PDA

View Full Version : Wildie plays around with Poser and Photoshop

Wild Angel
Aug 12, 2002, 01:17 AM
One of the best so far:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation.php?id=600785 <-- removed picture

I'm just getting used to these commands and stuff. I love the hair, so proud of it. Took me long enough to find it. (A week.. -.-;;) Anyways, this is the end result. My vampire-ish RP character.

`Wildie

Stijn
Aug 12, 2002, 02:41 AM
W00T

I love 3D art ;)

defalcon
Aug 12, 2002, 05:18 AM
OMG...OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMOMOMOMG!!!!111~ I luff it! :D:D:D Wildie, that's so coooooool!!!!! :D It's a masterpiece! Do mooooore!!!!! :D

Batty Buddy
Aug 12, 2002, 08:18 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Yeah- thats a pretty nice photo... WHAT? You mean it ISN'T a photo?

/\:O/\

I must admit then that I am impressed to the limits of what the word "impressed" can describe

Wild Angel
Aug 12, 2002, 12:17 PM
I reallly like this one. 'You better comment on deviantART if you like it, lol' -Wildie's friend, too shy to give name

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation.php?id=602492

`Wildie and her friend with no-name

Nemesis
Aug 12, 2002, 10:42 PM
Dark and moody. That's what we like. :)

defalcon
Aug 13, 2002, 01:28 AM
Not a Deviant member - can't comment, but it's brilliant! :)

How'd you make teh 3D girl?

Wild Angel
Aug 13, 2002, 11:08 AM
That's my own little secret. ^.-;;

Heh, JK. I made the background in Photoshop, nothing major. Just added some clouds, a lense flare, some lighting effects, and radial blured it. Uploaded it into Poser behind my figure. Played around with poses and clothing and eyes, lips and hair. Made her hair black, lips blood red, eyes were suppose to be yellow, but I didn't have the iris texture for that. Oh well. Soo, then I rendered it and anti-aliased it. It came out really nice, don't you think? ^.^;;;

That makes Poser sound easy, trust me, it's not. Heheheh... far from it. You'll be banging your head on your desk in frustration until you figure out how to conform clothing to figures and such.

`Wildie