PDA

View Full Version : ..Help. ;-;

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 13, 2002, 05:19 PM
This is so frustrating-- an unfinished picture I still don't like the result, but yet I continually block at one, single, so ...GN. frustrating point.

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=191585

...AHH. It lacks a fourth paw. Someone .. help me.. I can't figure out at _ALL_ where to put it. ...You'll get a reward if you get a resonable area to ... make me draw that leg. Edit with paint.. do whatever you want.. but help me. ;-; I'm gonna have nightmares. ;P

Wild Angel
Aug 13, 2002, 07:09 PM
*stares at the picture a moment* I see how it could work. On the back leg, bring it forward. At a stong angle.. I would sketch it out, but I've burried myself in sketching anime and zombies. *ponders* Do you <i>want</i> me to help? I will. I'm willing.

`Wildie

Kaz
Aug 13, 2002, 08:51 PM
If it's running, put the 4th leg at a forward angle (something like your knee to your chest) or similar. I can't draw and I don't want to ruin the picture nor do I have a place to upload so that's all the advice I can give.

Trafton AT
Aug 13, 2002, 09:38 PM
I agree with Kaz. :)

Nice drawing, though :)

VeggieMan
Aug 13, 2002, 11:27 PM
I can't help you Tyf.. But I can tell you.. So far so good!

Nemesis
Aug 14, 2002, 04:04 AM
Kaz is on the ball. Think of it as you kneeling on one knee, having the leg you have drawn the knee on the ground: Meaning, draw the 4th leg forward, as if it's your other leg, but so it looks like it's going to pounce. If that's what you were intending. Otherwise, I don't know...

Do you use construction? That would help a nice lot.

Fawriel
Aug 14, 2002, 04:52 AM
The forth leg...
...the wolf is running...
...the forth leg touches the ground,what else is there to say?
I admit I don't get your problem...

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 14, 2002, 04:30 PM
..Awrh well. Had to wait for my boss' phone call all day long so I had 'nough time to spend inbetween reading a loooong. Looong.. log-- hence the fact that I actually drew that leg. ;-; It looks fairly decent... I actually tried to draw that leg under-- in the center, as to make it actually 'stand' on the ground. But .. it didn't quite fit the picture-- I tell ye'. Maybe it would've actually looked nice if I had more talent.. but anyway, I drew that 'hind leg behind the tail-- so it looks like.. as if it had already pounced and is about to tackle something down and dismember it violently. Wee. ;P

Erm.. well yeah, my scanner busted under the heat so I'll eventually have to wait before scannin' the picture. Thank y'all for the help. ^^

*hugs*

Derby: Content edit.

Fawriel
Aug 14, 2002, 11:03 PM
<s>Where's my reward?</s>

You're welcome!;)

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 15, 2002, 11:55 AM
..Wee. My scanner is alive.

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=192469

Ph33r.

Kaz
Aug 15, 2002, 02:33 PM
<S>NO! FOLLOW MY IDEA! I WANT TO BE RIGHT!!!

</S>;v;. Try it both ways XD.

Disguise
Aug 15, 2002, 02:43 PM
WoW! xD
Thats so much better than the earlier one I saw...
GUMMIIII!!!! YOU DRAW AWESHUM!!! n.n

Fawriel
Aug 16, 2002, 03:11 AM
I don't know...
It somehow looks strange to me...