PDA

View Full Version : Some too little questions.

Taz
Nov 19, 2002, 09:44 AM
AND HERE WHERE ARE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... THE FABALOUS (meep) JJGBA Quizz... Okay, here are the questions.

1. Do you have a GBA and want to buy JJGBA (If you don't, don't waste time on this.)
2. If you had it, should you make a tileset of it?
3. If you had it, do you like it (or, just the question: Do you like it, and so no, what not?)
4. (The last, don't be barf about this quiz) JJGBA, do you name this a "adventure game", "Puzzle game", "barfing game for all zoinking moo foos", or "A roleplaying-game"?.

Just some questions :D I just wanna know what YOU (yes not that cow behind yah) will say 'bout JJGBA.

Newspaz
Nov 19, 2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Taz
AND HERE WHERE ARE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... THE FABALOUS (meep) JJGBA Quizz... Okay, here are the questions.

1. Do you have a GBA and want to buy JJGBA (If you don't, don't waste time on this.)
3. If you had it, do you like it (or, just the question: Do you like it, and so no, what not?)
4. (The last, don't be barf about this quiz) JJGBA, do you name this a "adventure game", "Puzzle game", "barfing game for all zoinking moo foos", or "A roleplaying-game"?.

Just some questions :D I just wanna know what YOU (yes not that cow behind yah) will say 'bout JJGBA.

1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No

Fawriel
Nov 19, 2002, 10:04 AM
1. 42
2. 42
3. 42
4. 69

Violet CLM
Nov 19, 2002, 04:11 PM

No, and no.

I think it would be fun to use some of those tilesets in JJ2, but I suspect what you mean is making a tileset to use in JJA, which I doubt is possible.

How would anyone have it already?

Yes.

Trafton
Nov 19, 2002, 04:34 PM
No. ;P

I don't have one...yet.
What do you mean? A tileset for the JJ GBA game? A conversion of it's tilesets? A tileset just featuring my GBA? Well, since I can't make tilesets, the answer is pretty much a guaranteed no, no matter what the question is.
I don't have a GBA, but I've used one quite a bit. They're good, especially for handhelds. However, the screen is too dark.
I name this a game which people seem to articulate opinions on before it even comes out.
Hard to know, being that I haven't played it and all.

White Rabbit
Jan 19, 2003, 12:44 PM
No for all of them.

KRSplat
Jan 19, 2003, 01:36 PM
So far this topic is awfully biased. ;p

1. I have it foo.
2. I suck at tilesets
3. I have it already, and yes, I like it.
4. Adventure

n0
Feb 10, 2003, 08:45 AM
1. I have it foo.
2. I think SOMEONE should, but not me.
3. I have it already, and yes, I like it.
4. Adventure

atesoRJOL
May 22, 2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Taz

1.no
2.no
3.no
4. barfing game:lol:

Hare
May 26, 2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Piccolo
1. 42
2. 42
3. 42
4. 69

So... JJGBA is the answer to live, the universe, and everything... and it is an X rated game. Yeah, I'd agree, Jazz was cheating on his wife... and Spaz wasn't wearing any pants... but if JJGBA is the answer to live, the universe, and everything, then I'd have to put myself out of my misery.

G@vie
May 26, 2003, 08:07 AM
1. Do you have a GBA and want to buy JJGBA

I dont have a GBA, I dont want to buy one. But I have Jazz for the GBA on my PC on a rom with an emulator (I know, I'm evil Bwhahahah)

No

3. If you had it, do you like it

I finished the game, but it's just not jazz. Rabbits don't wear pants!! keep it that way! And jazz the superhero saving the world every day in a stupid space shuttle going to some stupid planets. NO

4. JJGBA, do you name this a "adventure game", "Puzzle game", "barfing game for all zoinking moo foos", or "A roleplaying-game"?.

Sidescrolling action game, I hate barfing :O