as the guy who first asked for custom ranks! And now we got them!

Enigma
Aug 7, 2002, 02:06 AM
Leave for good? Only a small number of jazzers fully succeed at that. You might miss us after a while :D

Fawriel
Aug 7, 2002, 02:32 AM
Don't you DARE stay away from here!
As you are the first person asking for custom ranks,you are one of my big heros!Yep!
You WILL be back!

KRSplat
Aug 7, 2002, 05:16 AM
Aww. Remember to come by occasionally. And come back someday.

<Crono>
Aug 7, 2002, 08:30 AM
We will probably both be back eventually, I've allready left Jazz2 3 or mabey even 4 times and come back. but we will be gone for awhile atleast :P

atesoRJOL
Aug 7, 2002, 09:19 AM
You will be back deffinatley.

KRSplat
Aug 7, 2002, 10:33 AM
I've never really left. I've been inactive for a few weeks at a time, but usually for a vacation.

Wow. It's almost been 3 years since I first registered with JMMB...