PDA

View Full Version : More sketchy stuff

Nemesis
Nov 4, 2002, 02:10 AM
http://www.pencilpen.com/artists/Nemesis/sideportrait.jpg

Enjoy.

MoonBlazE
Nov 4, 2002, 02:59 AM
The style is really cool, thought the hair (at least i think he has), is hard to see.

Nemesis
Nov 4, 2002, 03:11 AM
He's a skinhead. No hair. :)

Nemesis
Nov 4, 2002, 12:15 PM
Come on, I know you all love me. ;)

GuMmYBeAr!
Nov 4, 2002, 02:39 PM
I love the style.

Captain Spam
Nov 5, 2002, 10:21 PM
Nice... an impressionistic style, light on a dark background. Something not many people try. Very nice indeed.

Nemesis
Nov 5, 2002, 10:24 PM
Funny how many replies I don't get.

Meh. Guess I really made myself hated.

Thanks for the comments, anyhow.

Wild Angel
Nov 6, 2002, 03:30 AM
Sorry for not commenting earlier. >.>;

As I told you when you showed it to me, looks good. The etchy-sketchy style is still very appealing to me. The red gives it sharpness and the white makes it 'pop', so to speak.

I'm going to go photograph the rare sunrise I see now. Keep up the good work. ^-^

`Wildie

Fawriel
Nov 6, 2002, 05:00 AM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
GO IMPRESSIONISTIC-STUFF!!!!!!
:D:D:D
LUVIT!^-^

Cobra
Nov 6, 2002, 05:58 AM
Having no comments does not mean they hate you.
Having no comments means no crits. That should make you happy.
Please, don't become a comment ho. People are just stupid and don't post about art unless they are crits, suckups, or want you to draw them :P

MoonBlazE
Nov 6, 2002, 07:03 AM
Lol.

Captain Spam
Nov 6, 2002, 10:49 AM
lol i luv ur art nem plz draw mor!11!!11!!!!1!!!!!!1!

You don't want comments like that, right? :-)

Nemesis
Nov 6, 2002, 11:48 AM
Very true. Oops.

I'd like more criticism. I know there's something wrong with it. But I can't find anything wrong with it alone.

I know having no comments doesn't mean they hate me. I didn't mean that. I meant that I'm really not on peoples good sides in this community very much. Because I'm good at ****ing people off. :p

It's also that I'm not a girl. So I expected Wild to get more comments on her art than on mine. ;)

Somebody atleast TRY to crit my art. I'm too used to having my work destroyed with criticism. It's not a BAD thing. But I don't wanna feel like I've reached my limit.

Or have I? In which case I'll move off human anatomy and onto animals or something.

But yes, I'm not a girl, so there are naturally not as many comments. ;) I know that part.

Next time I'll write "Criticism welcome, but make it good, because I don't want useless comments." and see how much criticism I get. It doesn't hurt to post my art here, of course, so I won't stop posting art.

Cobra
Nov 6, 2002, 11:56 AM
First off, gender is no excuse. Two of Ducky's threads got only 15. One of mine got 7.
It's all in presence, man.

And on to the crits.

Something about the ear seems off. And the neck is too thin, unless you were going for this exact look. If so, then it is perfectly what you plotted it to be.

Nemesis
Nov 6, 2002, 12:07 PM
Thankyou for the crits. :)