PDA

View Full Version : Revived, Fighter II is back!

Fighter II
Aug 30, 2002, 11:57 AM
I am back! I got reborned! The cookie monster is dead! I was gone for a lot days ain't I? Well, thanks to Dizzy, the cookie monster is gone! I slam, I slash, I kill! I am back!!!!!

Note to Crimson, your signature's picture of a robot is from super robot taisen A. You a big fan of SRW?

How did I got back? My internet service had a problem. A monster invaded compuserver and deactivated me to login. SO, I used another service. I am reborned!

Fawriel
Aug 30, 2002, 12:01 PM
-Yes
-No
-I like pie

WB!:D

Another Jazz 2 fan
Aug 30, 2002, 12:02 PM
:O
RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

(hehe... just kidding. WB, but try not to post topics like "school stuff" anymore.)

Skulg
Aug 30, 2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Another Jazz 2 fan
RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!
Ruuun tooo the hiiiiiiiiiills
Run for your lliiiiiiiiiiiife... *sings da Iron Maiden song*

err... nevahmind.

WB, Fighter.

Trafton AT
Aug 30, 2002, 12:22 PM
WB! :D

Iam Canadian
Aug 31, 2002, 06:21 PM
Noooooooooooooooo! He's back! Help us all!

Heh.:D . Welcome back. Just, y'know, post intelligenly this time around.:p ...HEEEELP!!!

Tik
Sep 3, 2002, 06:17 AM
I thought you had left us to go back to CAMPBELL MIDDLE SCHOOL to go see ERICA SMURTHWAITE.

Trafton AT
Sep 3, 2002, 09:40 AM
I thought you had left us to go back to CAMPBELL MIDDLE SCHOOL to go see ERICA SMURTHWAITE.
Don't make fun of Mazin. He's gained some degree of knowledge since the CAMPBELL MIDDLE SCHOOL incident.

Tik
Sep 4, 2002, 04:11 AM
I wasn't making fun, I was just asking an innocent question.

Krezack
Sep 4, 2002, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Fighter II
I am back! I got reborned! The cookie monster is dead! I was gone for a lot days ain't I? Well, thanks to Dizzy, the cookie monster is gone! I slam, I slash, I kill! I am back!!!!!

Note to Crimson, your signature's picture of a robot is from super robot taisen A. You a big fan of SRW?

How did I got back? My internet service had a problem. A monster invaded compuserver and deactivated me to login. SO, I used another service. I am reborned!

http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/images/macro/pointnotfound.jpg

And use better grammar, darn it!

Tik
Sep 5, 2002, 06:27 AM
What's so confusing? Obviously Fighter II is "rebourned".