PDA

View Full Version : Silver Dragons United! "[SDU]

Drake
Sep 2, 2002, 03:21 PM
Well a couple of days ago me and JJ Tublear started a new clan. It is called Silver Dragons United "[SDU]. So if you wanna join ask Me or JJ Tublear .. We should have a site up in a couple of days well thats about it bye

[SDU] DrAkE

$tilettø
Sep 2, 2002, 09:48 PM
How many clans have you joined/maked last months? :-P

Good luck anyway

Newspaz
Sep 2, 2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by $tilettø
How many clans have you joined/maked last months? :-P

Good luck anyway

I've done a little research and my results prove: 1 clan. And that's this one.

Anyway, good luck Drake ;) You'll need it!

$tilettø
Sep 2, 2002, 10:45 PM
XD AV,
end.

MoonBlazE
Sep 2, 2002, 11:42 PM
I wish your guys would go less powerhungry and stop starting new clans! ;p

Ax Man
Sep 3, 2002, 06:56 AM
Silver Dragons (as in the sub-species) do not exist, this does not compute. Good luck on the clan by the way.

Trafton AT
Sep 3, 2002, 10:42 AM
These days, everyone wants to be a successful clanleader. Few are.

dopeh
Sep 4, 2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Moonblaze
I wish your guys would go less powerhungry and stop starting new clans! ;p Ah, and who is the guy who seems to do anything to get the vizeclanleadership in TF eh? :-P

Trafton, I dun give about my rank, as long as I'm allowed to work on the website :-P but as they voted me to be leader in old TT, well I still am..

Derby: Major filter bypass edit. This is absolutely intolerable. You get a warning for this offense. Do not do this again.

Newspaz
Sep 4, 2002, 11:54 AM
I consider this as a personal attack JoJo.

MoonBlazE
Sep 4, 2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by JoJo
Ah, and who is the guy who seems to do anything to get the vizeclanleadership in TF eh? :-PIt's becuse of the lack of administators at the TF forums *COUGH COUGH*
The vize-leader gets Moderator, ONLY there before. :P

Fixed a typo which made it not understandable :)

ßúññ¥€lmérTbtCC
Sep 5, 2002, 09:37 AM
<s> i realy hope this stupid clan will die soon</s>

Fawriel
Sep 5, 2002, 09:44 AM
Well,guys,I guess if you want your clan to get some members,itshould have something special.
Special,Special,Special!!!
Not:
three letters of initials instead of two,
a cool name(I like it btw;) )
and not the fact that you have Test images from a stupid DBZ-character test in your sigs.

Now go think of something!:p

$tilettø
Sep 5, 2002, 10:18 AM
"and not the fact that you have Test images from a stupid DBZ-character test in "STOPID WHAAAAAAT??????
you'r name is in dbz ahah

Got any New members so far?

Newspaz
Sep 5, 2002, 10:21 AM
Will you guys just stop spamming? These last three replies where totally unecesary!

Tubz
Sep 6, 2002, 05:40 PM
Yeah that's right. But it's kinda funny you mention that Newspaz, coming from the "Spam Knight." Anyway yep i'm trying to get members, and this will be a great clan and no making fun of any clans, it's completely intolerable in SDU.

Chiyu
Sep 6, 2002, 11:32 PM
Tublear you can't keep on leaving and rejoining CC like this. You've left and rejoined CC MANY times last months. I don't think I'll ever let you in anymore, except if you're REALLY good.

Fawriel
Sep 7, 2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Newspaz
Will you guys just stop spamming? These last three replies where totally unecesary!
Heyhey,I was trying to give ya tips!
How are people supposed to pick a clan if they are all the same?:p

PS:I meant the TEST is stupid,not DBZ!:o

Tubz
Sep 14, 2002, 06:45 PM
Hehe, i'm still waiting for Drake to finish the site...