PDA

View Full Version : Slayer: The Kain Saga

The Last Patriot
May 21, 2001, 12:41 PM
SLAYER: THE KAIN SAGA.

In the begining everything was wrapped in a blanket of darkness.

This darkness had a mind of its own, it started to wander trough the nothing and was thinking what it would be like if she had someone to be with.

Then a creature was born, out of the darkness fantasies.

They wandered trough the nothing togheter and it didnt take long for them to fall in love. Something was created inside Darkness, two creatures, furry and with pointy long ears.

One so pure of heart and soul that he brought light and it took over half of the day. The other one, so black of heart and soul that he was forever to wander in the darkness of the night, it took over the other half of the day.

He was named Kain, son of Darkness, prince of the night.

The son of light was outcasted by his mother and turned to his father who created a planet for him.

The son of light created his little paradise, but when the son of darkness came down, he saw what his brother possesed and a feeling of jelousy overtook him.

He brutally murdered him by smashing his head into a stone near a river.

The blood of the son of light mixed with the water running trough the river, and the father came down.

He saw what happend and threw the son of darkness in the blood-red river.

He then spoke to him: "From now on you will only feed upon blood and crawl around only at night like the rat you are. You took away all that i had, now i will take away all you have".

The son of darkness cryed for mercy but the father did not listen, he traveled to darkness and cursed her to stay forever trapped in the prison of her mind.

And so it was, the father traveled back to the planet to bury his son who he had named Carrotus, he decided that the name of the planet would from now on be Carrotus, in memory of his son.

and he created 2 people, one male, one female and he told them to reproduce, and so it was, the father dissapeard into the ground and went to the heart of the planet to join his son, the son of Darkness wandred over the planet in his eternal search...for blood

Ducky
May 22, 2001, 07:20 AM
ooh. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Good choice of names, please, continue..

`Duck

Batty Buddy
May 22, 2001, 01:13 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Great story... One question; What kinda a name is Ca-

(Someone who has a better understanding in the obvious wispers into Batty's oversized ear.)

Oooooooh! I get it...

The Last Patriot
May 23, 2001, 03:02 PM
A dark building stood on top of a lone hill, a couple of miles away from the nearest town in this region, it was just a small town, a few houses stood next to eachother, forming some sort of a circle.

One big grocery store (at least it was big to the people that lived here) and a big round building. Above the door of this building hang a sign with a sun on it.

this building was known to be the temple of light. Outside a man was working hard on his garden in the hot summer afternoon.

Louie was his name, he was the one that had funded the building of this temple and had spread the word of he who gave birth to all that is good.

He sat down in his garden and tapped the sand and grass out of his thin blue fur.

Louie enjoyed sitting against the tree that his father had planted when he was still alive... If..he is dead.

Years before today on one frightning night, his father had told his mother that he didnt feel to well and went to bed, but when his mother got upstairs...he was nowhere to be seen, a window was open and it was pretty messy, sings of a struggle. His father had been kidnapped..she knew it..but for what reason, and by whom? The idea that her beloved husband was gone, never to return, made her go insane and not long after he had died, she also left this world to come closer to the light of eternity and be reunited with her husband.

Louie looked at the work he had done in the garden and was satisfied, he closed his eyes and wanted to take a nap, but a woman came running in his direction.

She cryed and screamed uncontrollably, and Louie jumped over the fence that surrounded his garden, he quickly ran to mrs. Verdi, the lady that walked in his direction.

Louie: "What's wrong mrs. Verdi"?

Mrs. Verdi tried to tell Louie what happened but she couldnt, she kept on crying.

Mrs. Verdi was the wife of Jonathan Verdi, the owner of this town local grocery store, he was Louie's best friend and they invited each other over almost every evening, to talk or play a game of chess. Louie was very worried and went inside to get mrs. Verdi a glass of water.

he ran inside almost hitting everything that stood in his way.

He came outside and handed it over to mrs. Verdi spilling some over his clothes.

She drank the glass empty without taking a breath and let it slip trough her fingers. She looked at it and then at louie, still sighing..

Louie told her that it was no problem and he cleaned it up and brought the glass into the church to dispose it.

When he came back outside he saw mrs. verdi sitting on the grass staring at a wall. Louie sat in front of her to block her view and asked her what was wrong.

"Jonathan is dead". Mrs. Verdi said with a crying voice.

Louie didnt know what to say, and as in a reflex he jumped up.

He walked to the tree he sat under just moments before and leaned against it with one arm while holding his other hand on his heart.

Louie: "How did this happen?.. he was so healthy..and happy".

Mrs. Verdi said nothing and Louie showed some mixed emotions..

Louie walked back to mrs. Verdi and took her by her shoulders.

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN MARCHA". The tone in his voice, chaotic... sad and furious at the same time..

Mrs. Verdi started to cry again... "The monsters, they came for him....."

Shorty
May 23, 2001, 03:34 PM
Woah very good http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I expect to see more VERY SOON!!

Ducky
May 24, 2001, 05:10 AM
Deep...mwaha..ehem..*cough*

anyway. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`Ducky

The Last Patriot
May 24, 2001, 03:07 PM
Deep what?

The next parts are going to contain a little bit more horror, just a small warning http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The Last Patriot
May 25, 2001, 09:07 AM
Louie knew what he had to do and he knew he had to do it alone..

strange things had been happening on the lone hill, it was time to investigate.

He walked inside the church to a small, wooden cabinet, on top of the cabinet stood a lamp, he screwed the bottom of the lamp of and a little key fell out.

He used the key on the deskdrawer and it opened to reveal...

"My gun.. i never thought i would have to use you, but the time has come".

he took a flashlight and made some bread for himself.

Louie: "All done, i guess this is it... im going up there".

He walked out of the gate, the darkness started to fall along with the rain.

He checked the bullets in his gun and walked to the lone hill.

Marcha looked out of her window and prayed for his safety.

Louie arived after a ten minute walk, he looked up at the house and it was now raining very hard, he could see the shadows of rabbits behind the window, a flash of lightning litted up the dark sky.

Louie: "Is this a warning? Oh holy one... i have to continue, they took my friend, i stand for justice, if i dont stop those maniacs, then who will be next? Me?"

He bravely walked on and got in front of the door, he pointed his gun at the doorhandle and pulled the trigger twice.

The lock gave away and with a squack, the door opened.

He pushed his shoulder against it and what he saw was terrible.

Jonathan's body was nailed against the back wall of the main room , he had been tortured, cut and holes in his body, blood dripping out of them onto the floor.

Rabbits, black and red furred wearing long black dresses and smokings were sitting everywhere in the room, most of them kissing each other or drinking from their glasses of a strange red liquid.

A strange force pulled Louie inside the house and the door got shut behind him.

A voice: "Welcome you idiot".

Louie looked around him, and then back at the wall his friend hang on.

He ran to Jonathan's body and called his name. "Jonathan, please wake up".

A voice: "He's dead". Then he heard several voice yelling the word dead trough the house, others where laughing a high, crackling laugh that ran down his body.

The strange rabbits looked at him, with their deep grey eyes.

Louie: "You..you monsters".

Rabbit: "We dont like to be called monsters pal".

A female rabbit walked towards him: "He looks kind of cute.. can i keep him?"

One of her nails went over Louie's back and then she gently pierced it trough his skin. He hit her in the face and then took his gun and fired a bullet trough her head. Blood escaped from the wound and gently run down her face, into her mouth. She opened her eyes and stood up.

Louie fired at her again, one shot in her leg, and again.. trough her heart.

But she kept walking on..towards him.

Louie: "Oh my god...your the followers of Kain.."

Female rabbit: "Way to go detective..we're the vamps".

Untill now, Louie had always thought that vampire rabbits were a legend made up by the followers of Kain.. he had never seen them untill this day, he knew he had to get out of here before they made him one of their own.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder.

It was like his feet were frozen..he couldnt move.. fear, his heart seemed to skip a beat and then, two teeth, pierced trough his neck, he knew it was over, he would become one of them.

Dreama
May 25, 2001, 09:58 AM
Wowowow! Continueeeee.

Cobra
May 25, 2001, 10:44 AM
Mwahahaha, Darkfullness ;p

Ducky
May 25, 2001, 11:14 AM
Mm, creepy..*shiver* http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`Ducky

The Last Patriot
May 26, 2001, 02:23 PM
Louie got burried by the vampires that where laughing at him and spitting on him. The person that lay him in his grave was Jonathan..his best friend.

The lifeless eyes of Louie looked at Jonathan while small streams of blood came running out of the wound in his neck.

Jonathan kicked against a small pile of sand and it came over Louie's face.

Jonathan: "Bury him".

A year later two man, Kove, a blue furred rabbit with darkgrey eyes and white feet and Jelze, a orange furred rabbit with white eyes were on their way from Carronot on the west of the planet Carrotus to New Carrot on the east site of Carrotus. They traveled on their horses and had already gone a long way.

Jelze: "My nose is getting a little dry.. we should stop somewhere and get water".

Kove agreed: "Yeah and my horse is up for a little rest to".

Jelze saw something in the distance and they let their horses go their.

Kove: "Looks like a city".

They tied their horses to a wooden pole and looked at the remains of what once was, and now is no more.

Jelze walked towards what looked liked to be the biggest building.

Jelze: "Hey, what is this we have here"?

Kove took the plate Jelze was pointing at.

Kove: "The sign of light, they where worshipping our god".

Jelze: "Then the worshippers of Kain did this".

Jelze and Kove felt the rage pumping trough their veins.

Kove looked in the near distance and saw a mansion standing on a hill.

They took their horses and went to the mansion to investigate it.

Jelze: "Let's check this out, but be carefull".

They opened the door and took a gun out from under their shirt.

When they had inspected everything and wanted to walk out of the mansion they heard a weird noise behind them.

They turned around and held their guns in front of them.

Nothing there.... A loud noise next to them, and they stood back to back.

Kove: "Okay, come out wherever you are".

Girls voice: "Are you afraid yet?"

Jelze growled and shot at a curtain. The girl fell down on the floor but stood up again. Kove fired three shot straight trough here heart.

While Kove was tracking her attention Jelze quietly changed his bullets, he took sharp wooden bullets and put them in his clip. 'click, click'.

Jelze: "Step aside Kove".

The girl held Kove under her hand and almost crushed his neck.

Kove: "You cant suffocate me, you little brat, im a vampire".

The girl loosened her grip and Kove pushed her upwards.

Jelze fired the wooden bullets straight trough her heart and the girl started to shiver and then she dissapeard.

Kove: "Thanks man".

Jelze helped him up and they walked outside.

Near the front door of a mansion stood a cross and Jelze and Kove walked towards it.

A shovel stuck in the grave and the cross said: 'Here lies a foolish man, that tried to stop the followers of Kain'.

Jelze took the shovel and started to dig.

Kove: "What are you doing? diggin him up"?

Jelze hit something hard and they uncovered the gravestone, he stuck the shovel under the grave and opened it.

Kove whiped the sand off Louie's face and Louie opened his eyes.

Jelze immidiatly pointed his gun at Louie's chest.

Louie kicked the gun out of Jelze's hand and jumped at the gun, he then pointed it at Jelze and Kovu.

Louie: "What the heck happened"?

Dreama
May 26, 2001, 03:44 PM
^-^ w00 Slayie!

Coppertop
May 26, 2001, 03:49 PM
Oh, continue, a bit bloody but great anyway!

Rumbo Rabbit
May 27, 2001, 02:57 AM
Nice.....really cool......i enjoyed that. Just one thing........PUT ME IN IT! lol. Im sure many of you remember good old Rumbo, not that Im special or anything http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Read my short story, Loss of Love....ta

Rumbo Rabbit

The Last Patriot
May 27, 2001, 03:28 AM
sure you can be in it.

and you the last to be in it, altho..i still need one more girl for the story.

now the cast contains me, Jelze, Kove, Cobra and Rumbo (ill call you Rumbo, not rumbo rabbit because it sounds a little nicer if i can call you rumbo instead of rumbo rabbit all the time and incase your wondering who the louie person is, thats me)

thanks for the nice reply's folks, ill be continueing this soon.

The Last Patriot
May 27, 2001, 04:07 AM
you can give me your details rumbo. but i dont really use profiles, i just work something out for myself, something i can use in the story http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

but dont worry you wont be dying.

Rumbo Rabbit
May 27, 2001, 04:28 AM
Okay, so heres my details:

Rumbo Rabbit

Occupation: Time Traveller who works alone (and is secretly in love with Lori, yet continues to hide his feelings).

Weapon: Blaster (Red)

Wears a Red head band across his head.

Is a good guy and wants to help people out.

Is a blue jackrabbit, looks a lot like Jazz but blue http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ducky
May 27, 2001, 10:20 AM
What about me?

*cowers*

`Ducky

Grath AR
May 27, 2001, 11:40 AM
and me!

Profile:

Name: Grath

Species: Hedgehog like Sonic

Special moves: Spike Fist(My hand turns into wooden spikes and I rapidly punch) and Slash (I extend my Damascus Steel* claws and slash)

Color: Used to be red but I smashed so many robots that my spikes are metal.

The Last Patriot
May 27, 2001, 01:04 PM
That sums up.

Me, Jelze, Kove, Cobra, Ducky, Coppertop, rumbo and grath... NO MORE I SAY.

http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif have a nice read

Kovu aka Alec
May 27, 2001, 01:20 PM
Yay!

The Last Patriot
May 27, 2001, 01:28 PM
grath.. read the story and then post a profile..i cant use any of that in my story about .. vampires?? did you know this was about vampires..not robots that had to be beaten up by sonics cousin

Coppertop
May 27, 2001, 01:45 PM
YaY! I'm in!

Cobra
May 27, 2001, 01:46 PM
*is awaiting the next part*

The Last Patriot
May 27, 2001, 01:54 PM
Here is a short part i wrote.

It is quiet dramatic and i hope it explains a few things for the upcoming parts.

---

Kove: "Take it easy, we are the o.k people".

Louie: "Your pointing a gun at me, i dont think thats so o.k".

Louie looked at their calm faces, still standing with one foot in the grave.

He got up and then lowered the gun a little.

Louie: "So what are you guys doing here, thanks for diggin me up by the way".

Jelze: "We were on our way to New carrot but the horses got a little tired and we got thirsty, we were hoping on finding a little water here".

Louie: "There's a small village down the hill, you tried there".

Kove looked at Jelze expecting him to say something first..but Jelze couldnt find the right words for what had happened.

Louie dropped the gun on the floor and could feel that something had happened.

Jelze: "Follow us, and try to stay calm".

Louie ran past them in the direction of where the village once was and when he saw the ruins, he could not believe his eyes and sank down on his knees.

Jelze picked up his gun while Kove walked to Louie and he put a hand on his shoulder. "Im sorry" Is all he could say.

Louie looked up at Kove and said: "This village, the people here..it's all i ever had, i funded the church and she was my pride, and look at what has become of me, Bitten to dead by my own best friend.. i am.. a vampire". After saying this he hit the ground with his fist and it started to bleed. "A vampire". He pushed his face in the grass... he wished he could dissapear forever, shame, hate, fear.. everything went trough his head in one single thought. "I lost it all". He mumbled while pushing his face harder to the ground.

Kove wished he could help him, he was wishing he could turn everything back and talk him out of not doing what he had done, and not going where he had gone. But he couldnt, he didnt know Louie very well, in fact this was the first time he had ever seen him.. but he never saw a man beeing this sad, never had he saw a person that was so ashamed of what he was.

Jelze waved at Kove, for him to come in his direction, he didnt want Louie to hear what he had to say.

Jelze scratched his troath and whispered to Kove: "The hate towards them, his previous life and his faith in the god of light makes his body and soul good".

Kove's expression changed from caring to questioned. "His soul? He still has it".

Jelze nodded and spitted on the ground beside him, his troath was dry.. like he had been eating sand and he needed water.

Jelze: "Kain cant get him.. he's under the personal protection of the god of light..like we are". Jelze placed a hand on Kove's shoulder.

Kove understood: "We gotta take him with us.. his anger will help us in fighting of the followers of Kain.. and togheter, the three of us will destroy Kain, and there will be no more evil on Carrotus.

Jelze disagreed: "Evil will always be, as it is that what started the universe".

Kove walked back to Louie and sat down next to him.

Louie mumbled all kinds of things, in his voice lay his rage.. The way he felt about the followers of Kain, he would never be the same old Louie.. not in body...or mind.

The Last Patriot
May 28, 2001, 08:25 AM
ill be posting another part soon,

hope ya'll like it.

Grath AR
May 28, 2001, 09:33 AM
I read the story. Its just that I want to be a hedgehog and thats it. I am just like a jackrabbit exept I am a hedgehog.

The Last Patriot
May 28, 2001, 12:24 PM
out of the question

The Last Patriot
May 28, 2001, 01:55 PM
Louie walked down to his old temple, closely followed by Jelze and Kove.

When he entered the village his mind let him see horrible things.

People ran trough the streets chased by those monsters, some of them where beaten to dead. Childeren screaming for their mothers.

And then all of the sudden, Jonathan's face doomed up in front of him.

"Guess your to late to save them.. friend". And his laughtered drove pierced trough Louie's body like a stake.

He could see how everyone, woman and their husbands, childeren..even the animals where drained from their life fluids by these vampires..

Kove brought Louie back to reality. "Can we find some water anywhere around here"? Louie looked at the dryed out corners of Jelze and Kove's mouth and answered. "I know exactly where it is.. follow me guys, but we will probably have to dig a bit".

A big well used to be behind the o'neills house, now there only lay a few rocks next to an open hole, Kove walked around and almost tripped over something, it was the bucket, the vampires probably hadnt noticed it and there was quiet a long piece of rope still attached to it.

Kove took the rope and kicked the bucket in the well, the water wasnt very clean but after the long journey they had made they where happy with what they got.

Louie: "Why has the god of light chosen me".

Jelze pulled up his sleeve and showed him a birth mark in the shape of a sun, kove had the same birthmark on exactly the same place.

Kove: "Does that look familiar to you"?

Louie pulled up his sleeve and showed his birthmark to the guys, a sun.

Jelze: "The god of light has chosen us to stop the prophecy from coming trough".

Kove: "When Kain has picked his four chosen ones the battle can begin, we will have to stop them before they reach the planet that travels on diamonds".

Louie: "Diamondus, but why do we have to stop them from reaching it"?

Jelze: "Kain wants one thing.. he wants to revenge on his father for sending his mother Darknes..whom we call Lilith to the prison that is her mind".

Kove: "So Kain will enter the prison of her mind togheter with someone he will find on Diamondus.. The sixth point.. he is the four corners of the universe and he will help Kain to free his mother and there will be no more good... everything will go back to the begin and things will start all over again".

Louie: "So Kain is on a quest to recycle Carrotus".

Jelze: "Thats one way to put it".

Louie: "And im supposed to help you".

Jazz and Kove looked at eachother for a moment. "You and someone else we havent met yet.. we're glad we ran into you".

Louie got up and scratched his head for a moment..this was allot of information in such a short time... But he came to a conclusion..

"Let's do it".

Days later they arrived in New Carrot, they could be glad that they had enough water with them, because the journey was a long and warm one.

The streets of New Carrot where crowdy, Merchants where selling or trading their goods. People were talking and yelling, all kinds of rabbits, but no vampire rabbits could be seen.

Louie jumped off Kove's horse and stretched his legs while almost falling down.

They walked over the busy market and decided that it was time to eat.

Merchant: "Sir, interested in buying a nice gun hey? Only half of normal price.. 45 Carroleons". The gun was old and rusty.

Jelze: "Come back without antiques".

Kove: "Yeah, that gun is so old, it couldve been my father".

A woman was laying her eyes upon the three guys and sneakely followed them over the market.

She came closer and closer to them and Louie got a little suspisious, he turned around and ran after her, Jelze and Kove did not hesitate and followed.

The girl pushed her way trough the locals with Louie, Jelze and Kove close behind her, The girl threw off the long dress she was wearing and it appeard that she was wearing jeans and a shirt underneath, she threw the dress over her shoulder and it came in Louie's face.

Jelze and Kove jumped on a marketstand each on another side.

They followed her.. Jelze ran over the market stands left to Louie who was still running over the streets and pushing his way trough the people, Kove followed running over the market stands to the right of Louie.

Louie took Jelze's gun from under his coat and fired a bullet in the air.

All the people on the market got down on the ground out of fear and the girl found her way easily. "Cant miss her.. only got one bullet left".

He shot and the bullet missed her by an inch, The girl grinned and looked over her shoulder.. grinning, but she was to early with thinking that she could get away. Louie aimed for the wooden pole that was supporting some sort of roof on top of a stand. It collapsed and blocked the girls way.

Jelze and Kove jumped from one stand to another and grabbed her by an arm.

Kove: "You got an explanation to make young lady".

The girl fainted and sanked down to the floor. "Oh my.. look at that". Jelze said. Kove and Louie came closer and saw her birthmark... the sun.

Ducky
May 28, 2001, 02:06 PM
I liked that, Slayie http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rux0r. What can I say?

`Ducky

Kovu aka Alec
May 28, 2001, 05:43 PM
Very nifty Slay, continue.

Grath AR
May 28, 2001, 05:58 PM
okay I'll be a rabbit but I am just the same only a rabbit

The Last Patriot
May 30, 2001, 07:38 AM
Find out who the fourth person is in tonights episode

*BlackSheep
May 30, 2001, 12:58 PM
Oooh. Creepy, Slay http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JelZe GoldRabbit
May 30, 2001, 01:07 PM
Well, what are you waiting for? Finish it!

The Last Patriot
May 30, 2001, 01:29 PM
The three guys brought her to the nearest tavern, called the 'Carrot Inn'.

Jelze went to the kitchen to get her some water and Louie and Kove went out to gather some food and find a decent gun for Louie.

Jelze sat down next to the bed the girl lay in and took something out from underneath his shirt.

A necklace hang around his neck, with a ring attached to it.

The inscriptions where, J. Loves D.

A tear fell down and landed between his feet, the girl lay on her bed, her short red hair fell over her cheeks and she opened and eye and saw Jelze sitting next to the bed, she opened both of her eyes and her red puppils started to sparkle in the light. "Hi". She said with an innocent voice. "Why are you crying"?

Jelze got up and walked to the window, he did not say a thing and took his gun.

"My name is Cobra, what's yours"? The girl said.

Jelze reloaded his gun and turned to face the girl. ".... Jelze for as far as i can remember". He said with his face full of pain.

Cobra: "So you dont really remember what your name is? Cool, i never heard anything like that before, is that your gun? Can i see it, please?"

Jelze threw the gun at her, and she catched it using only one hand.

"Just be carefull with it". Jelze said, while putting his necklace back behind his shirt.

Lightning struck the skys over Diamondus, the village of Co-Ree-Tah was never save. The people only lived there because they where born and raised here.. its the feeling in their mind, if they are anywhere else, they would go crazy.

Its the same thing with people from the outside world, if they enter the village of Co-Ree-Tah, something will be entering their minds and body's, and tells them to stay away.. if they ignore this warning, they will be doomed to die a painfull dead. Lightning..

In the face of a mountian appeard a horrible hand, four long fingers with sharp nails made off some kind of metal. The hand moved slightly up and down.

The hand had been in the wall for as long as the rabbits can remember.

Here is where the the sixth point is burried inside the planet Diamondus, waiting for the day when he arrises to spread pain and terror.. That day is sooner then you might think.

Jonathan was also still alive, he lived togheter with a clan of vampires that call themselves 'the followers'.

He and his clanmember lived under the face off the earth, waiting for nightfall when they could rise from their sandy graves to walk over the sands and roads of Carrotus. His bloodlust had not stopped since he had bitten Louie a year ago.

And he grew to be stronger... night fell on Carrotus.

Jonathan: "Today it has happened.. the moment i have been looking forward to the last year, Louie has been digged up and now is somewhere in New Carrot, i can feel his presence on the surface. We'll go out there to hunt him down , and make sure he will never rise again". The idea was aproved by the cheering of the crowd. Jonathan raised his arm.. and the tattoo of a triangle became invisible.. he was one of the four people that Kain needed... He was under Kain's personal protection, and now he was after Louie and his three friends.

- Be looking forward to the next thrilling episode of The kain Saga

What can i say? I'm back

Spread the word, IKU is back.

-Slayer Iku

Cobra
May 30, 2001, 01:42 PM
Looking good ;-D

Coppertop
May 30, 2001, 02:11 PM
Wot she said.

Ducky
May 30, 2001, 02:15 PM
Indeed, what they said. Spiffy.

http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`Ducky

The Last Patriot
May 30, 2001, 02:19 PM
Felt like posting this before i went off to bed http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

have fun reading it.. and more will come tommorow.

-----------------------------

A man walked down the streets, carying a backpack and wearing a pair of sunshades to protect his eyes from the hot sun.

He wore a hat, and licked his lips clean from a red liquor, the man stepped into 'The Carrot Inn' and orderd a CarrotWodka. He sat down at the bar, his name was Rumbo Rabbit, let's say...he likes to travel, he has seen many things.

Time showed and teached him allot.. also about the future, and if he wasnt going to warn Louie, Jazz, Kove and Cobra about what was going to happend in his future, he knew what would happend to the world within a few days.

Rumbo: "Bartender, do you happen to remember three guys and a girl checkin in here?"

The bartender scratched his head. "Oh them.. dont tell them i told you this.. but they looked like they werent from this planet, the girl was wearing clothes..all black, and her make-up to, they have room 3, its up the stairs and then to the left, cant miss it sir". Rumbo greeted the bartender and climbed the stairs to reach room 3, he knocked on the door within moments Kove opened the door.

Kove: "Roomservice or something?" He chouted. "ANYONE ORDERD A PIZZA?". The man introduced himself as Rumbo Rabbit, vampire and allie.

Jelze and Louie drew their guns and aimed it at Rumbo.

Jelze: "Sit down and tell us who you really are".

Rumbo: "Rumbo Rabbit, protector of time.. i saw the future, and i did not like what i see, i came here to warn you about an attack that the followers of Kain are planning on you. They will shoot you by surprise, and when you will least expect it, but im here to prevent that".

Cobra: "And how can we trust you?".

Rumbo: "Just wait and see, and Louie will be in for quiet a surprise, lets say..he meets an old relative".

Kove: "When is this attack".

Rumbo dived for the floor and shouted: "GET DOWN!"

They all dived in the floor and bullets of very sharp wood where pierced trough the thin walls. Jonathan and his gang of vampires walked over the dark corridor and laughed when he saw the holes in the wall.

He kicked the door open and was in for quiet a surprise when he saw that everyone had survived the attack.

Jonathan: "Rumbo..you".

Rumbo pulled a gun out of his gunbelt that he had kept hidden under his shirt.

"Surprise Jonathan". Rumbo fired at Jonathan who dodged the bullets and took his own gun. Louie showed a sign of recognization..but his hate for Jonathan overgrew his mercy. He to took his gun and aimed for Jonathan who fled onto the corridor.

Jelze and Louie ran after him, while Kove, Cobra and Rumbo ran the other way to catch the vampires that had shot at them.

Rumbo Rabbit
May 31, 2001, 12:21 AM
....Nice!!!!!!!!!! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gifhttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gifhttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But seriously, Rumbo is that cool. Just wait and see how cool he becomes in 'Renegade,' you're gonna love me even more then http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Grath AR
May 31, 2001, 09:15 AM
Can I join? (new profile)

Name: Grath

Weapons: My hands(karate) and a Automatic .65 mm gun (w/wooden bullets @ infinity)

Species: Vamp. rabbit (louie's side)

Clothing: A long black cape and a helmet

My guns ammo: Wooden bullets & Plasma Bullets

Coppertop
May 31, 2001, 01:47 PM
Moooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee

(!)

The Last Patriot
Jun 2, 2001, 12:31 PM
More of the story coming tonight, to y(our) MB

The Last Patriot
Jun 2, 2001, 04:21 PM
Cobra ran up front trying to catch up with the group of vampires,

it where only four of them, but still, it where Jonathans man, living to see Louie and his friends suffer.

A voice shouted from out the darkness. "Your vampires, so why dont you act like vampires and join us".

Rumbo pointed his gun in the direction the sound was coming from.

Vampire: "I wouldnt do that if i were you".

He stepped out of the darkness and hold a girl in his hands.

Vampire: "You make the decision, shoot me and she will die".

Kove pushed Rumbo's gun down and threw his in the direction of the vampire.

Vampire: "Very smart move young man".

Kove now slowly walked towards the vampire.

Cobra: "Oh no.. Kove, KOVE what are you doing, he might bite her".

The vampire was speechless to see Kove doing this, and the other vamps already bared their teeth. "Prepare to battle guys, there's more then four of these guys".

Kove dived for his gun and shot trough the girls heart, the bullet went straight trough her body and also trough the vampires body who was right behind her.

Cobra: "How did you know Kove"?

Kove: "If she really was beeing kept as a hostage, she'd be screaming the ears off of our heads wouldnt she". But there was no time to talk, a vampire stormed in Kove direction but was quickly slowed down by Rumbo's gun.

Cobra saw two female vampires running of the stairs trying to escape but she jumped after them and pointed her gun in their direction.

But the female vampire was quicker then she thought and kicked the gun out of her hands and growled at her, the other girl hit Cobra hard in the face with her sharp claw. Little streams of blood found their way down Cobra's cheek.

Cobra: "I'll get you back for that girl".

Cobra jumped up and kicked the left girl in the face. She came down to the ground and dodged an attack of the other girl, and then she jumped at her gun, but they both took her by the legs and pulled her back.

When the girls wanted to bite her in her neck she quickly kicked up at them both letting them fall back. Now she took her gun and fired at one of the vampire-rabbits. The other one dodged the shot that Cobra fired at her.

Vampire-Rabbit: "You wont get me". She turned around and wanted to jump trough the window but Cobra send a bullet flying trough her heart and she dissapeard right before she could hit the glass.

Kove and Rumbo had a few problems of their own, but they could manage.

Louie and Jelze were running after Jonathan.

Suddenly he stopped, bursting out in laughter. "Sorry guys, ill have to leave you, but im not totally heart-less, here's a present".

He lifted his hand in the sky and shadow tentacles came from everywhere moving towards Louie and Jelze.

Louie: "Time to get out of here".

The tentacles got bigger and moved over the walls, crawled over the floor to catch up with Louie and Jelze but they where to fast.

Jelze shot at the tentacles but it had no effect, they were nothing against these shadows. "Why are we running away from these shadows actually"?

Jelze: "Theyre called Tentacles of the abyss, when they get you, they rip you apart, there are many things that vampires can do and that you dont yet know off, god knows how powerfull you might turn out to be".

Jelze and Louie dived out of the building and the tentacles left them alone.

Louie: "How come that they are gone now"?

Jelze: "Its because of Jonathan not having enough power to keep them moving any longer, and he must be getting away".

"Damn". Was Louie's response, while the other came out of the building to.

Rumbo: "Guess thats it for them".

Louie: "He wont stop till he drank every drop of blood out of me.. So i guess that means... he'll never stop".

Kovu aka Alec
Jun 4, 2001, 02:48 PM
Niceish, Slay, the story is definetly getting creepy, I like creepy http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mwaha, more.

The Last Patriot
Jun 5, 2001, 01:45 PM
Cobra: "Look what i found Louie, she claims to be your cousin".

His mouth fell open with amazment, his cousin Ducky who had left the village a long time ago, she saw Louie and her face cheered up, she jumped out off Cobra's arms and threw her arms around him. "Cousin, i missed you", she said with a laugh and a tear in her voice.

Louie said nothing and just looked at her. "You became a pretty young Lady".

She giggled and that showed the huge fangs in the corners of her mouth that she tried to hide before. "Oh god, theyve made you one of theirs to".

Ducky turned around and looked at the floor, ashamed of herself.

But Louie walked to her and lay an arm on her shoulder. "I know how you feel cus, i got digged up by these two gentleman and i wished they threw me back in..".

Ducky put his arm around his middle and said: "Im glad you changed you mind cousin, i dont really have anyone left that cares about me".

Louie walked Ducky over to his other friends and told her. "These are all your friends now".

Rumbo looked out in the darkness: "Lets hope that everyting will work out for us, i have time on my hands..but still, it could get really dangerous. He kissed his gun and put it away in his trenchcoat as he turned around and followed the others into the deep and dark night.

Back on Diamondus near the foot of the ice mountian where he who was 'the four corners of the universe'(see the previous parts) was burried a few vampires sat down and prayed, it sound like a deep and dark humming.

A tall rabbit stood in front of them, and in front of the mountian, yelling and screaming to the sky while lightning was striking down in the mountian.

Tall rabbit: "HERE I COMMAND YOU, GIVE ME BACK WHATS RIGHTFULLY MINE AND LET ME CREEP AND CRAWL TROUGHOUT THE CORNERS OF MY UNIVERSE".

His eyes lightned up and a bolt of lightning almost crushed his body against the icey mountian, A loud piercing sound was heard and the mountian seemed to split open, 'the four corners of the universe' fell out and landed in front of the vampires feet. He lay his hand on the monsters head and spoke a few dark and unknown words, a white flash came out of 'the four corners of the universe'.

He now yelled some strange words and absorbed the white light that was casted out by 'the four corners'. He fell down and shivered.

Another vampire run to him, placing a hand on his head: "Master Kain, master Kain, what's happening"? Kain opened his eyes again and her hand was instantly fried and her arm slowly burned away, followed by the rest of her body that burned inside out.

A few vampires had a terrified look in there eyes.

Kain: "You, your afraid? I cant use any of you cowards". Them waited the same punishment, only the strongest remained.

Kain: "I CHALLENGE YOU CARROTUS".

His scream was heard in Louie's head. Kain, stronger then ever and after the blood of he that he is supposed to protect.

Louie: "Kain, we must stop him at once".

He turned around and walked away. Rumbo immidiatly ran after him trying to stop him, but he was gone.. nowhere to be seen.

Coppertop
Jun 5, 2001, 03:02 PM
What else can I say but. . . continue http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ducky
Jun 5, 2001, 06:30 PM
Oh yay, nifty, Slay!!

Poor me..carry on, then! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`Ducky

Kovu aka Alec
Jun 6, 2001, 04:26 AM
Niftular, brilliant, and other adjectives,

slay, continue http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Coppertop
Jun 8, 2001, 03:10 PM
Wot he said.

SlaYer
Jun 16, 2001, 02:48 AM
test

Coppertop
Jun 16, 2001, 08:03 PM
Okay. C'mon, post MORE! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

SlaYer
Jun 17, 2001, 01:56 PM
Cobra shouted out his name and Kove ran over to the place where he last saw him. "LOUIE!!!" He shouted, but there was no response.

Louie woke up million of miles away from civilization, he seemed to be in what looked like a sealed maze, thick fog surrounded him and howling and cry's of pain could be heard troughout the maze.

He got up and walked not able to see trough well in the fog, he hold a hand in front of him, to make sure he didnt bump into anything.

Louie hear silent breathing, something he wasnt able to do anymore.. since vampires dont breath, but how could there be anyone alive in here, and where was this person?

"Hey mister". A voice said not beeing to far away from him. He stopped and looked around, but the fog was like a wall that blocked his vision.

All he could do was trust on his hearing.

"Pssst, over here". It was the voice of a young girl, what was she doing here? The screaming, the terror.. it all sounded like hell, but he didnt expect ****to be such a foggy place. Louie walked a bit to the left, still holding his hand up, but he dropped it a little, because the bigger part of his concentration was at the voice,

he tried to locate where its origin was, but this was very hard.

His hands dropped to the sides of his body and by this he did not notice the low dooropening, his head bumped against the stone wall and he fell back.

"Oops, im sorry mister, this wasnt my intention, are you ok"?

A young female rabbit came close to Louie, the fog didnt seem to bother her and she looked at him to see if he had been hurt bad.

Young rabbit: "My, arent we good looking". She said with a grin, after she looked around her lips moved to his and suddenly Louie's hand shot out and closed around her wrist.

"Now your gonna tell me exactly who you are and what you want from me".

"Err, im Coppertop dude, dont hurt me, i have no money on me i swear, and i dont want anything from you, i just havent seen anybody in a while".

Louie: "Whats this place"?

Coppertop: "Errr.. its like a maze man". Coppertop said shaking her head with a grin. She looked at him as if he werent to bright.

Louie looked at her pulling a face like a thunderstorm, Coppertops faced changed right away. "People.. ghosts come her after their dead, i think its some kind off hell.. or.. something, sometimes when i try to go to sleep, it feels like everything is breathing".

Louie's eyes grew bigger. "Then i know where we are.. this is her mind, we are inside the darknesses mind".

Coppertop: "You didnt sleep to well did you"?

Louie looked around and pushed against the walls, a scream could hear troughout the whole universe, Carrotus shivered. And Rumbo knew where Louie was, and he knew he was alright.

Rumbo: "Louie.. it is him, he is the Slayer, the one that was send here by Carrotus, to be his protector, and the protector of his home".

A silence fell amongst the rabbits the stood near rumbo.. as the fear the was carried by the other rabbits grew.

Kain sat on his torned trone, wearing the crown of blood looking down on his servants, all of his servants.

Kain: "My mother.. she is beeing hurt, if i get my hands on him, i will crush him like an insect, soon she will be free". His eyes glew.. the anger in his voice grew.

The people gathered in the streets in front of there houses, what seemed like lightning where the tears of darkness. Louie hit a hole in the wall.. a gap opened and a ray of light was shot trough the universe.

creating something..something yet unknown that fell down to Carrotus and landed somewhere in a forest.. on the east side of the planet.

Jelze: "Looks like we are going to travel".

Ducky send a kiss to the sky. "Goodbye cousin.. thanks for giving us the sign, you will be missed".

Cobra cryed and crawled in a corner, Kove could feel what she was going trough in the few days he knew Louie, he had grown close to him.

A cry could be heard..it went trough the universe..Louie's.

The night just got a little darker, as Kain, who had also seen the yet unidentified object, and went on his way to search for it.

Louie: "Coppertop, you want to get out of here"?

Coppertop looked at him, with a scared look in her eyes, she could almost guess what was coming. "Yeah i want to".

Louie put an arm around her waist and walked towards the hole he had created.

Louie: "I hope we'll make this alive.. if not, we have tried".

Coppertop: "Oh dear god, you have lost your mind".

Louie: "No..only my life". He jumped out off the hole and they both fell down, at an incredible speed, the wind rushed trough theyre furs.

They got closer and closer to the planet as they fell, but Louie had forgotten one thing, he didnt need any air.. but coppertop was still partially alive.

He looked at the girl as she was gasping for breath.. it would take another 35 seconds before she could breath again.

Louie: "Oh god, what did i do... hold on Coppertop".

Her eyes closed and Louie hold her closer against him ... 30 seconds...

Kovu aka Alec
Jun 17, 2001, 06:34 PM
Mega-spiffy Slay

UltraFire
Jun 17, 2001, 07:22 PM
SLAYER!

YOUR A MOD!

WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

WHAT DID YOU DO!!!

I MUST KNOW YOUR SECRET!!!!!!

SlaYer
Jun 17, 2001, 10:14 PM
I just asked

GuMmYBeAr!
Jun 18, 2001, 01:29 PM
Can i be in slayiiie? ... I wanna be a meenieee.... ^-^ *likes meenies*

Ducky
Jun 18, 2001, 03:17 PM
Ooh, wonderful Slayie http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Very brilliant..*sigh*

`Ducky

UltraFire
Jun 18, 2001, 07:26 PM

Ok then...Well what else?

SlaYer
Jun 19, 2001, 07:13 AM
i behaved.

SlaYer
Jun 19, 2001, 07:14 AM
And thnx gummybear, i need a bad guy/girl

GuMmYBeAr!
Jun 19, 2001, 03:12 PM
aw.. i furgot... relly great story slayie! *huggles* ^-^

GuMmYBeAr!
Jun 19, 2001, 03:13 PM
oh btw...... need a profile or sumthin for my bad character? http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Coppertop
Jun 19, 2001, 06:03 PM
Finally! You put me in! Mwahahaha!

Thanx, Slayie. . .

SlaYer
Jun 20, 2001, 07:48 AM
Yeah a profile would come in handy.. tyf?

UltraFire
Jun 20, 2001, 05:53 PM
....What the *happy, happy, joy, joy* man?

What happened?

So your no longer with 'us'?

Oh well...

Thats fine by me

I gave up on that mod crap some time ago, they'd never put me there

Indeed blizz, ive changed, there are little childeren in here to, be an example and watch the language

Ducky
Jun 21, 2001, 05:57 AM
Language, Blizzy :P

You want my job?

*Eeyoreness*

`Ducky

GuMmYBeAr!
Jun 21, 2001, 12:00 PM
okeh.... well herez muh baddie profile.. heh heh

Name:

Age: Doesn't look too old, neither young. Must be around 17-18-19

Looks; Dark-blood red hair falls down on her shoulders, her left eye is navy blue and the right one is black. Her fur is black with some red into it. Her long black ears are pierced by three silver rings in each, all the rings has weird symbols on it (the meaning is a too long story haha... so just invent one urself if you feel like http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif ). She has a (yeh know... like in diablo!! lol..) star with a circle around it engraved into the skin of her shoulder, half-hidden by her fur.

Personnality; She's quiet, calm and lonely. She has a lot of mood swings and can be very dangerous. If she smiles at you, you better run. Though she also can be nice when she wants to...

Equipment; She always carries an UZI (or just a gun) with some bullets. She can fight with anything she finds, except ninja stuff and staffs, wich she cant take and makes her mad n confused..

Home: None... Or you choose where she lives http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Family; None. Her parents were killed when she was young and she was sent in an orphanage. She was too wild, they kicked her out and she learned to live by herself, by stealing and fighting.

Magic: None... She is skilled in healing living stuff though. noone knows if its magic or not.

well.. tell me if its alright http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif hehe.. icq me if theres missin stuff slayie http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif ( i might edit it.. if i change of idea or i furgot sumthin hehe)

GuMmYBeAr!
Jun 21, 2001, 01:16 PM
ok... it wont let me edit my own post!! heh

Name is; Gen or Genny (pronounce Jen / Jenny)

UltraFire
Jun 22, 2001, 02:01 PM
*heh*I do....you don't know me in real life...so you don't know how much I censor myself on here...

Too bad...but someone has to be evil...and I'd rather be good...but Jazz2 pointed it out to me that im suppsose to be the villian

UltraFire
Jun 22, 2001, 02:03 PM
Why would anyone here do something stupid like that?

Why would the ever cut me some slack(and slay, *censored, censored, censored*

UltraFire
Jun 22, 2001, 04:09 PM
heh, you saved me the trouble...whats wrong, you don't want them to know?

Its your own fault there...you SHOULD help her out...but whatever.

This is none of my business

Tha Psycho
Jul 1, 2001, 06:51 AM
Cool story Slaya/Patriot

Making the worlds sort of 'mixed' was a good choice.

SlaYer
Jul 1, 2001, 10:55 AM
Just a small part to add some people to the 'Slayer-Story universe'

King Jazz looked out his window, glaring over the forests of the planet he was now king off. He dedicated his life to protecting this planet and its rabbits, and worshipping and spreading the word of the god of light.

He wasnt the kind of king that sat on his trone all day, listening to boring bards, neither the one that gave party's for all kinds of reasons.

Jazz Jackrabbit was the brave and adventurous kind of king, the one that liked to go out, taking on the people that worshipped the dark god.

He sighed. "I know that something is going on, i wish my scout would return and tell me about it, hope she's still alive". He said with a worried voice.

Someone knocked on his door. "Hmm? Come in".

The door openend and a muscular blue furred rabbit stepped inside.

"Welcome Jones." Jazz said to his good friend and brother in law.

"What brings you here? " Jazz asked still looking outside.

Doc didnt know where to start: "The followers of the dark god have been quiet active lately, but there are forces fighting them.. putting them to a stop".

"Well thats good then isnt it". Jazz said.

Doc shook his head. "Kain... he has took the powers of the monster that was burried in the ice off Diamondus, he has enough power to destroy us all".

Jazz jumped up. "Thats impossible.. where is he AND WHY DIDNT ANYBODY TELL ME THIS EARLYER"?

Jazz stormed trough the doors into the kings hall, where his trone was and his sister Lori was doing her mothers hair, while a band played some relaxing music on the background. "STOP THE MUSIC." Jazz shouted.

The music died out and Jazz walked trough the kings hall as if he was looking for something. "Honey, what is the matter"? Eva asked him, she was worried about her husband storming trough the king's hall like this, she knew Jazz could do stupid things when he was mad.

Jazz mumbled a little before he replyed. "Jones just told me that Kain has absorbed the powers of that monster in the diamondus ice mountian, i gotta go find him". The comb slipped out of Lori's fingers. "Jonesie.. " She said, with fear in her voice. "Your not gonna go out there by yourself are you?"

Dr. Jones took Lori in his arms and comforted her. "Its okay, i've seen allot of things happen, and i always managed to get out of it, there are lots of good people, who are ready to help me".

"Promise you'll come back to me". Lori pleaded and she grabbed his hand.

"I promise". Dr. Jones said and he kissed her hand and then rubbed it over his furry cheek.

Dr. Jones and Jazz walked trough the door, Jazz was carrying a crossbow with wooden arrows and dr jones carried a blade carved out off wood with a sharp end.

"Lets kick some vampire-back".

Tha Psycho
Jul 1, 2001, 02:13 PM
Nice Slay

SlaYer
Jul 8, 2001, 02:02 PM
anyone interested in whats going to happend next?

Cobra
Jul 8, 2001, 03:24 PM
Yes

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 8, 2001, 11:48 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha Psycho
Jul 9, 2001, 12:06 AM
(Back from Holiday #1)

YES

Foxxy Chica
Jul 9, 2001, 09:16 AM
Yes

SlaYer
Jul 9, 2001, 02:37 PM
Louie fell down into the ground leaving a huge hole and his bones almost crushed.. almost, his vampire powers seemed to have saved him, Coppertop was slowly opening her eyes and she got up. "Thanks for breaking my fall". She said as she tapped the dust of her coat. "Are you ok".

"I think i broke more then your fall". He said, she could see the pain in his eyes, but he didnt want to show it.

"Its ok to scream.. i wont tell anyone". Louie shook his head. "Im alright". And he wanted to get up.. He screamed, louder then he ever did before.

"Aaah, dang it". Coppertop turned pale, Louie's body was bleeding all over, little pieces of rock where sticking in his body, from his neck down to his heels.

He almost managed to get up but he fell down again. "Aah, it hurts to much.. i cant, i cant get up". Coppertop removed his shirt and pulled the rocks out of his fur. "This might hurt a little".

Louie grined his teeth togheter and squeezed his fists and let out some sounds, showing the pain he was in.

Coppertop: "Come on, stop acting like a baby".

Louie's eyes got a red glow and his mouth foamed. "Thats really easy for you to say isnt it?" He said with a deep voice.

"P.. please dont eat me". Coppertop stutterd.

"I dont eat other rabbits OK, im an ok vampire-rabbit, BUT NOW IM MAD".

He ran trough the forest and kicked against trees, loose rocks and kicked up some sand. "I had it with these vampires, theyre gonna die, each and everyone of them, ill make them suffer the way that they let me suffer, theyre second dead will be ten times worse then their first, ill make them wish they never died".

Coppertop sighed and nodded. "You do that vampire".

"It's Louie, call me Louie".

They heard something crawl in the bushes, his face changed into a monstoures face. "Who's there, come out or ill come in and it'll be to late for you".

Something shot at him and barely missed him, he dived for the floor and grabbed his gun, he aimed at the bushes.

"Wait hold your fire." Two man came from the bushes, Jazz and dr. Jones.

Dr. Jones: "Are you hurt girl"?

"He's one of us." Coppertop said. "He wont hurt the good guys". She bowed as she saw king Jazz. "It's ok, im not on duty." Jazz said.

Jazz helped Louie back up. "Nice to meet you, so your on our side hey.. Then you must be the one we need to destroy Kain".

Kain and his gang of vampires arrived at the object that fell from the wound earlyer then Jelze and the guys.

"Mother, it is you.. you are about to break free".

It was a huge, glowing heap of slime, with a small figure in the middle, Kain fell on his knees and wrapped his arms around the slime.

"finally we are back togheter again.. but you need strength, ill give you some".

He turned his head 180 degrees, he looked at 3 of his vampires.. they walked towards him, as if they where in some sort of trance.

Kain stepped back and raised his hand.. the vampires followed this, and their hands touched the slime.

"Drink mother.. drink from the undead grail".

The vampires screamed in terror and wanted to break free but their hand was sucked into the slime, their skin rottened off and bright light flew threw the air.

Kain laughed, he saw the beauty in this, as the monster he was.

"Enough of that Kain". A voice said behind him.

Jelze and Rumbo stood behind him, side by side pointing their blasters straight for his heart.

"I've waited for this moment all of my life".

Kove looked into Kain's eyes. "You pig, you embraced my, you brought me into this state.. and im here, i want to see you scream, to satisfy me".

Cobra and Ducky jumped out of another bush and fought of some vampire rabbits. Rumbo shot at the remaining vampire rabbits, untill only Kain was left.

"This ones for you Kove." Jelze said taking a step back.

Kove didnt hesitate, the grin on his face, the satisfaction.. he enjoyed this moment.. pulled the trigger piercing a thick wooden bullet trough Kain's heart.

"DIE KAIN". Some bullets followed untill Kove started to realize.. Kain didnt dissapear. ".. oh my.. what are you".

"Your ticket to the never". Kain replyed.

JelZe GoldRabbit
Jul 9, 2001, 03:17 PM
Ooooo, scary, slay http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Do continue.

Coppertop
Jul 9, 2001, 05:04 PM
Yah. Freakie (sp<s>?</s>!)

Ducky
Jul 10, 2001, 07:45 AM
Ooh creeeepy Slayie. Very nifty.

Freaky http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

`Ducky

Kovu aka Alec
Jul 10, 2001, 08:35 AM
Creepy, and scary...

and Creepy...

GuMmYBeAr!
Jul 10, 2001, 03:08 PM
*applauses*

more slayie! http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

creeeepee! but but continue ^.~

SlaYer
Jul 13, 2001, 02:29 PM
And there they stood, face to face.

Rumbo, Jelze, Kove, Cobra and Ducky.. Facing the most powerfull person in the known universe. He was able to destroy them all.. and now his mother was about to join him.

But they wouldnt give up without a fight.. without knowing that there's still a chance to stop them. Even if the chance was very small.

Kain looked over the group of rabbits and laughed to annoy them a bit more.

Cobra ran forward and wanted to jump kick Kain in the face, Kain was caught by surprise and Cobra's feet found their way to Kain nose.

Kain: "You broke my nose little girl, now ill have to break you".

Kain's hand closed around Cobra's neck and he squeezed his fist.

Kain: "By the way, you've got the cutest terrified look i have ever seen".

Cobra kicked against kains legs, but it didnt matter.

Kain: "o.. vampire to hey? hehe, well then, lets see how you handle this".

He summoned dark powers within him, to cast a spell.. two yellow lights flowing from within to the outside, hanging there and suddenly struck into cobra's heart.

She gasped for breath as she hung there. Kain must have restored her need for air.

the gang stood their like their feet stuck to the ground, all not believing that Kain could do these kind of tricks. Ducky realized Cobra would suffocate if she couldnt get air soon.

Ducky screamed: "Enough of this!" She pulled the blaster out of Jelze's hands and fired

at Kain, who absorbed the bullet and spitted it out in front of his feet, Cobra fell on the floor. Ducky hurried for Cobra's body but Jelze stopped her by laying his hand on her shoulder. "You should be carefull, he's just making us think that Cobra is dead.

Kain: "Oh yeah i am right?".

He freed the blaster from Ducky's grip and let it move towards him, and then when he gripped it from the air, he aimed it between Cobra's eyes.

"Lets see how undead she really is."

A shot could be heard and the group turned around.

"Who are you?" Kain said to a grey furred rabbit with a red bandana around his head.

"Call me Grath, Kain.. here to stop you".

Kain laughed. "You are here to stop me"?

Grath pointed his finger at Jelze and then at Kovu. "Actually.. they found the protector, the slayer.. whatever you want to call him, and he is here to stop you, im only the guy that guides him, keeps him on the right track and stuff like that, but enough chatting".

Grath pulled out his shotgun and took a shot for Kain's head.

"So thats who you are hey? Well.. dont you think you can stop me by yourself old guy".

Jelze, Kove and Rumbo took a shot and Kain's chest and hit him.

"He doesnt, but the four of us can".

"six". A voice came from behind them, Cobra had woken up and kicked Kain's behind while the four guys and Ducky fired away at him.

Kain dissapeard in a cloud of fog. "Alright.. we did it, we destroyed him".

"Im sorry to spoil your fun.. but we didnt, he went away to regain his strength, and to learn how to use the power of the four corners of the universe".

The group sat down, moments later. Louie,Coppertop, Dr. Jones and Jazz Jackrabbit joined them.

While they where having a nice talk in the forest, Grath called Louie to join him on a little walk, so they could chat up on the happenings.

"You have figured out the strength you posses, i take it".

Louie nodded, "I fell down from out of the athmosphere, and i managed to survive".

Grath: "Still there is allot to learn, i am here to learn those things to you, the arts of magic, fighting and several other things, but first i want to give this to you".

Grath showed Louie and beautyfull gun, gold and silver on its sides mixing togheter, forming one solid gun, with an inscription on its side, 'He who is worthy can deal with Chaos'. "Chaos is the name of this gun, its been there forever, handed over from Slayer to Slayer, if one dies, the other one follows him, untill that one dies.. and so on, and so on".

Grath explained. "But i have already died, it would be hard to kill me again". Louie said.

"Thinking that has costed the lives of the ones that came before you, you are the protector of Carrotus, you have a major responsibility, never think that what you do is easy.. because it isnt, you will find that out.

GuMmYBeAr!
Jul 13, 2001, 04:07 PM
bravo!! keep goin! great story ^-^ *hugs*

Tha Psycho
Jul 13, 2001, 11:44 PM
Ya did it slay

keep up the good work

Ducky
Jul 14, 2001, 07:14 AM
W00t. Very nice, Slayie, brilliant, rux0r, etc etc.

http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`Ducky

SlaYer
Jul 15, 2001, 08:40 AM
Good to see you all enjoy it, i will post more later, but im a bit busy lately, so ull have to excuse me for not posting to much.

RAGE OF EVIL LIVES !!!!

Tha Psycho
Jul 15, 2001, 08:51 AM
Ya dont have to rush this, cuz it has to be the same quality as the rest

Btw: RAGE OF EVIL DEFENITELY LIVES, check my story for the origin of Rage of Evil http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SlaYer
Jul 16, 2001, 10:42 AM
The group decided to take some rest, they put up some sort of a base camp in the forest near a lake. They slept on soft grass, Cobra was the last to close her eyes and take a trip to dreamland.

They had taken Kain's mother, who was still trapped in the thick slime with them, it stood in the middle of where the gang was sleeping and started to glow and make a soft humming sound.. but noone woke up, they where very tired from the happenings. the humming became a little louder and the slime started to crack. light came from it, the light jumped and flashed trough the enviroment and woke up Dr. Jones.

"Holy cow". Jones stood there with his mouth hanging half open from amazement. "We're in trouble." He sad, his face had a worried look.

The slime flew over the floor into the lake to dissapear and a creature more horrible then anything he ever saw before was exposed. All black with great fangs and claws, three eyes in the front of her head, and all three of them stared at Jones who didnt move and inch.

"Easy, pretty girl". Dr Jones tried to calm the creature that represented Darkness. But she started to scream and run for him.

The other slowly started to wake up from their sleep and Rumbo rubbed the sleep from his eyes, he saw the Jones was chased by the creature.

He dived for Jones's sleeping place and took the gun.

"Jones, catch this". Jones jumped and catched his gun, within his jump he turned around and fired away at the creature.

Rumbo ran towards Jones. "Ok lets both shoot at it and see how much she can take". Jones and rumbo pulled their trigger, but Rumbo's was empty, and Jones was shooting with his last bullets. The monster rised her claw and dropped it over Jones. Rumbo hit her in the stumach with the other side of his gun.

The monsters stumach grabbed the gun and swallowed it.

"Woah darn". the monster changed her direction and she picked up Rumbo.

'Bam, Bam'. Two bullets found the way into her elbow.

Jelze hold his smoking gun out in front, the moonlight lightened his diabolical face. Kove jumped high in the air and made some sort of a stop in mid air.

Jelze threw his blaster at Kove and Kove now had two blaster.

Kove fired away at the monster while Jelze ran at her.

"NOW KOVE". Jelze yelled at him, Kove shot the Darkness trough the head and Jelze's hand crushed her right trough the stumach.

Cobra now run for the creature, she took her spikenecklace of her neck and turned it inside out with the spikes turned to the inside and she put it around her opponents neck.

Grath yelled: " FINISH HER GUYS".

Ducky and Jazz hold their guns against eachother and they casted a spell. When they fired, their beams flowed over inside eachother and now formed one powerfull beam. It hit Darkness right in the heart and she was very weak.

Darkness made a counterstrike and clapped in her hands. The ground under the gangs feet started shaking and the slime came back from out of the river.

It crawled in the trees, the group shot at it with no effect.

The slime fell over Kove and Rumbo and their puppils turned inward.

Darkness yelled something in a language unknown.

Kove and rumbo turned to the group and aimed their guns at them, since Rumbo's gun was empty he had to fight, and he gave Ducky a smack on the back of her head, Coppertop jumpedkicked Rumbo and Jazz ran at Rumbo to.

"STOP" Rumbo yelled and he froze Jazz in time.

Coppertop took advantage of this, Rumbo's attention was with Jazz and she wrapped one of her arms around his neck, she had a firm grip on him and Rumbo couldnt move anymore.

Meanwhile Jelze and dr Jonees had another problem.

Kove was firing away at them and they couldnt fire back. So they jumped and dodged as good as they could do.

Slayer wrapped his hand around his icey gun 'Chaos'.

"Lets see what you can do." he said and he kissed the side of his gun.

He fired at darkness and the bullets flew to find the deepest parts of her body.

when they had burried themselves deep within Darkness, they exploded with an incredible strength. Darkness fell over, parts of her body lay everywhere and Kove and Rumbo snapped out of their trance.

Rumbo threw Coppertop over his shoulder. "Its you? what happend?"

something rose up from out of The body part of Darkness and headed deep into the forest.

"You where possesed, i had to calm you down". Coppertop explained.

Slayer: "She isnt dead yet is she"?

Grath came joined the group and clapped his hands.

"Nice fight guys, and as an answer to your question Slayer, if evil was destroyed, would you still be here?"

"What.. what do you mean?"

SlaYer
Jul 16, 2001, 10:45 AM
Added a bit of action http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ducky
Jul 16, 2001, 12:43 PM
Rather nice, Slay. Very. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`Ducky

GuMmYBeAr!
Jul 16, 2001, 12:49 PM
yay!! go on http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tha Psycho
Jul 17, 2001, 08:31 AM
Good chap. Slay

SlaYer
Jul 25, 2001, 02:22 PM
The ghost that had left the body of Kain’s mother was flying trough the forest untill it reached a small house, it flew trough the walls and noticed a girl laying in her bed peacefully.

‘That body is mine’ Darkness thought.

“Wake up cutie”. The girl opened her pretty eyes and looked at the ghost in front of her bed.

“Hi Tyffanie, your body now belongs to me, sweet dreams pretty girl”.

Tyffanie screamed as loud as she could and the ghost entered her body trough her mouth.

Tyfannie jumped right up but something went wrong when the Darkness entered her body.

Louie couldnt fell asleep anymore.

He pulled his army boots out. His choice of clothes was a very interesting one.

Army boots, baggy trunks and a hawaiian style shirt, orange with yellow sunflowers.

He looked around him to see if everyone was sleeping and pulled a small package of cigarrettes from a pocket in his shirt. He checked on his friends again and lighted one of the cigarettes.

‘You guys dont need to know that i smoke’. He thought to himself.

He sighed and sat down at the lake near them. Louie looked over the water.

‘i cant believe this, me.. the Slayer, why me?’ “Why me”? He said out loud.

He kicked in the water with his bare feet and took another puff of his cigaret.

Louie then died the cigaret and took the package out of his pocket. He threw it all in the water.

“Im a Slayer and this isnt good for my health. Slayie’s quitting”. His mouth had almost dryed out and he spitted in the soft grass, after that he splashed some of the cold water out of the lake in his face and drank some. Then he heard a twig snap and pulled his gun in the blink of an eye he was facing a rabbit that came up behind him. “Hold your breath, i come in peace”. The tall black furred rabbit said, he wore black clothes and had a cigaret in the corner of his mouth.

“Want one?” He asked.

“No, i just quitted”. Louie replyed looking at the angry eyes of the rabbit, he noticed something else to.. his wrists where cut.

“So your the Slayer hmm? Mighty interesting, you look like someone i could trust, the names Jack, Jack Cole, others call me Psycho, Because i am crazy. You got it in you to kill Kain, and you’ll probably can take on his mommy to, but remember.. evil doesnt die. It’s something that will keep coming back forever. You should destroy Kain in a struggle of the minds and spirits, your hate towards him is great, but dont let it overwhelm you, you should act with a clear mind. Every false step could be your last Slayer. Soon...” Jack stopped and turned around.

Louie looked after him: “I thought someone else was training me already”.

Jack: “Im not here to train you.. im here to help. I will return to check on you later, dont bother to look for me, because you cant follow me where im going”. After saying this Jack cole dissapeard behind a tree and when Louie looked behind it.. he didnt see a thing.

“Wow.. i wont be able to sleep anymore, argh”.

Louie felt an incredible pain in his stumach... “Food..gotta have...Blood.”

JelZe GoldRabbit
Jul 25, 2001, 02:54 PM
A worthy update, Slay. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Do continue, you know i hate unfinished stories http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

SlaYer
Jul 25, 2001, 02:59 PM
well thank you jelze http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

and i wasnt planning on leaving this one unfinished http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rumbo Rabbit
Jul 25, 2001, 11:04 PM
Hey hey. Sorry I haven't replied in a while, its cause of me with Renegade and Lonely Voyager, plus my lack of free time http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Ne ways this story is too good for words. I'm now waiting for the next chapter after reading this so far.

Keep writing. Btw check out your p.messages Slay.

Rumbo http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Tha Psycho
Jul 26, 2001, 12:10 AM
I guess Louie neds blood http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cool story Louie

SlaYer
Aug 4, 2001, 04:01 AM
Louie rushed trough several fields that where once filled with fruit and vegetables.

But all that remains now are brown leaves and bits of rotting fruit.

A couple of small creeks with very little water in them where running trough the fields.

An old scarecrow stood in the field, looking out over what was left of his territory.

Just a piece of cotton that had lost its purpose, birds where pecking his chest open and stealing the hay, stealing his body. They flew away in fear when they saw Louie coming closer.

He slowed down and stopped a few inches away from a creek, he fell down on his knees.

“Help me” his soft low voice was only heard by the wind and he looked around trough his half-closed eyes to see if there was anything or anyone to help him.

There he saw something to the left of him, an old farm, and a young girl on a swing just about 12 feet away from the farm. She was singing a song, full of innocence.

Louie crawled towards her, lucky enough for him, she didnt notice a thing.

He could feel his heart beat in his troath as sweat dripped down his neck and the cold howling wind send a shiver down his spine. Suddenly out of nowhere Louie jumped for the young girl and a small yell could be heard, just before she passed out. Louie drank and as he did this two people came out of the farm, one male rabbit was holding a shotgun and a female rabbit. Both with tears in their eyes when they saw the little girl, their daughter.

“ You demon, how could you have done this, son of Kain.” The father yelled as he loaded his shotgun and aimed it at Louie’s face.

The mother cryed out loud and hold the dead body of her daughter against his chest.

Louie didnt seem to be the person he used to be.

Instead of talking, he growled, at the man with the shotgun who pulled the trigger, shooting Louie to defend himself. The bullet entered Louie’s head and he fell down.

The man then fired several other shots at him, to be sure he was really dead and then walked to his daughter. He lay an arm around his wife and cryed.

‘Ugh.’ Louie made a soft sound and crawled up, unknown to the two people.

He pulled out his chaos gun and aimed it at the father, he pulled the trigger and the bullet shot out, but it stopped in front of the fathers head and fell down to the ground.

The man turned around and saw Louie was still alive. “Oh my god, the demon has arised.”

His wife flee into the house, Louie ran into the fields back in the direction of the forest.

But in the middle of the field, he was standing in front of Cobra and Coppertop.

“We’ve seen everything happend. Your a monster.” Cobra slapped him in the face....

Ducky
Aug 4, 2001, 05:55 AM
Thats so sad, Slayie http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Nice, though..

`Ducky

Tha Psycho
Aug 4, 2001, 07:19 AM
Nice twist ya amde in ya story http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SlaYer
Aug 21, 2001, 01:56 PM
Slayer looked up, he didnt know what to say, what he did was terrible and he now started to realize it. "Oh my god.. what did i do."

He fell down to the ground and tried to forget everything, his whole main purpose.

He could see Psycho walking trough the field and got up. "There he is again."

Grath looked in the field and saw Psycho: "Attack him, kill him."

Rumbo pulled his blaster and aimed at Psycho's head, slayer jump-kicked the gun out of Rumbo's hand. "Nobody kills him, why do you want him dead?"

Kove: "I dont see anybody."

When Slayer and Rumbo looked again, Psycho was gone.

Slayer aimed his blaster at Grath: "Who are you for real?"

Grath started to sweat. "You know who i am, im here to train you."

Jelze pointed his gun for grath's heart. "I dont believe u either, why didnt u fight against kain hmm"? Grath didnt feel to comftrable with this.

"Come on guys, you dont think i am on his side right?"

Kove growled in his direction and pushed his gun in Grath's face.

Grath dodged and grabbed the guys guns out of there hands with a very fast movement. "Fools."

His skin seemed to be burning away to make place for another skin.

"Jonathan, you."

"Hello old friend." He threw a blaster at Slayer, slayer catched it.

"I challenge you to a duel Louie or should i call you by your new name, Monsigneur Cannibal, i saw you enjoying the flesh of that little girl, how did she taste? As sweet as she looked."

"As bitter as you tears are going to be when you are kissing satan's feet." Slayer replyed with a emotionless voice and a develish grin on his face.

"If i am going to ****old friend, i am going to take you with me."

Jonathan yelled his war cry, hundreds of vampires came running towards them.

"Oh my god, there are to many. What can we do?"

Suddenly a bright light was shining over the battlefield the blinded the sight of all the vampires. One by one the vampires dissapeard.

Jelze, Rumbo and Kove opened their eyes.

Rumbo: "A possible time rip... no.. i dont think so."

They heard devilish laughter and quickly turned around.

Kove spitted on the floor. "The laughter is everywhere, its like this whole place is laughing at us. A big room with walls of flesh, living flesh.

A faul smell of dead and urine hang in the room, the smell of the grave.

Laughters filled the room again. "Come out and fight like a man."

A young girl, named tyffany.... stepped out of the walls.

"Maybe not like a man, even better, fight me.. little boys.

Slayer opened his eyes and looked around him, he was surrounded by sand and a big wooden board on top of him. 'humph'.

He kicked and pushed and after several minutes the hard wooden material gave away and he was free. "OH GOD."

His hands went to his head and he grabbed some of his fur.

He fell down on the floor gasping for breath.

"Fool, you cant suffocate, you already dead..you can thank me for that."

Then Slayer saw something he couldnt believe, he rubbed his eyes to see if it was true. The little girl he killed was swinging in a swing, between the dark graves.

"Hello sir, are you the person that has killed me?"

Slayed shook his head. "Nooo, this cant be true.. please forgive me".

She stopped swining and got out of the swing with a big grin on her face, the little girl walked towards Slayer and hugged his big, strong leg.

Slayer fell on his knees and hugged her back.

Then he fell two teeth sinking deep in his neck.

He kicked the girl away and when he rubbed his eyes again, she was gone.

"Oh no.. this is ****again." He looked at the place where the girl had been standing minutes before and he walked back slowly, then he bumped into something...someone... Kain...

Tha Psycho
Aug 21, 2001, 09:42 PM
Kewlness!!!

Rumbo Rabbit
Aug 21, 2001, 11:25 PM
Nice http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ducky
Aug 22, 2001, 05:56 AM
Amazing, Slay http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I wish I could writ like that.

`Ducky

Coppertop
Aug 24, 2001, 01:59 PM
Long time no see. But it's ruxor!

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 29, 2001, 07:44 AM
OiY! FIGHT LIKE A WOMAN YOU FOOL! hehee e ee

yay.. keep writin ^-^ gweat stowy

Coppertop
Aug 29, 2001, 10:56 AM
lol, Gummy

More, Slayie, or I'll diiee. . .

JelZe GoldRabbit
Aug 30, 2001, 12:17 PM
Great parts, slay. Keep it up!

The SlaYeR
Apr 6, 2003, 03:27 PM
OMG? YES? yah.. why not? Its been a while. (2 years and a month)

I wonder if anyone remembers this.

----

He heard a loud laughter, Kain had vanished.

"Im right here hero."

SlaYo looked at the cabin, the voice came from there. He walked closer to it and reached for his gun.

"Darn, i lost it." His mouth was dry and he was really tired, he fell over a rock.
When he looked back up he saw Rumbo, Jelze and Kove fighting a beautyfull young rabbit.

"What is going on in here?" He searched for the cabin but couldnt find it anywhere. The laughter in his head continued.
He scratched his head.

"Stop it." Slayer shouted. "Stop laughing, come out here and fight me."

He felt a hand on his shoulder and jumped up. Cobra was standing in front of him, she reached out her arms and he held her close.

The fighting between Rumbo, Jelze, Kove and Tyffanie went on, but he didnt care. He was happy to have found some peace in
Cobra's arms. Dr. Jones, king Jazz, Coppertop and Garth came running to the scene as the pale moonlight shined down on them.

Jack Cole was leaning against a tree smoking a cigarette. "Tyffanie." He said.

Tyfannie looked in Jack's face. Rumbo and Jelze took advantage of this and shot Tyffanie straight trough the heart.
She slowly sanked down to the ground and looked in Jack's face.

"Bye dear." Jack said as he threw his cigaret away.

Slayer approached Jack. "Great timing pal, now, who are you?"

Jack sat down with his back against the tree as the group gathered around to listen to what he had to tell.

"I was send here by Carrotus, the person you worship, to protect you, he wants you all to know that he is proud of you."

"We should burry her." Ducky said as she looked over at Tyffanie's body.

SlaYer felt a great pain in his chest, and suddenly the enviroment changed.

(-)

He walked trough a large hallway, he could see his friends imprisoned in small cages.

"Come out and play coward, i lost my patience." Slayer shouted.

"Join us SlaYer, join us, join us." he heard troughout the hallway, thousands of voices.

"I wont ever join you Kain."

Kain showed up at the end of the hallway holding Cobra in his hands, he pushed her on the floor.

"Are you sure Slay? Would you want this pretty girl to die because of your stupidity? You could live like a king."

Slayer walked over to Cobra.

"I dont think so." Kain said as he showed his fangs, a barrier of some sort of energy blocked Slayer's path, Kain moved his mouth
closer to Cobra's neck.

"Join me, or you pretty little friend will die Slayer." Kain said, with a sarcastic grin on his face.

4I Falcon
Apr 6, 2003, 06:20 PM
W00t?

This seems to be a very old story, but it looks to still be good.

Is there still an opening? 'Cuz I'd like to join.

Coppertop
Apr 8, 2003, 01:11 PM
Ooh, you actually continued ... I'd given up on it.
This will probably be the first story (besides my own) that i'm in that actually gets finished.

Dark ...

Kaz
Apr 8, 2003, 02:46 PM
A bit confusing and lacking detail. I'll reread everything.

The SlaYeR
Apr 8, 2003, 04:34 PM
Its a bit hard to write in a language different from your own Kaz.
Ill try my best on the next chapter. (last chapter sorry Jack Flash)

Writing in Dutch is much easyer for me, since i can use many more different words to describe scenery and stuff. My English isnt perfect (far from it)

Coppertop
Apr 9, 2003, 12:17 PM
is good enough.

4I Falcon
Apr 9, 2003, 12:54 PM
Claimance of page.

Only two words:

Eee. Forgot what teh other word was. Actually, that totals seven, so I should be okay.

CONTINUE KPLZTHX :D:D:D:D:D

*shudders at his own idiocy*

Coppertop
Apr 10, 2003, 12:10 PM
I shudder at your idiocy too:p

I forgot to claim the page. *whacks 4I with trout for claiming it instead*

Now. Continue. Please.
Thanx.

The SlaYeR
Nov 10, 2003, 07:33 AM
SlaYo looked at the cages that his friends were trapped in.
He had a hollow feeling inside, he had to think of something quickly.
Kain playfully nibbled on Cobra’s neck, he then rose to his feet and grinned at SlaYo.

“I don’t have all day Slayer.” He said as he walked towards him.
He stood face to face with Slayer who said nothing and looked at Cobra.

“She will be fine.” Kain said. “I will make her mine, unless you join me. And there is no one that can stop me. Look at your pathetic friends, they are unable to help you.”

Slayer looked at Rumbo, his face was motionless, some sort of thick slime and a spiderweb held him in place. “If they really were pathetic, you would not have done this to them, you’re to afraid to fight them.”

Kain laughed. “No, I will deal with them later, I just wanted this to be our moment. Will you join me or will you watch your pretty little friend die? Choices.. so difficult aren’t they? But having the ability to choose is what makes life, or in our case, dead, exciting.

Slayer quickly drew his gun and pointed it at Kain’s head.

“I see that you made your choice Slayer. I hoped that it would be a better one, you would have been a good minion.” Kain said as he turned around to face Cobra, who was looking back at him with wet and empty eyes. “Goodbye dear.”

But before Kain could reach down to bite her Slayer kicked him in the back and he fell over Cobra with his face on the floor. Slayer took Cobra in his arms and tried to help her up, she did not move a muscle, he looked up at Kain who got up from the floor, took of his shirt and put it under her Cobra’s head. “Ok Kain.” He said as he walked towards him. “Do your worst.”

Kain jumped trough the air with his foot on the height of Slayer’s neck.
Slayer blocked his kick with his forearm and Kain fell down to the ground.
“Get up and fight.” Slayer said as he walked towards him and gave him another kick.

Kain lay on the ground and hardly moved, he scratched his bloody chin and a look of fear was visible in his eyes.

“What is it Kain? Are you tired? I can understand, being an ******* 24/7 can really wear a man down, can’t it?” Slayer said hoping to give Cobra some time to escape. He looked over at her and she was still lying down on the ground, motionless. He heard a strange noise and looked at the wall. Coppertop’s arm stuck out of the web she was trapped in and she tried to free herself. Her leg kicked trough the slimy web and she fell out of it.
She managed to get up, her arms and legs felt heavy, her eyes were tired, she reached her arms for Slayer and tried to say something.

A hand hit Slayer on the back of his head and the room seemed to spin for a moment.
He turned around and noticed that Kain had managed to get back on his feet, a deep cut was visible in his left cheek. “You did not think it would be that easy did you?”
Kain only had eyes for his enemy and did not notice that Coppertop was slowly walking towards Cobra. She reached her and placed her hand on her cheek.
“Please wake up Cobie.” She said with tears in her eyes.
Slayer and Kain were still fighting. Slayer hit Kain on the cut and it open a few more inches.
Kain screamed, he pulled a dagger out of his boot with a quick movement and planted it between Slayer’s ribs, trough his heart.
Slayer sank down on his knees, and looked up at Kain’s smiling face, he slowly turned around and almost fell over, the pain was unbearable. He looked Coppertop in the eyes.
A tear ran down Coppertop’s cheek.

“All hope will soon be lost.” She thought to herself.
A tear ran down her cheek and fell on Cobra’s forehead.
Cobra slowly opened her eyes and her hand squeezed Coppertop’s side.

“Your alive.” She said and she pushed Cobra to her chest.
Cobra kissed Coppertop on the cheek. “Sort off. Where is he?”

Before Coppertop could answer, Cobra turned around and saw Slayer sitting on his knees, bleeding heavily from his heart, his hand moved to his chest and was covered in blood.

“Slayer!” Cobra shouted. “No!.” She jumped up and ran towards him.

Slayer tried to form two words with his lips. “Stay back.” He spoke, but so soft that no one could hear him. “Stay back.”

Kain kicked Slayer to the floor, the dagger went straight trough his heart and Slayer laid motionless as the puddle of blood underneath him grew bigger.

“Well, well. You woke up, about time.” Kain said with a smile.
Cobra and Coppertop stood up and walked towards Kain.

Another web was slowly bursting up, Jelze’s arm came out, he held his gun and it was directed at Kain’s head. He fired his weapon and Kain fell back, the shot that Jelze fired had hit him in the face, his fur was burning, the stench made him nauseous.

Jelze jumped out of the web and Cobra ran for Slayer.
She took the shirt he gave her and wiped the blood off of him.
“Slayer.” She whispered and she wrapped her hand around the base of the dagger.
She kissed him on the forehead and pulled the dagger out of his heart.
“Get up on your feet and fight.” She whispered to him. “I know you can do it. You have to.”

Slayer blinked and he coughed, small streams of blood dripped down his chin.
Jelze fired another shot at Kain as Slayer stood up.
He walked to Kain and crouched down next to him. “Goodbye Kain.” He said as he coughed up some more blood. Jelze, Cobra and Coppertop we’re freeing the others from their webs.

SlaYo pulled his gun, the others formed a circle around Kain and they all pulled the trigger.
Dozens of bullets pierced trough Kain’s body, drops of blood streamed from the holes and his eyes closed. This was the end of Kain.

The environment changed back to the forest. They daylight shined trough the trees and the lake reflected the golden rays of the sun. Slayer was lying down in the soft grass at the lake.
Cobra was gently petting his soft, furry cheeks. The others were taking a swim in the lake.
“Do you think its over now?” Cobra whispered as she rested her hand on his heart.

Slayer said nothing, he enjoyed her presence, but he knew the true evil would never die.

END

Ninja
Nov 10, 2003, 08:23 AM
Nice.

;D

Coppertop
Nov 10, 2003, 11:07 AM
WoW.
/me falls over in awe.
Now you have to finish this (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?threadid=7652) one.

The SlaYeR
Nov 10, 2003, 01:25 PM
I'm working on the next chapter for that one right now Coppie :)