PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

Charge
Nov 5, 2002, 02:26 PM
Hey Guys,

I wasn't really sure where to post this. But I just wanted everyone to know that I'm back (Most of you probably don't remember me, I'm from the demo to the end of J2C). I know Fquist knows me and maybe a few others.

But I've decided to come back to the community because JJGBA spiked my interest in Jazz. And for those that still play JJ2 (Don't know how many that it is) I decided to start a new level pack!
RUXORS!

btw, do we still like spam? and what happened to steven and dethman and onag? Is everyone still around?

Thanx, cya

ShadowGPW
Nov 5, 2002, 02:39 PM
me do remember you..

Charge
Nov 5, 2002, 02:50 PM
pretty fast reply. Good, someone remembers me

Violet CLM
Nov 5, 2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Charge
I wasn't really sure where to post this. But I just wanted everyone to know that I'm back (Most of you probably don't remember me, I'm from the demo to the end of J2C). I know Fquist knows me and maybe a few others.

Hi. I think I've heard of you, though you don't know me. Were you that guy Disguise made credits tilesets for?

But I've decided to come back to the community because JJGBA spiked my interest in Jazz. And for those that still play JJ2 (Don't know how many that it is) I decided to start a new level pack!
RUXORS!

JJA seems to be drawing in oldies.

btw, do we still like spam?

If you mean the food, no. If you mean the posting of pointless messages, a lot of us do, but don't do it anyway.

and what happened to steven and dethman and onag? Is everyone still around?
Last known relevant actions:
Steven: Posted news about the J2S archives (J2S is dead), that are still not done).
Dethman: Closed down the JMMB because it wasn't christian enough.
Onag: Quit Nagcentral.
And they're not around anymore. Many old people have come back at one time or another, but many haven't.

EvilMike
Nov 5, 2002, 10:21 PM
If you can't find someone you are looking for, please state their name(s) and I will search my basement for their corpse(s).

Newspaz
Nov 5, 2002, 10:27 PM
What? Two people return in the time of a few hours? I wonder what's comming :). Anyway, I remember your name being somewhere on J2C...

defalcon
Nov 5, 2002, 10:38 PM
I remember Charge's name on J2C somewhere...WB

Disguise
Nov 6, 2002, 12:25 AM
Hey charge! :D

Alienator's bro, hehehe, rewmember me? I made that credits tileset for you, and later another smaller one ;)

heheh, nowadays people make hotels so that I can make sets for them, funny stuff, but fun :D

Disguise
Nov 6, 2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Unknown Rabbit
Hi. I think I've heard of you, though you don't know me. Were you that guy Disguise made credits tilesets for?lol, just saw that, good ol Unknown always seems to know everything :D

defalcon
Nov 6, 2002, 01:36 AM
Is that the one where you stuck in all the sprite animations, Wisey? ;)

Disguise
Nov 6, 2002, 03:01 AM
The one and only :D

Tik
Nov 6, 2002, 04:09 AM
A'Nator's brother, yeah I remember you. What's new?

Wow, lots of oldies/semi-oldies coming back. Good fish indeed.

Violet CLM
Nov 6, 2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Disguise
lol, just saw that, good ol Unknown always seems to know everything :D

I don't know why, but my eyes go misty and I get a jump in my throat if I look at that too long.