PDA

View Full Version : Jazz and his dinky new looks

Haze
Oct 8, 2002, 12:25 AM
*ten minutes and a quick cleanup later*

http://www.cs.vu.nl/~cvwalta/downloads/jazz_spaceball.png

Look, Jazz doesn't look TOO bad in his new outfit. It's just that the artist really screwed him up. :)

ZeroDai
Oct 8, 2002, 12:42 AM
I like the concept art.

Good work Haze. Seems a bit short thou.

defalcon
Oct 8, 2002, 02:05 AM
He looks BETTER in this piccy than the official ones, however his old look is still better.
The new blaster really is lame - anyone else agree?

Tik
Oct 8, 2002, 04:08 AM
It's a good drawing on the 'new' Jazz, but this just makes me feel how much I dislike the new look...he looks like he's going to shoot up some turtle scum and then go play with PlayDough.

Oh yeah, and for Jazz's sake, pull down his pants a little, geez. It's hard to save the galaxy with a wedgie...I would know =P

Cobra
Oct 8, 2002, 05:33 AM
Cute and fuzzy Haze Art :D

Nemesis
Oct 8, 2002, 05:45 AM
Oh.... No..... NO....

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Nice artwork, Haze.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

(If you haven't figured it out, I hate the new look. I liked his old "haggard guerrilla varmint" look, as IGN put it.)

DrJones
Oct 9, 2002, 10:37 AM
He drew that picture under 5 minutes, right in front of me, in a moving train.

Batty Buddy
Oct 9, 2002, 11:04 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Awww... Look he's sooo cuuute...

If he actually looked like this in the game, I could stand it better... IF HE HAD A BANDANA ON HIM!!!

"Sorry- Lost the happy... but the HAPPY'S BACK!!!"
-Dad(Bow before him)
Fairly Odd-Parents

Shadow XZ
Oct 10, 2002, 04:34 AM
*gasps* Oh no! The evil jazz of the future! :lol: Nah, its a very good drawing, as far as how terrible the new jazz looks. But I really wish they'd go back to the good ol look... This looks more like the Jazz from a game like Jazz Jackrabbit: Lite. I mean, it's going back to the same concept of JJ1 from the looks of it... Hmm... Though I must say, that Dark Shell of the new game looks rather snazzy...

Ducky
Oct 15, 2002, 03:28 PM
*clutches* Hazeeeeeeey! Hi ^_^ Cute Jazzy art. He's still our old jackrabbit. I think. Despite no groovy Lfg.

n0
Oct 18, 2002, 07:02 AM
He still has his old gun in this one.

Looks nice!
`N0

Captain Spam
Oct 19, 2002, 01:55 PM
I like his old gun. A blue crayon with gunpowder and an unlimited supply of Mega Man bullets, as it was described to me in the past by someone. Don't remember who. :-)

Nice pic, Haze. You got the bizzare Han Soloesque look down. Though aye, he does seem a tad shortish to me...

MoonBlazE
Oct 19, 2002, 02:10 PM
Haze is right, dont blame gametitan, blame the artists.
I really like THAT look, but not so much the screwed look, but its still acceptable. :)

JJ BBoy KS
Oct 20, 2002, 06:25 PM
Drawing = Good

New Jazz = Good except it's just not the same Jazz we all know and love

New Jazz gun = Good but......you know

New Jazz being only on GBA = Dang. I don't have one. (Emulator time :) )

New Jazz not haveing Spaz = http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/sad/mecry.gif