PDA

View Full Version : Easy cheese in a can tileset request.

4I Falcon
Oct 31, 2002, 10:29 AM
If anyone out there is in the mood to make a tileset, but is too lazy to build an extensively customized one, I've got a request for j00z.

How about a Castle and Carrotus tileset? Y'know, essentially the Castle tileset with the Carrotus tileset attached to the bottom, with a few transition tiles from Castle to Carrotus. I've heard from at least two people that they think it would be cool to build a battle level where you can start in the castle and fight, or go outside and kill stuff out there.

Just an idea. :D

n0
Nov 6, 2002, 10:45 AM
Cheese in a can isn't easy... How do they get all that cheese into that can?

And because the sets have diffrent pallets, It would be really hard to get the colors to look right.

Chiyu
Nov 6, 2002, 11:25 AM
I have some tilesets with both ripped castle, and carottus tiles, but they don't have ALL the tiles of castle and carrotus. :P

EvilMike
Nov 6, 2002, 03:34 PM
Problem 1: The tileset would be so large that it would be TSF-only

Problem 2: There would be way more colours than JJ2 allows, meaning that colours would have to be either cut back, or changed so the tilesets are cleverly merged.

Disguise
Nov 7, 2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by EvilMike
Problem 1: The tileset would be so large that it would be TSF-only

Problem 2: There would be way more colours than JJ2 allows, meaning that colours would have to be either cut back, or changed so the tilesets are cleverly merged. *agrees*

Can't be done unless you want a crappy TSF-only tileset with loss of colours

4I Falcon
Nov 7, 2002, 04:32 PM
Well, if that isn't optimistic I don't know what is. :rolleyes: