PDA

View Full Version : A war tavern plot- or a funny oneshot? (Note: My first Jazz fan art.)

Batty Buddy
Oct 14, 2002, 07:03 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Like the description says: I've been doing Felix the Cat and Digdug fan art for a while, I desided to give the wonderful wonderful cat and Namco's underappreciated pooka popper a break and put on some art starring some OTHER characters.

http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=214761

The strange thing is- this might make a good war tavern story. Say Jazz and Devan are locked in an epic battle when Jazz gets sprayed with some unknown chemical. It doesn't seem to affect him at first, but when he wakes up in the morning and looks in the mirror...

BTW, just so everyone gets the joke- a jackalope is a mythical creature that looks like a jackrabbit with antlers. They are wily creature that give you a pot of gold if you... oh, sorry- thats LEPRICONS... Anyway, some people claim to have caught Jackalopes, but the skins they show to prove it have been compleately fake.

MoonBlazE
Oct 14, 2002, 01:50 PM
It owns batty =P

Nemesis
Oct 15, 2002, 02:54 AM
Pretty sweet. Nice job. :)

Fawriel
Oct 15, 2002, 07:08 AM
HA!^.^
I SAW THIS BEFOOORE YOU!
AAAAND I COMMENTED IT!^.^

Uber-kewlish pic!^.^

Captain Spam
Oct 17, 2002, 03:12 PM
Yes, for all intents and purposes, that looks just like Jazz with antlers on his head. Not bad at all. :-)

JJ BBoy KS
Oct 20, 2002, 06:30 PM
Kewlness! :7