PDA

View Full Version : How Dare They Forget Jazz!

Nadine
Aug 24, 2002, 04:27 PM
www.gamefaqs.com

They are having this ultimate character showdown from games. Are PC games immediately not even considered? Jazz Jackrabbit is such a great character! How dare they not include him when they include so many un-important or un-appealing characters. You can go to the main page, than click results only, and then view the full bracket to see all the characters from the beginning to see what I mean.

Jazz Jackrabbit wouldn't win, but atleast he would get some publicity and some recognition as a great character. How dare they? I guess Duke Nukem was only included cause he went to consoles mostly. Grrr.

Tmansdc
Aug 24, 2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Nadine
www.gamefaqs.com

They are having this ultimate character showdown from games. Are PC games immediately not even considered? Jazz Jackrabbit is such a great character! How dare they not include him when they include so many un-important or un-appealing characters. You can go to the main page, than click results only, and then view the full bracket to see all the characters from the beginning to see what I mean.

Jazz Jackrabbit wouldn't win, but atleast he would get some publicity and some recognition as a great character. How dare they? I guess Duke Nukem was only included cause he went to consoles mostly. Grrr.

the closest thing to jazz on there is Sonic The Hedgehog I think. he's kicking samus's butt right now (barely) Mario will probably win though :(

edit: Sonic lost.

Iam Canadian
Aug 24, 2002, 07:10 PM
I think it'll come down to Mario, Sonic, and one of those psycho shooter game heroes no one cares about. That's what I think anyway. Pac-Man might do good too.

Tmansdc
Aug 24, 2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Iam Canadian
I think it'll come down to Mario, Sonic, and one of those psycho shooter game heroes no one cares about. That's what I think anyway. Pac-Man might do good too.

pac-man's out

Violet CLM
Aug 24, 2002, 09:10 PM
Pity the site with the scores doesn't work.