PDA

View Full Version : Come on, y'all...Start back!

FreeLance57
May 17, 2001, 07:14 AM
I want the old jazz world back. And it isn't that hard. Some of you gave up jazz. For what reasons? Age, perhaps. Or boredem. But still, something about jazz has caught you by the arm and won't let go. For some reason you all keep coming back to the forums and have sites. Most of you returned to play, even, for the Bash...

So why not start back playing? Even if it's 30 minutes in the evening...

Ducky
May 17, 2001, 07:18 AM
*cough cough*

I still play..ahem.

Flocks of people do. I think a lot of them are just playing in the middle of the night so I never see them, *nudge* you know?

Oooh well. Listen to him, I suppose...

`Duck

Timothy Hyperion Purr
May 17, 2001, 08:46 AM
I host "Another CTF Server" almost everyday, with the "Default" levels. (I'm "The Server" there. It's cool) Kiku also sometimes hosts private servers.

I play a lot. You could see me around 3-5pm (all Pacific) on Tuesdays and Thursdays; 2-3pm on Mondays and Wednesdays; and anytime on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

Kiku told me about you, FreeLance. Hope to see you online sometime or another.

Fquist_old
May 17, 2001, 09:21 AM
On , FreeLance57 wrote:

I want the old jazz world back. And it isn't that hard. Some of you gave up jazz. For what reasons? Age, perhaps. Or boredem. But still, something about jazz has caught you by the arm and won't let go. For some reason you all keep coming back to the forums and have sites. Most of you returned to play, even, for the Bash...

So why not start back playing? Even if it's 30 minutes in the evening...

Because I am busy and usually when I play there are not any good opponents on?

And you really can't get the old jazz world back.. Aiko will kill me for saying this but there are just not enough people to have filled serverlists.

Aiko
May 17, 2001, 09:34 AM
there are still some people playing jazz2, esspecially tsf...of course, if you wanna meet elite, "cool" people youre definitely in the wrong place. nevertheless, i waste my time helping newbies talking to kids and the like...its great to see how attracting j2 still is to them. i play the game at least weekly and well i admit i dont really play any other pc games right now...yes im a j2 addict :-)

and of course, fquist is wrong: there are still a lot of people. the question is if you wanna play with them.

Fquist_old
May 17, 2001, 10:01 AM
I was talking compared to the old days, aiko. Does TSF have 12 servers at one time?!

And if only they would play normal jj2..

Violet CLM
May 17, 2001, 10:25 AM
Ummm.... Fquist, most of the people with TSF don't have 1.23? So how could they play normal JJ2?

FreeLance57
May 17, 2001, 10:33 AM
They have it, they just don't play it.

I don't have TSF. Would someone like to give it to me? http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Fquist_old
May 17, 2001, 10:51 AM
On , Unknown Rabbit wrote:

Ummm.... Fquist, most of the people with TSF don't have 1.23? So how could they play normal JJ2?

They should have it unless they have got TSF illegally. 1.23 comes with TSF

Aiko
May 17, 2001, 11:49 AM
can you play in 12 servers at one time? well, i can remember that and it was cool but i dont really need it to get some fun out of jazz2.

my favourite football club also did better in the "old days" but heck i still love 'em!

time is tickin away...not a sweet thought but we have to face it. oh whatever, ignore my blahblah and start a jazz2 server :-)

oh and tsf rocks...has lori, better jcs, more tilesets etc. (we discussed that hundreds of times).

freelance, contact me at [aiko@emden.net] if youre seriously interested in tsf.

Batty Buddy
May 17, 2001, 12:13 PM
Que Passa!!!!

I still play, but unfortunatly, my mom has put a password on her computer, so I can't play even a quarter as much as I used to.

But Spaz keeps pulling me back. And, after all, I like all you guys... You accepted me at a time when I was kinda shy, you laughed at my jokes, and you complamented me on stuff I thought up.

You guys are real pals. Can I borrow $50?

Ducky
May 17, 2001, 05:45 PM
The people on TSF are weird. Really.

Do forgive me.

`Ducky

Aiko
May 18, 2001, 05:08 AM
no ducky, they are kids just like you (i suppose :-). the only difference between them and you is that their mother language isnt english. as you may know tsf was only sold here in europe (and australia and canada, afaik) where people usually speak their own countries language, like german, dutch, italian, spanish and a lot more. they start learning english when they are approximately 8-10 years old but as you can imagine its hard to test a foreign language in real life (j2 cyber life, rather ;-).

just be tolerant :-)

~SPLASH~
May 18, 2001, 05:35 AM
jazz is kinda populair here in holland, explaining why there are so many little, not english speaking (or bad speaking) kids there are on TSF...

and NO i am not one of those kids om just mentally 3 ok?!

PinkDaizy
May 18, 2001, 07:29 AM
*sigh* I remember the good 'ol days...how there used to be 10 servers+ up every day...how I'd run into friends in different servers...how I'd desperatly ask Wild Angel how to colour my name and how to get rid of the colon when I chat, not even realizing Jazz 2 City had all of that info....

Tanpopo Kiku
May 18, 2001, 08:37 AM
I wish I could play more online. But I am still scared of people who cuss and swear at me, simply because of...I don't know WHAT.

I played a lot before, but that was...before. Before people came onto my servers simply to shout the f-word at me. I will start all over again if people I know come around.

Now my friend (THP) has taken over.

$tilettø
May 18, 2001, 09:47 AM
Yep There are much Holland kids on TSF

Some kids are 7 8 9 Years old

And only Speak Netherlandz

Wild Angel
May 18, 2001, 10:06 AM
On , FreeLance57 wrote:

They have it, they just don't play it.

I don't have TSF. Would someone like to give it to me? http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Everyone wants TSF. I bought it out of England. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif (Oh just listen to me brag on)

Newspaz
May 18, 2001, 12:11 PM
On , $tilettø wrote:

Yep There are much Holland kids on TSF

Some kids are 7 8 9 Years old

And only Speak Netherlandz

Like Stiletto, look at the grammar errors. No offence I myself do make quite some errors to.

Wild Angel
May 18, 2001, 10:26 PM
Do we always hammer on people who have bad grammar? Well, English, but that is not my point. So

UrbanMenace
May 19, 2001, 03:48 AM
Yeah, it's "too" http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

No offence tho' http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Wild Angel
May 19, 2001, 09:16 PM
http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif