PDA

View Full Version : What are some good single player levels to download for JJ2?

Tmansdc
Aug 16, 2002, 08:27 PM
I want to know because I just beat the whole game.

Violet CLM
Aug 16, 2002, 08:43 PM
http://www.jazz2online.com/downloads/view.php?view=Single+player&srt=averagerating+desc&p=1

Tmansdc
Aug 16, 2002, 09:06 PM
okay. thanks, but now how do I install the demos/levels/music/etc. now?

Newspaz
Aug 17, 2002, 01:38 AM
Unzip them into your JJ2 sirectory. Then try search for the level/1st level of the pack in the home cooked episode in your episode menu.

If that doesn't work try the following:
Start > Run > C:\Games\Jazz2\Jazz2.exe (or whatever yur JJ2 dir is) %levelname% (without the %'s)

Fawriel
Aug 17, 2002, 03:17 AM
Check this out! (http://www.jazz2online.com/downloads/moreinfo.php?levelid=1436)
Those levels are quiet decent and not too much harder than the actual game!
Don't forget to review!:D

Aiko
Aug 17, 2002, 03:35 AM
You can also use this fine little program (http://www.jazz2online.com/downloads/moreinfo.php?levelid=354). It helps you organizing your J2 stuff, displays level names and you can start them directly from within the program. There are prolly newer programs that do the same trick, however, i still use this 0ld5kool one.
By the way, just wanted to post something :)

BlazinDragon
Aug 17, 2002, 07:12 AM
Tman i can get JJ1 running 4 u. Download TTPatch run it. then run jj1, then click jj1 (once) drag it onto file0001.exe then run jj1.

If u have shareware do the same thing only patch Jazz.exe.

The same thing happened to me.

Cpp
Aug 17, 2002, 09:29 AM
Try my Rabbit Honor Guard (RHG) if you haven't done that already. Just click the link in my signature below to visit the download site. I'm sure you're gonna love RHG. It has over 70 levels.

Fawriel
Aug 17, 2002, 09:59 AM
If you care,RHG is far too hard!
That's why I don't like it!:p

JanusJackrabbit
Aug 17, 2002, 10:11 AM
Actually Piccolo, I think that your pack is too hard. RHG and RHG the Fortress are much better(in my opinion, no offence)

Fawriel
Aug 17, 2002, 10:27 AM
:/
You are no riddle guy,are you?I think mine is fairly easy,although a lot harder than the actual game!
RHG becomes impossible to beat in the end,and has a few graphical flaws...(Not that my levels look superior...:p )

Tik
Aug 17, 2002, 04:32 PM
Look at the top 5 downloads on J2O's main page. Nuff said. Tomb Rabbit, SXR, Another Story, Queen of Board, and anything by Martin aka Partydude.

BlazinDragon
Aug 17, 2002, 05:09 PM
Also The Lost World Episode is by Ninja Dodo- great SP level pack! download it its ranked #2 SP level on J2O

Tmansdc
Aug 17, 2002, 07:49 PM
oh yeah, got to remind ya i only have 1.23. I would love to get TSF and the nine episode pack JJ1 but i don't know if either is still being sold. Plus I couldn't afford over $19.99 anyway so, it's a moot point.

Tik
Aug 17, 2002, 11:27 PM
*cough*

Both are still being sold, at least probably on eBay or whatever. Of course, you could alwayz warez* it if you know where to look.

*Spaztic does not support warezing anything and knows that it is against copyright laws and Jesus doesn't like stealing. Point made.

atesoRJOL
Aug 18, 2002, 07:23 AM
Or get someone who has it to send it to you:p

RockyR
Aug 18, 2002, 12:56 PM
You might want tsf but it isn't what it was meant to be. The levels are better than usual and the tilesets are very well-done, at least the real ones, but the only other advantage you get is being able to play more online games, using Lori, and being able to use more user levels. Definitely don't pay for it.

But if you want levels there are heaping shovelfuls at the download place already pointed out, but make sure you look at some besides the high-rated ones if you don't like metal crates. . .

What's the matter with your toothbrush,
What's the matter with your life?