PDA

View Full Version : Into the holiday spirit

Blackraptor
Nov 7, 2002, 02:30 PM
Well, Im making a christmas levelpack. Im almost done the first level. It uses these tilesets:

Holiday hare 98' night
Holiday Hare 98' day
Holiday Hare 98' evening
Holiday Hare 94'
JJ1 Blocks
Jazz 1: Candion
Maybe someother

The reason i composed this topic is because I need some help, what types of things should I include Im my levels? Secrets?Lots of ammo? Well what, please do not spam here although many of you will have an urge. Im also working on a story. I think it will be to save Santa from anti-santa or vise versa. So, post away before this tpic gets old and crumples to dust like my toaster did. :D

JanusJackrabbit
Nov 7, 2002, 03:39 PM
Improve the eyecandy and make the levels less hard. I prefer the style of levels that Agama made. Go download Night World.

Blackraptor
Nov 7, 2002, 03:46 PM
I already did:P

As for the difficulty........................................ .
Yoou'll just have to cheat :P

Violet CLM
Nov 7, 2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Blackraptor
The reason i composed this topic is because I need some help, what types of things should I include Im my levels? Secrets?Lots of ammo? Well what, please do not spam here although many of you will have an urge. Im also working on a story. I think it will be to save Santa from anti-santa or vise versa. So, post away before this tpic gets old and crumples to dust like my toaster did. :D

It depends on the type of level. Are they battle? Ctf? Single Player? Race? Treasure hunt? Cooperative? Something else someone invented?

Blackraptor
Nov 7, 2002, 04:45 PM
Cooperative

Violet CLM
Nov 7, 2002, 05:36 PM
Uhh. Make sure it actually has to be played by more then one person, because otherwise people are probably not going to play it in cooperative. Secrets are good, too, though you may want to save ammo for team puzzles and stuff.

Blackraptor
Nov 7, 2002, 05:49 PM
I meant Im making a cooperative levelpack. But a few extra battle levels wont be bad though, thanks