PDA

View Full Version : Three J2O Questions

Trafton AT
Sep 16, 2002, 03:09 PM
Well, I'm not exactly 100% sure where to post this, but ElectroPizza said this would be a safe bet to post it here. I have two questions regarding J2O downloads. The first one is that my friend Hugela attempted to upload a file to J2O and *poof!* it didn't work (file not found error.) Then I, with his OK, went in his account to see if it was local. After I removed the space from the filename (since I thought that may stop it from working) it still didn't work. I'm not sure if this account is cursed or something, but all uploads lead to file not founds.

The second one is that I accidentally have two J2O accounts, Trafton and Trafton AT. Sometimes, because of the one-post-a-review per person rule, I will use the Trafton account when I need to comment on a level with a N/A rating in a new post. However, it seems whenever I post a review, it posts two copies of the same review. I dobut this effects the ratings, but if I try to delete one of the two, both are deleted. My Trafton AT account doesn't have the same problem.

Third, on my Trafton account, it seems to count "trafton" (with no capital T) as a different user than "Trafton" (with caps) even though I only signed up once to my knowledge. Again, this probelm is not reflected in my Trafton AT account.

I was wondering if there is any solution or way around these problems?

KJAZZ
Sep 16, 2002, 04:50 PM
Erm, this is very strange..

dopeh
Sep 20, 2002, 11:16 AM
I'm not known with the J2O code at all so I cannot answer your first two questions, but the answer for your last question: it might be the usernames and passwords are case sensitive. That will be the only solution I think..About the others, wait untill a J2O admin notices it, or try contacting someone by PM, mail or ICQ..