PDA

View Full Version : What story should I write next?

acid
Oct 31, 2002, 07:54 PM
Yes, the question now arises. I've gotten several ideas in my head, and I want you to vote on which one you want me to do next.

Of course, I will finish up my current story and possibly take a little break before writing the next story.

Explanations of the choices-

1. Game: I don't have a name for it yet. Something about some people from the WT playing a virtual reality game. Possibly something goes wrong with the programming... }>

2. Animals: That would be the name. The idea is, after establishing a firm link to the Earth dimension, and making peace with the humans, some guys kidnap a few of the WT characters to be in a zoo or circus or something.

3. Total meltdown: That would be the name for this one. The story of what actually happened to Acid's parents... WARNING! This one would be short!

Choose wiseley, and comment below. Once I'm ready, I'll look at this poll and use it to write my next story!

Batty Buddy
Oct 31, 2002, 08:03 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Animals sound like a good idea. Can I be in it?

If not that, then Meltdown. Short stories can be a welcome little sight.

n0
Nov 1, 2002, 11:03 AM
Finish the one with me int it first!
It is going good!

Fawriel
Nov 1, 2002, 11:25 AM
Finish the current one first!:p

And I'll take the story that involves most fighting as long as I'm in it!:lol:

acid
Nov 1, 2002, 12:11 PM
I SAID I was going to finish the current one first! READ THE SMALL PRINT! :p

Blackraptor
Nov 3, 2002, 05:15 PM
Animal, as long as Im in it plz ok, Dinosaurs are animals to y'know

4I Falcon
Nov 5, 2002, 04:51 PM
Total Meltdown.

Origins stories are goot.

acid
Nov 5, 2002, 07:48 PM
Am I allowed to vote in this? I'm getting tired of pressing view results every time I come here, and I want to be able to see the results as soon as I come here.

4I Falcon
Nov 8, 2002, 04:06 AM
but that would create a biased poll!

EFIL! *points at you accusingly*

acid
Nov 8, 2002, 05:26 AM
I could not count my vote when it came time to write the story, or vote for the game one... (Because nobody likes the game one.)

4I Falcon
Nov 11, 2002, 11:26 AM
Blarg.

What's WT again?

acid
Nov 11, 2002, 01:05 PM
WT? You're joking, right?

Wait, I don't know it wither! O.O

I THINK it means War Tavern. :p

Violet CLM
Nov 11, 2002, 01:57 PM
WT stands for World Tree, as in World Tree Games, but the War Tavern also gets called "the WT" for short sometimes.

4I Falcon
Nov 12, 2002, 07:05 AM
Now I feel like an idiot.

Shut up, Paul!

But anyway. I kinda didn't make the connection between War Tavern and WT... I also kinda had Unreal Tournament milling about my brain, accounting for UT... maybe that's why...

acid
Nov 22, 2002, 07:30 PM
The story is finished, and the winner is...

ANIMALS!!!

yay!