http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/807220

Lots of thanks from Nemesis for his support. I appreciate it alot. ^-^

`Wildie

JJ BBoy KS
Oct 20, 2002, 06:27 PM
Little red "x". :-\

Disguise
Oct 21, 2002, 03:49 AM
*mouth hangs open with endless amounts of dr00l accumulating in a bucket underneath*

holy cheesesticks! that looks good! :eek:
wait, it looks great! Amazing artwork, an elf I actually like to see because that stupid pointy ear doesnt stick out }>

Image was broken for me too, just click on it and itll open a purty working image in a new window :D

Unhit
Oct 21, 2002, 12:31 PM
Evil.

Kaz
Oct 21, 2002, 03:27 PM
I do not like these vast amounts of pop-ups, flash-ads, bad lagged slow quality, overexaggerated webpage, cookies and etc...

but this portrait I get in return may very well be worth it all (well maybe not the pop-ups... XD).

JJ BBoy KS
Oct 21, 2002, 03:33 PM
http://smilies.networkessence.net/cwm/cwm/eek2.gif Wow that's really good! You're excellent with that airbrush stuff :7 (I had to lighten it to see her ears an' stuff though :cool: )

Wild Angel
Oct 22, 2002, 12:39 AM
You know, Mozilla can block unwanted popups, Kaz. ;P It's only like, a mb to download, too. *cuddles mozilla*

Yes, yes. I know about her ear. o.0; I got all frustrated with it not taking the right sort of shape, so I covered it with strands of hair. *Shrugs casually* That's only version one. I'm going ot practice a bit more with the airbrush since one side of her face is all messed up and her eyes look innatural and such to me and blah blah blah. I want to fix alot of stuff, so I'll post a version two. I just needed to get it up there so I knew what other people other then me saw wrong with it.

Thanks for responding, Unhit. *cuddles*

`Wildie

Nemesis
Oct 22, 2002, 01:53 PM
Looks better than when I first saw it... Would that have been version 0.7 or something? ;)

Good work. I like the darkness. :)

Fawriel
Oct 22, 2002, 03:38 PM
HOLY §"%""§%§$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is...like...WHOA!
So...GAAHAAA!!!!!!
Like....undescribable....
*gasps for air*

Unhit
Oct 23, 2002, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Wild Angel
Thanks for responding, Unhit. *cuddles*

I will do it any time again. Perhapas with more intelligent contents then that could even help you a bit ;).

Wild Angel
Oct 24, 2002, 11:10 PM
Pft. I have to say I hate this picture the more I look at it. I just have been thinking about re-doing the whole darn thing. *glares at it undiscribably* Bah! Sucky picture *kicks it* I could have done better, but I used a mouse instead of my art pad on that whole thing.

Oh and I did fool around with the unatural shape of her eyes, curved them slightly. She looks so flat to me. Need to fix that. o.0; I fixed her hair line too, lol. I figured it wasn't worth reposted as a version two when barely anything has changed except the sharpness of her nose, her eyes more naturalish looking, and her hair line. It's just not worth it. I hate, absolutely HATE that one side of her face. I have no clue what I was thinking. I think I'll just reairbrush it *sulks*. Otherwise I sorta like it. Still not how I wanted it to look. It's so... airy and not sharp and and *sigh*

`Wildie <-- critizises her artwork alot

Nemesis
Oct 24, 2002, 11:22 PM
It's not a bad picture, believe me. It does need a little work, but nothing as drastic as re-doing it.

But if you want to redo it, I won't stop you. Just keep this one, because it isn't as bad as you think.

Unhit
Oct 24, 2002, 11:34 PM
Wildie, try using a lenceflair on one of the eyes. This could nice I think...

*points to IRC* fast !!!

Wild Angel
Oct 25, 2002, 12:07 AM
*points to her firewall* I can't connect to IRC. My firewall has just about every port blocked off. *mutters about having to open the IRC port tomorrow*

I'll try my best to be online tomorrow night (i'm on icq, btw)

`Wildie

Unhit
Oct 25, 2002, 04:29 AM
I don't have ICQ in school....

Wild Angel
Oct 25, 2002, 09:19 PM
You need an MSN account. 0.o; or else do like jesus and walk across the water. Ocean in particular *points to the Atlantic ocean and pouts*

`Wildie

Unhit
Oct 26, 2002, 12:07 AM
MSN? Are you sure?

Wild Angel
Oct 26, 2002, 12:13 PM
As much as I hate it, yeah. Pft. I have three msn accounts.

Unhit
Oct 26, 2002, 12:26 PM
Get on ICQ. RIGHT NOW.

Lama
Nov 2, 2002, 04:04 AM
Without a doubt, this looks like it was made by a professional artist, very impressive. :)

Wild Angel
Nov 3, 2002, 07:35 PM
*stares at the picture* You know what I think would look cool? To do this picture in a smudging!!! *dances proudly*

`Wildie

FreeLance
Nov 3, 2002, 09:16 PM
It's cool. Except for her mustache.

Unhit
Nov 3, 2002, 09:43 PM
Get online a bit later or earlier next time, Wildie...and check your mail ;).