PDA

View Full Version : Back from the past, What is going on?

Hare
Aug 28, 2002, 11:32 AM
Hello, I used to play Jazz around 2000. I'd just like to know, what is going on since then. What are these new Jazz programs? Are you guys STILL waiting for a 1.25 update :lol:! And what of Jazz 3? by the way, what is the liscensing cost of Jazz Jackrabbit. Is it very cheap? Please fill me in. :)

-Hare Brain aka Binki Brain :)

Super Saiyan
Aug 28, 2002, 11:44 AM
Hehe, just go read all the jcf threads after you left, im sure you will learn 'something' :p

Hare
Aug 28, 2002, 09:43 PM
I have neither the time or the patience to search through the forms for the milestones of the past. I'd apreciate if someone just told me, but thanks for the suggestion. Sorry, just the thought of searching through pages of old threads gives me anxiety. I'm not that dedicated to Jazz.

Super Saiyan
Aug 29, 2002, 02:25 AM
Well Gpw died as you probably have seen :) And uhm... the community got a bit bigger, I think. People are trying to make Jazz 2 Bots and further I dont know.

Iam Canadian
Aug 31, 2002, 01:45 PM
A summary:

CAPTAIN:What happen?
OPERATOR:Someone set us up the bomb!
CAPTAIN:What?

...No just kidding. Actually, a crazed group, called DDL (Digital Destroyers League) was trying to conquer JJ2, we had a burst of lamers (like DDL Klein and Canadian778), we're STILL waiting for 1.25, and there's a bunch of new cheating programs.

Even though I don't know who you are, WB!:D

EDIT BY IAM CANADIAN:Spelling edit.

Trafton AT
Aug 31, 2002, 01:47 PM
...You're all depressing meh. ;)