PDA

View Full Version : Source Code reward

Fighter II
Aug 7, 2002, 01:52 PM
I know you guys are good at this. The first person who gets the jj2 source code by going to Epicgames company and convincing them will win "Wipeout. Here are the rules,

2. If anybody lives near epic like spazzyman, try to convince them that.

3. If anybody posts something here with a link to the source code,
the contest is over.

Content Edit. -Bobby

Link
Aug 7, 2002, 02:10 PM
Umm...

I don't think this is a very good idea. Instead of it being a free-for-all to get the code the fastest, the 1.25 council should think up a plan and ask nicely.

Bobby aka Dizzy
Aug 7, 2002, 08:32 PM
1. Epic doesn't have the whole source code most likely.

2. Asking Epic for it is useless, they have real business to conduct.

Fawriel
Aug 8, 2002, 01:34 AM
I'd say this is the stupidest idea how to get the source-code I ever saw here...:p

Super Saiyan
Aug 8, 2002, 02:13 AM
rofl, I think by asking and I mean if EVERYBODY asks the same crap, I think Epic will get so sick of us that they will never and never give that source code :roll:

||Slim
Aug 8, 2002, 07:02 AM
lol. wipeout. that old crappy game?

Fighter II
Aug 8, 2002, 07:52 AM
Okay, I am a little confused. You guys first said that epic has the real source code for jj2 there. Then, you guys says they don't have the entire source code? Posting (!), I'll make your life with sadness. YOu should of read the rules here. (Retarded people)

[No filter bypassing -FQuist]

MaGoo
Aug 8, 2002, 08:31 AM
OMG I HAVE THE SOURCECODE!! CODE: 1232246234!!! GO IN SINGLEPLAYER AND PRESS T+SHIFT AND THEN THE CODE AND YOU'LL GET EXTRA CHARACTERS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fawriel
Aug 8, 2002, 08:34 AM
YOU'RE LYING!!
IT'S:2753228476529!!!!!

AND YOU HAVE TO PRESS Ctrl+Alt+Del for a Big Bang Attack!!!!!

I WON!!!!

JanusJackrabbit
Aug 8, 2002, 10:27 AM
You're both wrong! It's 58254859287 and you have to press Alt + F4.:p

Cpp
Aug 8, 2002, 10:50 AM
No! All wrong! YOU HAVE TO GO PLAYING ONLINE AND PRESS THE PAUSE/BREAK BUTTON!!! THAT DOES IT!

KRSplat
Aug 8, 2002, 12:21 PM
Actually, you have to download this virus that destroys your computer. Once it melts from overusage, it will load onto your harddrive.

JanusJackrabbit
Aug 8, 2002, 12:59 PM
:lol:

Trafton AT
Aug 8, 2002, 10:17 PM
No, you are all wrong. I will post full instructions soon. Let's just say we'll need motor oil and a blowtortch. Meet me in a dark ally at 4 A.M. Bring all your money and credit cards.

Fawriel
Aug 9, 2002, 01:42 AM
I'm actually quite sure that the NASA has it!
We would just have to hack their computers...
Wasn't it www.NASA.com?:rolleyes:

defalcon
Aug 9, 2002, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Fighter II
Okay, I am a little confused. You guys first said that epic has the real source code for jj2 there. Then, you guys says they don't have the entire source code? Posting (!), I'll make your life with sadness. YOu should of read the rules here. (Retarded people)

[No filter bypassing -FQuist]
Epic owns the RIGHTS to the JJ2 sourcecode (some of it anyway). Some of it would belong to one Arjan Brussee, and some to other people who hold sections of the JJ2 rights. And the filter bypass and insulting isn't really helping much btw. And we didn't post garbage. We posted the facts, ableit truncated so we had less to type. So that has absolutely nothing to do with breaking the rules, unlike bypassing the filter. So you might want to do what you suggested (reading the rules, that is).

MaGoo
Aug 9, 2002, 05:28 AM
AGAIN, THE GREAT MAGOO HAS DISCOVERED WHAT YOU DO TO GET THE SOURCE CODE!!!!!11134342333! THE REAL CODE IS:454354534534535345 AND WHAT YOU DO IS OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, CARVE THE NUMBERS INTO YOUR BRAIN, ATTACH WIRES IN YOUR BRAIN TO THE COMPUTER, THINK ABOUT THE NUMBERS REAL HARD, AND THEN THE NUMBERS WILL GO INTO THE COMPUTER!! WHAT YOU DO NEXT IS OPEN THE COMPUTER, GET THE CHIP WITH THE CODE, OPEN A SLIT IN YOUR BRAIN, SCAN THE CODE IN YOUR BRAIN AND THEN MAGICLY THE SOURCE CODE AND NEW CHARACTERS WILL APPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!1156546

Fawriel
Aug 9, 2002, 05:41 AM
Okay,I think NOW the thread is slowly getting a little strange...

Fighter II
Aug 9, 2002, 09:12 AM
Bad News...... Fquist lied to take down the 1.23-1.24 patch. Arjan was never on ICQ.

ICQ idiots! Here's the source code,

03249432-42

Trafton AT
Aug 9, 2002, 11:03 AM
Fighter, be reasonable, why would FQuist lie? He has no reason to. After all, he wants the source code as much as the rest of us. I have talked to Arjan (accidentally) before online. He is very reasonable, but is in game making for the money. JJ3 is not going to be published because of money concerns, not because they want to annoy us. I'm sure that FQuist would not lie. He has no motive, really.

Fighter II
Aug 9, 2002, 11:14 AM
??????

Arjan was never on instant messaging or ICQ. Your weird trafton, you talked to arjan before online. Me too, I talked to John Travolta, the writer of Super Robot Wars Advance walkthrough.

Trafton AT
Aug 9, 2002, 11:17 AM
He accidentally authorized me and we had a one-minute conversation. I mention JJ3, but he ignored the comment. It wasn't really anything. He doesn't authorize players. It doesn't mean he's never online, it means he doesn't authorize players because I'm sure it's not the first time someone has ask him to uncancel a game. John Travolta did not write any walkthroughs I've ever seen. ;) :p

FQuist
Aug 9, 2002, 03:33 PM
Arjan does have ICQ.

Fighter II
Aug 9, 2002, 06:18 PM
What's his ICQ num?

Krezack
Aug 10, 2002, 03:54 AM
Oh sure, I'll go grab it for you so you can SPAM him. :roll:

defalcon
Aug 10, 2002, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Krezack
Oh sure, I'll go grab it for you so you can SPAM him. :roll:
Arjan, afaik, has it set to ignore all messages from anyone not...well, yeah.

Radium
Aug 12, 2002, 05:53 PM
I have Arjan locked in my closet. All I need is the tourcher chamber.

Trafton AT
Aug 12, 2002, 07:27 PM
Maybe that's why he is never on ICQ? :lol:

But, anyway, FQuist is telling the truth. Arjan ignores all players and is not on ICQ constantly. Fighter, the chance we are getting the source code any time soon is about as slim as the chances that Bill Gates is going to give all his money to the Department of Justice for charity.

Neobeo
Sep 4, 2002, 02:14 AM
Update: Bill Gates just did that yesterday...

Krezack
Sep 5, 2002, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Fighter II
I know you guys are good at this. The first person who gets the jj2 source code by going to Epicgames company and convincing them will win "Wipeout. Here are the rules,

2. If anybody lives near epic like spazzyman, try to convince them that.

3. If anybody posts something here with a link to the source code,
the contest is over.

Content Edit. -Bobby

http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/images/macro/no.jpg

http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/images/macro/threadsucks.jpg

http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/images/macro/burythisthread.jpg