PDA

View Full Version : IKU IS BACK ALIVE

The Last Patriot
May 14, 2001, 01:15 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that i restarted the IKU, some of the older players might still remember it.

if anybody wants to join you can contact me or blizzard, thanks for your time,

-Slayer

Shorty
May 14, 2001, 03:40 PM
I REMEBER IT!!!! but i dunno if im gonna join. Good luck to ya mate http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GoldBones
May 14, 2001, 07:24 PM
I remeber IKU! I'm a [GpW] tho http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif Good luck with it though.....

`GB[GpW]

Rýû
May 14, 2001, 08:04 PM
Hey good to see other clan restart, cool

`~Shattered_Halo~`
May 15, 2001, 07:11 PM
Sorry Slayer, but im gone from jazz2. I...Just can't take it anymore from them, so im leaving for good this time....Sorry again, but I can't take it...I don't want to even post in this forum anymore. This is probable the last post your going to see from me at ALL!

So good bye everyone, its been fun...but its over

PiZZa: Late content removal.

~SPLASH~
May 15, 2001, 10:34 PM
well thats a sudden change..

u didnt hear him/her saying that some days ago...is someone bugging your account halo?

ShadowGPW
May 16, 2001, 03:49 AM
With that sort of talk you won't even be here for long.. Halo

Bôlt TÈC
May 16, 2001, 05:05 AM
I have never heard of IKU, when where you on JJ2?

UrbanMenace
May 16, 2001, 10:13 AM
Um... So... is halo blizzard...? That sort of reminded me of him, dunno why...

Electric Ir
May 16, 2001, 01:00 PM
On , `~Shattered_Halo~` wrote:

Sorry Slayer, but im gone from jazz2. I...Just can't take it anymore from them, so im leaving for good this time....Sorry again, but I can't take it...I don't want to even post in this forum anymore. This is probable the last post your going to see from me at ALL!

So good bye everyone, its been fun...but its over

I see to much stars. Really, you should really stop that. It gets annoying and if you get warned to much you will be banned. Enjoy your stay, its still possible. Maybe soon not.

PiZZa: Late quotation edit.

The Last Patriot
May 16, 2001, 01:19 PM
hmm, iku isnt doing really good bussiness, maybe i promote to little, and blizz was the co-leader..since blizz is gone now, kovu can take his place if he wants to.

`~Shattered_Halo~`
May 16, 2001, 02:09 PM
Appearantly Shadow you didn't listen to me, I would be Blizzard, yes, I know, blah, but shadow, if you can't read, I said im leaving jazz2, and that includes this forum, jazz2 is uninstalled on my comp, and every piece of crap that I had from it is gone, Im kissin' this game good bye, ill probable give it to Espi for is 16th b-day, but yeah, im gone, forever, and guess what?

This times for real

`~Shattered_Halo~`
May 16, 2001, 02:09 PM
Appearantly Shadow you didn't listen to me, I would be Blizzard, yes, I know, blah, but shadow, if you can't read, I said im leaving jazz2, and that includes this forum, jazz2 is uninstalled on my comp, and every piece of crap that I had from it is gone, Im kissin' this game good bye, ill probable give it to Espi for is 16th b-day, but yeah, im gone, forever, and guess what?

This times for real

`~Shattered_Halo~`
May 16, 2001, 02:26 PM
Think what you want to, live in your fantasy world all you want, but sooner or later, your gonna have to wake up

~SPLASH~
May 16, 2001, 10:39 PM

This times for real

what have u been doing here then?

u came back some time gao, attempted to get the hybrids back on, then leave and say this is all (/)

man if u dont have anything to say, then shaddap and leave we really dont need to hear what a (/) u think jazz is

buhbyea

PiZZa: Late abused context edit.

Wild Angel
May 16, 2001, 11:21 PM
Hey, just leave him alone...

GoldBones
May 17, 2001, 01:07 AM
Yeah.

~SPLASH~
May 17, 2001, 05:51 AM
why? this is a jazz forum, i dont want ppl to go nuts about: oooh its so stoopid im gonna quit and its real for now! im gonna go awaiy now hear me!

ure just saying i have to leave him alone just cos hes your friend, right? but this is clantalk and were talking about clans here, not about ppl who stop playing

there

ShadowGPW
May 17, 2001, 09:23 AM
you all Calm down or ile close it all..

The Last Patriot
May 17, 2001, 12:05 PM
and it wasnt my idea to turn this into a flame war.

~SPLASH~
May 18, 2001, 03:15 AM
dont want this to be a flame war,

but it doesnt make sense that he posts something like that in clan talk

Wild Angel
May 18, 2001, 10:15 AM
Splash, cool it...pour some water on that flame. We arn't here to put Blizzard down, or start flame wars. We're here because of JJ2. (Doesn't that sound as clear as mud?)

$tilettø
May 19, 2001, 05:28 AM
What Does Iku means ?

Stay on topic plz

`~Shattered_Halo~`
May 19, 2001, 07:36 PM
Splash, you back off man, I don't like guys like that, and if you keep this up, ill report you to Fquist personally, You have no right to ingerise me like that and if you don't, ill verbally chew you out myself you (deep-fried telephone bill)!

YOU GOT THAT BOY!

PiZZa: Late personal attack replacement.

`~Shattered_Halo~`
May 19, 2001, 07:37 PM
Sorry Shadow....

$tilettø
May 19, 2001, 10:14 PM
What Does Iku Means ?

Splash is no Newbie

~SPLASH~
May 20, 2001, 05:04 AM

Splash, you back off man, I don't like guys like that, and if you keep this up, ill report you to Fquist personally, You have no right to ingerise me like that and if you don't, ill verbally chew you out myself you stupid (adfdsgsgd)!

YOU GOT THAT BOY!

at first im not a (asdfsadfgs)

second i think fquist already knows my behaviour

third stop posting this nonsense on the clantalk. if u wanna go then go, stop bugging me on clantalk

YOU GOT THAT BOY?

edit: that reminds me, newbies often use the word newbie as something bad to other players, and think they are better than them, even when they are newbies too..

be warned u, as the biggest (hfssdg) is the (adfdgsshgd) who calls someone else a (saddfjdjg)

PiZZa: Late personal attack/quotation replacement.

Wild Angel
May 20, 2001, 11:29 PM
STOP FIGHTING!!

*cough* (Sorry)

~SPLASH~
May 21, 2001, 08:38 AM
ok...

anyway wb IKU

(forgot to say that http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

The Last Patriot
May 21, 2001, 10:17 AM
International Killer Unit

Wild Angel
May 21, 2001, 08:33 PM
Weehee