PDA

View Full Version : Cracco Foo? READ THIS! IMPORTANT!

Radium
Aug 16, 2002, 03:36 AM
Last night while playing JJ2 I saw a server called "Foos only". This is a warning to everyone here, if you see this server, it is likely to contain adult content in the tileset. Don't go in! I won't go into details about the image contained in the tileset (except for the fact that if was a REAL image), but the level was called "Cracco Foo", the server was called "Foo King", and the tileset called "CPO". JJ2 is a game played by kids as young as six sometimes, and dirt like this shouldn't be on it! Don't make this stuff! I see two possible outcomes if this goes on: 1.)People will have to put ratings after their server name ([G], [PG], [R], etc), or 2.) A function will be made to BAN PEOPLE FROM JJ2 INTERNET PLAY! I'm sure nobody wants to have any of these happen to the jj2 community, so if you find who Foo King is, he should be stopped. C'mon people, at least keep the tilesets below PG13.

Oh... and I forgot a kinda important detail. The tileset says "By Cracco Boy (:", but it can't REALLY be by cracco, because it's properly masked.

Fawriel
Aug 16, 2002, 03:43 AM
CraccoBOY?
I can't believe he made a (whatever it was)tileset and use it for levels.:\

Radium
Aug 16, 2002, 03:56 AM
I doubt that it was Cracco Boy, probably someone posing as him. Even though he has put some "bad stuff" in tilesets, he's not quite this sick. Look at this quote (I probably didn't quote right)

Originally posted by CraccoBoyCC

Now, mating turtles are very educative and I still don't see why it's wrong to put them in a tileset. Ok, humping humans, I'd understand, and I wouldn't even think of that, but animals, it's just how things go in the wild.

He claims he UNDERSTANDS the humans part, and it dosn't sound fake to me.

$tilettø
Aug 16, 2002, 05:00 AM
Darn i missed that

send me the tileset whoever has it ottay? ;P

Radium
Aug 16, 2002, 05:19 AM
Sry, just deleted it. Trust me, you don't want it.

Fawriel
Aug 16, 2002, 05:21 AM
But you can send me that black and white tileset you made!

KRSplat
Aug 16, 2002, 05:41 AM
Sigh. JJ2 is not for crap like this, it's a childrens game made for kids that just happened to have a slightly older audience then expected.

Now who uses (: ... that's the real crime.

(The only person who comes into mind is Paul, but I haven't seen him playing JJ2 for a while. And I doubt he has such a sick mind.)

... JJ2 has become a... well, bad place. First this virus. Then this. Then Whatever will happen next. And, I wonder how many times JMMB was hacked.

Radium
Aug 16, 2002, 06:01 AM
Actually, it was a ": )". Not done with text either, looked like it was drawen in MS Paint. I agree perfectly with what KrSplat said, but what exactly can we do when we find out who the Foo King is? Banning then from J20 won't exactly stop the tilesets.

Trafton AT
Aug 16, 2002, 09:54 AM
I think you mean the Revenge tileset by (him) against GpW and DM. That's really not related to this incident and serves only as fearmongering.

(Name removal edit. Name could be considered obscene. -Trafton)

Radium
Aug 16, 2002, 07:54 PM
I don't know about any "pink" tileset, all I know is that someone who claims to be Cracco Boy made a tileset containing an inapropriate photograph.

Iam Canadian
Aug 18, 2002, 07:14 PM
This is my first message so I'm still learning :p .Anyway, this is a totally sick thing which SHOULD NOT be on Jazz.Anyone awful enough to do something deserves to be banned forever from Jazz2.So...uh...boycott his disgusting servers!(Wonder if he's reading this right now?)

Derby: Content edit.

Fighter II
Aug 18, 2002, 08:27 PM
You idiot!!!!!!! You banned me from your server because I just got a bug! I never brang stuff like this before. I am sitting next to you and I am watching canadians turn to foos

Asta la vista amigos!

Derby: Content edit. Refrain from using inappropriate words.

MoonBlazE
Aug 18, 2002, 09:31 PM
I want that tileset :B

Black Ninja
Aug 19, 2002, 08:35 PM
hmmmmm......i honestly doubt that CB would do something like that. i mean, no one is that dumb. not even me. but i cant make tilesets, so forget that. :P

its very ob vious, though, that whoever made it has some reason to harm CB. some reason to hurt him, and his reputation.
So, lets try and think who that could be.

Shadow XZ
Aug 19, 2002, 09:51 PM
Well I find this odd... CB isn't posting anything here yet... Is he on vacation? Or did he indeed make the tileset? I wanna know so this can be stopped.

Chiyu
Aug 20, 2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Trafton AT
I think you mean the Revenge tileset by Jackass against GpW and DM. That's really not related to this incident and serves only as fearmongering.

Trafton, that tileset (Monkeys World) with Shadow's head on the body of a monkey, having (ST) with another monkey, was another product by Bolt (who also uploaded it to J2o). Jackass merely hosted it for him. And, it wasn't a tileset against GpW or DM, it was a tileset against Shadow and Fquist. Quote: "This tileset isn't ment to insult all the people inside GpW, I am sorry of this offended any of them". And if you don't believe what I'm saying, go ask Bolt (blackenergy90@hotmail.com) or Jackass (craccojack@msn.com). Anyway, that's the past now, Bolt did that because he was banned from J2o, and the tileset was totally unrelated to CC, at the time Bolt made it, he was in TEC/EL.

About CPO.j2t (aka BOLT.j2t). Bolt said he wanted to do something cool, and he asked me to convert 2 picture to 160 color bitmaps. He knew I had PSP7, but I was unable to convert it, because I've some strange bug so I can't save files (maybe someone here can help with this?), it gives a memory-related error when I try to. So I found someone else to convert it (whose name will not be shown here, but he was definately not CC, or TEC related at all). After that I gave the pictures back, and Bolt made a tileset with it, making 2 versions, one with a 'by foo king banner', one with a 'by craccoboy banner'. He friendly asked me to make a level with the tileset, and using the by CraccoBoy banner, and then host it for him. He just wanted to have a little fun, and he didn't (and doesn't) care what all the people here think about him now (he didn't care about his reputation anymore after he was banned), and said that if anyone would blame me, I had to send them to Bolt (who fully wishes to take responsibility for this). My nickname in the server was 'FOO KING', and Bolt was for a while in the server too (under another nickname). Hope this helps explain a bit :)

Jackass and me sometimes host (or do) something for Bolt, because he's our friend, and his own connection is too laggy.
And yes, what I said about the turtles in the tileset was true, I wouldn't put sex0ring humans in one of my tilesets. My following projects will be fully clear of any sex-related activities, not animals (I didn't think the turtles would offend anyone, but it did, oh well) and definately not humans.

Derby: Major filter bypass/Suggestive themes edit. This is an absolutely intolerable offense and you will receive a warning for this.

Radium
Aug 20, 2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Black Ninja
hmmmmm......i honestly doubt that CB would do something like that. i mean, no one is that dumb.
Apparantly, someone is that dumb.

Chiyu
Aug 20, 2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Shadow XZ
Well I find this odd... CB isn't posting anything here yet... Is he on vacation? Or did he indeed make the tileset? I wanna know so this can be stopped.

Sorry for not being able to post.
I wasn't on vacation, but friday morning, my computer broke down (main board and VGA card were damaged/not working) so it had to be fixed... I got the computer back earlier today. And besides, I had a guest (called BunnyElmer XD) and we wouldn't have time to be on the PC anyway.

But my problems aren't solved yet. The PC has to be formatted, so I'll be gone for 2 more days (I'll not be at home either).

Michael
Aug 21, 2002, 04:09 AM
The communaty can hate whoever did it, but a parent baught the kid the game and teached the kid to use internet. So it's the parents' fault IMO.