PDA

View Full Version : A Big NO NO!

Drake
Sep 8, 2002, 01:31 PM
Ok i have done some testing on my old computer and figerd out some things. Never install advance intell graphfics! if you play JJ2. Its not that it is bad but it will make your jazz2 rn very very very slow no matter what! So if you know what is best you will not i repeat will not install unytell graphfics!

Trafton AT
Sep 8, 2002, 04:23 PM
It's an incompatibility issue on some machines. He's right.

Drake
Sep 9, 2002, 02:51 AM
Some more things have come to my atention .. If you have intell graphics and you hit the downsize screen run your redegit file and delet your 1.22 .. "Dont ever upgrade to 1.23" run jazz on multiplayer but fill in you name! well thats it for now bye!

Disguise
Sep 9, 2002, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Drake
Some more things have come to my atention .. If you have intell graphics and you hit the downsize screen run your redegit file and delet your 1.22 .. "Dont ever upgrade to 1.23" run jazz on multiplayer but fill in you name! well thats it for now bye! Hmmm, that interesting. You see, Distruct has the same probl;em and he cant play JJ2 because of it (JJ2 at 70fps playing like its 5fps is really scary...). Do you still get the bug with 1.22?

MoonBlazE
Sep 9, 2002, 05:20 AM
Isen't Discruct = Disquise?

$tilettø
Sep 9, 2002, 05:51 AM
No and its Distruct :-P

Super Saiyan
Sep 9, 2002, 07:56 AM
DONT YOU SEE THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN 'DISTRUCT AND DIGUISE'???? seesh Moonblaze, shame of you... hehe just joking :)

Disguise
Sep 9, 2002, 01:25 PM
http://users.surfanytime.co.uk/disguise/wisetyngang.jpg
I think that clearly shows that Distrtuct and I are NOT the same person. And he is _NOT_ my brother, hes a great friend though, I MISS YA FRANNYCOISE!!! COME PLAY SPLIT SCREEN WITH ME ALL NIGHT THROUGH THE WEEKENDS LIKE WE USED TO!!!!

$tilettø
Sep 9, 2002, 09:28 PM
Nice Mountains They high Kinda We dont have them HeRe :P

atesoRJOL
Sep 23, 2002, 06:21 PM
I kindof had that problem on my P4, until I upgraded to the latest direct x version I think, then it was a little bit better.

JJ BBoy KS
Sep 28, 2002, 12:14 PM
Perhaps he's disguised as destruct...:)

Disguise
Sep 30, 2002, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by JJ BBoy KS
...destruct...It's Distruct, the typos intentional ;)