PDA

View Full Version : Another Arwen (I'm addicted to LoTR) thing, just sooo much better!!

Wild Angel
Nov 16, 2002, 03:10 AM
I'm so happy with this. *dances* I did a decent signature on it, too. lol... Usually I have trouble with signing my art, I'm not used to the tablet completely. Most of this was done with the mouse anyway. >.>;;;

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/905894

This is suppose to be an art-trade between me and Velkasha, so Velk, here's my side of the art. ^.^

I used a diffrent 'style' for this one, too. Minor mistakes, yeah. I tried my best to fix them, but I had about 47 layers and my computer started acting screwy on me. Oh! One more thing. That's suppose to be a tear in her eye. See it? Good.

Oww, I've worked since I got home from Harry Potter on this. Just think- six hours. It took me two hours just to find a decent PICTURE of her. All of them are about 200x198. Makes you want to just kill whoever shrunk them. You try to jack the size up and it's so pixilated... Ugh... you need BIG pictures so you can see the features of the face. Death to people who shrink images. I ENLARGE them. *rants on*

Alright, need food... otherwise I'm going to have a hole in my back. *winces*

`Wildie

<font size=1><b>EDIT: Just out of rather amusing standards; This is the first piece you HAVEN'T seen before everyone else, Nemesis. *hugs* </font></b>
<b>EDIT2: Hrm, you all finally have your way, a <i>smooth</i> version- http://www.deviantart.com/view/908416</b>

Unhit
Nov 16, 2002, 04:04 AM
It's an interesting style, but I liked your others better.

Wild Angel
Nov 16, 2002, 04:16 AM
The others have more of a realism to them. Being smooth and such. I want to do that to this pic sometime, too.

`Wildie

Unhit
Nov 16, 2002, 04:23 AM
Could you try that pic in grey only? I think it would look even more interesting then :).

Wildie...why aren't you on IRC / MSN?

Snowball
Nov 16, 2002, 05:52 AM
hmm, very good, but I dont like the colour of the nose...
keep on making pictures like this, they are very cool

Batty Buddy
Nov 16, 2002, 08:45 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Jeeze, Lady... Just how many times can I say "WOW!" to these great pics of yours???
/\:lol:/\

Seriously, this new work of yours may not surpass the previous one in realism, but I just dig the style. Looks kind of like one of those really artistic black-and-white photographs you see in museums.

Captain Spam
Nov 16, 2002, 02:40 PM
Most impressive... but, it seems like there's something amiss about the nose for some reason. Like it's not at the right angle or something.

Hrm, might just be me. Looks great besides that, though.

Wild Angel
Nov 16, 2002, 05:59 PM
The nose is what I meant by minor problems. >.>;

I'm not on anything at the moment. The start bar on my computer has disappeared. *growls*

`Wildie

Wild Angel
Nov 16, 2002, 06:35 PM
Oh and by the way, I added the link to the smooth one in the original post.

Batty- lol, yeah. I like it because it reminds me of Van Gogh.. lol.. kill me if I spelled that wrong.

`Wildie

Batty Buddy
Nov 16, 2002, 06:54 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Ooooh... New smooth version... Smooth- Good smooth...

I still like the other version, but the smooth version is great too.

Unhit
Nov 17, 2002, 12:30 AM
Your start bar disappeared?

Nemesis
Nov 18, 2002, 10:22 PM
I'm insulted...

*Sniffle*

Nah, not really. I don't mind. :)

I love it, though! I would have replied earlier, but my net went down just as I was trying to.

But I agree on the crits. And there's something about her eyebrow. I think it's because it goes from thick and then suddenly so thin. Oh well.