PDA

View Full Version : Animals

acid
Nov 22, 2002, 07:37 PM
Prologue:

The animals in the Jazz Jackrabbit dimension have created a stable link between their dimension and the Earth dimension. They have both passed a law, allowing each other to study each other, to a certain extent. However, some greedy humans see this dimension link not as a great source for research, but as a great source for money. Now, they hide in waiting next to the dimension portal, awaiting the next wave of Animals to come through, oblivious to their fate.

There. You got what you voted for. Here it is. Now, you can enter your character. However, there is only one slot this time:

PPls that get caught by PPls who want bunches and bunches of $$$.

Also, here is a list of people I am using.

Jiaike
Omicron Hellbot
Acid
Electrik

4I Falcon, if you object to me using your character in this one, just tell me.

Batty Buddy
Nov 22, 2002, 08:32 PM
Que Passa!!!!

ME ME!!! CAN I BE IN IT?!?!?

(Think about it: A talking cartoon bat can raise a lot of moola in the freak show.)

Violet CLM
Nov 22, 2002, 09:59 PM
I want to be an evil human disguised as an Animal to see if they are overly dangerous.

Skulg
Nov 23, 2002, 02:08 AM
Hmm.. can you include me too? I could be Pho's sister or something like that ;)

You can find my (updated) character descriptions <a href="http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?s=&postid=79519#post79519">here</a>.

Fawriel
Nov 23, 2002, 11:02 AM
Huh?
Being caught is not actually my style...^.^;;

Aw,well,told ya I'm in,so yeah!:D

4I Falcon
Dec 2, 2002, 11:51 AM
Sure, acid. You can use Jack Flash here as well, if you can find a good place for him.

Just one request, though, if you do decide to include Jack: Let him blow up lots and lots of stuff. Not random things, but things that are actually supposed to have their incalculable numbers of molecules propelled away from each other at extremely high speeds. I've had an insatiable compulsion to make things explode lately. :efil:

OMICRON MUST DIE. *erf erf* PREFERABLY DEATH BY LARGE EXPLOSION. >_>

Either that, or he allies with the WTers. But a large explosion would be nice if all else fails. :D

Yoy!

Nightshade
Dec 5, 2002, 10:27 AM
Cool. I don't really want to join, though ... I'm less of the type of guys you sound like you need, and more of the "shoot 'em up" type. Sounds good, though.

acid
Dec 19, 2002, 08:02 PM
CHAPTER 1: Foo

*BOOM!!!*
“AUUUGH!!!”
Acid stretched. This was going to be a nice day, it seemed. He looked out the window at the clear day outside. His brother walked into the room.
“Nice day, isn’t it?” asked Acid, looking out the window, still.
“Yeah. Looks like it’ll be sunny all day.
There was a knock on the door. Wondering who would come at this time in the morning, Acid went to get it. He opened the door. A tan rabbit wearing a purple sweatshirt, green jeans and a purple helmet that had not been clipped, and looked as if it was about to fall off his head was standing there. Acid quickly shut the door. Then he opened it again. Seeing the rabbit was still there, he shut it again. He repeated this process a few more times, then sighed.
“Hi, Foo.”
“FOO SHAYSH HI!!!!!”
Foo jumped in and hugged Acid, who looked like he didn’t quite care what the weather was today; this was not a good day.
“Electrik, our cousin’s here for a visit.”
“Oh, joy.”
Foo shot into the living room, followed shortly by Acid. Foo was examining the coffee maker, and was extending a paw to push the button.
“NO, DON’T TOUCH THA-“ yelled Acid, but it was too late.
*BOOM!!!*
Foo, whose head was now brown instead of the tan it was, blinked a couple times. Then he said, “FOO LIKEY!!!”
“Uh oh,” Acid said.
*BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM!!!*
Foo started bouncing around the room, saying “YAY!!!” every time he jumped off the floor.
Acid grabbed him before he could do any more damage. “Calm down!”
Foo knew not to mess with his cousin, so he relaxed and plopped himself down in a chair.
Electrik looked at the calendar, to see if anything important happening today would have to be postponed because of Foo’s unexpected arrival. “Hey, Acid, today’s the day we’re supposed to go through the portal!”
Acid promptly fell over.
Foo jumped up. “Can Foo come?”
“Umm…” Electrik was about to say no. Too late.
“FOO ISH COMINGISH!!! YAY!”
“Oh, great. When is it?” asked Acid.
“In ten minutes. We’d better get going.” Electrik started out the door.

Yes, another character: Foo. A little on the wacky side, as you can tell.

First chapter! Yay!

Yes, in the first chapter, I don't have anyone besides my characters yet. I will get most of them in the next chapter, as they will be going through the portal.

4I Falcon
Dec 20, 2002, 03:32 PM
A little?! A little wacky?

That's almost the equivalent of me after eating twelve pounds of chocolate while on a sugar rush after having a very bad day! That's what wacky he is!

ME LIKESH TEH FOO! *hugs Foo* ^_^

Skulg
Dec 25, 2002, 11:44 AM
*AGREES WIHT PHO PLZ THX =))))))))*

Lol, Foo so rocks xD

I love the way you write, acid!

MORE. *drools* :P

4I Falcon
Dec 25, 2002, 03:19 PM
Why is everyone so acting n00bish around here?! O_O

Anyways. Yes. What Skúlg said. More of fun stuff which is that.

By teh way, any particlar reason that the name's "Animals"? Jes' wondering.

UUWAAAAA

acid
Dec 25, 2002, 04:10 PM
CHAPTER 2: trouble

They started off towards the portal. Along the way, they saw Fawriel carrying a large crate. Acid looked at the writing on one side.
“Pu edis siht? What’s that supposed to mean?” He asked. Fawriel Looked at Acid, terrified. “I’m just kidding! It’s right side up.”
“Don’t do that, okay? I might drop it. And I don’t think ol’ Wizard of Odds would be happy to hear that his new supercomputer didn’t make it to his office. Whew, this is heavy!”
Fawriel set the crate down. Acid laughed. “You know, you should start charging people! You’d be rich!”
Fawriel gave Acid a playful punch on the cheek. “You know I only do this for my buddies!” He started to lift up the crate again, when Foo walked over.
“Can Foo help?”
“NO.” said Acid promptly, before Fawriel could react, or Foo could take the silence as a yes. Foo looked at Acid, his eyes ballooning up.
“Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?”
“NO.”
“Why not?” asked Fawriel, who was confused about the whole thing.
“Foo helping you carry that box is like insuring a nuke to hit this very spot. I wouldn’t recommend it.” Acid answered, swinging an arm outwards to block Foo’s way to the crate. “Well, see you at the portal!”
“Bye!”

Acid, Electrik and Foo continued.
“Good friend, huh?” Electrik asked.
“Yeah, you could say that,” replied Acid.
A little ways later, they ran into Batty Buddy. Not literally.
“Que passa!!!”
“Hi, Batty Buddy! What’s up?” Acid said.
“FOO LIKESH BATTY BUDDYISH!!!” Foo ran over to Batty Buddy, and gave him a big hug.
Acid looked at Batty Buddy. “You know him?”
“No,” replied Batty Buddy.
Acid shrugged. “Come on Foo, we need to get to the portal.”
Electrik looked at Batty Buddy’s backpack. “Are you ready?”
Batty Buddy grinned. “Sure!” I’ve got food,” he pulled a rubber chicken out of his backpack, “sleeping bags,” he pulled a bomb with a lit fuse out of his backpack, which Foo promptly snatched, and examined it in the few seconds time before it exploded in his face, “and stuff to do when we’re bored.” The last thing he pulled out was a gun that was bigger than he was. He suddenly realized what he had pulled out. “Um, no, we’re not eating rubber chickens, we’re not sleeping on bombs and we’re not playing with guns bigger than we are!” everyone burst out laughing.

When they got to the portal, they saw everybody else waiting. Foo decided he would greet them.
“QUE PASSA!!!!!!!!!!”
Everybody looked up to see what made the noise. They were expecting Batty Buddy, not this tan rabbit. Foo grinned sheepishly.
“…Well, then. Are we all ready?” asked Jack Flash, who had instinctively pulled out his gun when he heard Foo’s shout. He quickly pocketed his weapon.

They all walked through the portal. Acid looked around. “Something’s not right…” Suddenly, there was a loud wham, a huge pain, and then everything went black.

There. The second chapter.

Pho and Skulg: OMG OMG HEER TI IS PLZ THX!!!111!!!11=)))))

4I Falcon: You'll see in the next chapter.

4I Falcon
Jan 3, 2003, 12:05 PM
I'll see... what. exactly? :confused:

*imagines being "great big hugged" by Foo*

[useless mental brain thoughts]
Foo: "IT ISH TEH JACKFLASH WOOOO!!!!11" *leaps at Jack and catches him in a "great big hug"*
Jack: *GLRK!*
Foo: "HIHI!!!!" *squeeze*
Jack: *winces in pain* "...help...me..."

Verra goot chappie, acid. I wobble in anticipation for your next work of literary art.

Edit: Idiocy removal.

Batty Buddy
Jan 3, 2003, 12:12 PM
Que Passa!!!!

BATTY BUDDYISH LIKESH FOO!!!... But DON'T EVER HUG ME AGAIN!!! I need every one of my ribs in perfect condition if I'm going to be able to collect the deposite on then when I'm through...

/\:lol:/\

Blackraptor
Jan 3, 2003, 12:14 PM
[Idiotic but democratic hypnotism] You will include me in the next chapter, you will include me! [/Idiotic but democratic hypnotism]

4I Falcon
Jan 3, 2003, 12:19 PM
[Idiotic but democratic hypnotism] I will kill Blackraptor in the next chapter, yiss yiss! [/Idiotic but democratic hypnotism]

4I Falcon was thoroughly decimated by Blackraptor

acid
Feb 9, 2003, 08:15 PM
CHAPTER 3: animals

“My head hurts. Where’s my coffee maker?” Acid was the first to recover. He suddenly realized something was not right.
Specifically, they were not in his office, or on the other side of the gateway, or anything like that. They were in a small enclosure. There was a small pool, a water tray, a bowl that contained what looked like brown sludge, and pretty much nothing else. His companions woke up shortly, groaning and stretching. Foo immediately clamped onto Acid.
“Foo ish shcardish! Foo ish vewy VEWY MRRFLSH!” Foo tried to say, but Acid, eliminating any dignity he had left, had stuck his fist into Foo’s mouth. They all looked at each other.
“Hey-where’s Fawriel?”
Nobody knew the answer. They just stared at each other blankly for a few moments.

After waiting a while with nothing happening, Acid decided to investigate a little more. He saw a sign, and tried to make sense of it.
“Zoo hours: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM?” Realization dawned in a few seconds. “WE’RE ANIMALS IN A ZOO?!?!?”
Everybody was startled by his outburst, and looked shocked at the sign he had been reading.
“Apparently so. We are in a zoo. Incidentally, who knows what time it is?” asked Jack.
“9 hours, 25 minutes, 33 seconds and 57 hundredths of a second, at time of reading.” Replied Acid promptly.

“Well, I for one am not going to sit around and be goggled at for 8 hours.” Said Jack, and reached for his weapon. Or at least, where his weapon would have been if it had been there. “AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!”
“They took our weapons. THEY TOOK OUR WEAPONS!!!!!” Shouted Acid.
“HEY! THEY TOOK MY BACKPACK TOO!!!” Yelled Batty Buddy. He did not look happy at all.
“FOO!”
“Well, there’s one thing they didn’t take…” said Electrik. “Me.”
“What do you have to do with anything?” Asked Acid glumly. Electrik zapped him.
“Don’t you realize? My fur is electrically charged? Do you think they would be able to get rid of that?” said Electrik exasperatedly.

He tried a few experimental zaps at the wall. Then he tried blasting it with full power. The wall was without a scratch, and Electrik was knocked unconscious.
“Well, that’s just great…” muttered Acid.

Chapter 3. 4I falcon was wondering why my story was called Animals. Now you should know.

Yes, I am being a bit secrative about who is there, but I actually haven't quite made a complete decision.

Sorry about the big delay, but I'm lazy. Bleah.

Kaz
Feb 9, 2003, 08:25 PM
Intriguing, continue please.

Batty Buddy
Feb 9, 2003, 09:25 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Showoff... Now I'LL have to continue MY story... You really know how to ruin being lazy...

/\:D/\

Ninja
Feb 10, 2003, 09:45 AM
ar..cameo appearance...maybe big apperance...maybe <S>main character..</s>..maybe you could squeeze me in? at least a cameo?

Profile:
A Ninja with a sword.
Items:A can of spam,
Weapons:Sword, ninja stars.

'nuff said.

Coppertop
Feb 10, 2003, 12:19 PM
RuxOr, Acid. Artfully done, even;)
I think I won't join the ranks of the nOObish and ask to join. Even if I do want to.

Continue?

4I Falcon
Feb 10, 2003, 02:34 PM
Mo Tay!

Ooo, suspense... waitasec... I dun like suspense...

DAM PPLZ TOOK MY BLASTERS??!! I'MA BE KILLIN' SOMEONE NOW!

Coppertop
Feb 11, 2003, 04:52 AM
lol, calm down, 4I. Acid'll give you them back ... sometime in the future. I think.

4I Falcon
Feb 12, 2003, 07:47 PM
I was going to post a potential chapter here, but I decided against it. Ah well, I updated it so that maybe Acid will update it sometime soon. Preferably with a chapter that actually advances the plot.

Acid, as long as I get to kill one of these money-grubbing bass-turds, this story is great. :D

acid
Feb 14, 2003, 06:39 PM
Meanwhile…

Fawriel stopped for a few seconds to catch his breath and collect his thoughts. He had seen humans, but they hadn’t seemed like the ones that would greet them, and sure enough, they had attacked. Fawriel had been lucky enough to escape them. He had been on his way to Jazz Jackrabbit that moment to tell him about what happened, in fact. However, he heard hushed voices. Intrigued, he hid and listened.

“It’s very risky, you know,”
“I KNOW HOW RISKY IT IS. I AM WILLING TO TAKE THAT RISK. ARE YOU WITH OR AGAINST ME, JIAIKE?”
Fawriel instantly recognized Omicron Hellbot’s robotic voice. The other rabbit must have been Jiaike. Just recently he had met both of them, scheming to turn Acid’s invention into… Something. Whataver it would have been, considering that these people were bad guys, it would have been something to destroy Carrotus with, most likely. Fawriel heard the voices moving away, so he crept out of his hiding place and began to follow. Whatever these two were up to, it wouldn’t be good.
“Okay… But still!”
“NO BUTS.”
“Don’t you realize we will be breaking at least 50 Carrotian laws by doing this?!?”
“I DON’T CARE. IF WORSE COMES TO WORSE…”
Fawriel heard the sound of a trash can’s atoms all being propelled apart rapidly.
“You’ll blow up trash cans?”
“NO!!! THAT WOULD BE A MEANS OF GETTING OUT OF TROUBLE.”
“Blowing up trash cans?”
“YOU’RE MISSING THE POINT.”
“So, what does blowing up trash cans have to do with anything?”
“FOOL!!! I WON’T BE BLOWING UP TRASH CANS! I CAN USE THE BOMBS TO BLOW UP PRISON CELL WALLS, OTHER ANIMALS, ETCETERA.”
“ohhhhhhhh now I get it…”
Fawriel chuckled at Jiaike’s slow-wittedness. He looked back up to see them walking towards the portal.
“IT WILL BE SIMPLE, YOU’LL SEE.”
They disappeared into the portal. Fawriel waited a few seconds, then rushed into the portal. He saw Omicron and Jiaike’s unconscious bodies being loded into a truck that said ZOO on the side.
Fawriel jumped back into the portal, and began sprinting towards Carrotus palace.

There. I hope it advances the plot enough for 4I Falcon to be happy.

4I Falcon
Feb 15, 2003, 12:14 PM
Um, yeah. Who's side is Jiaike on again?

Anyway, yes, you've managed to advance the plot some, so I'm pleased. Good job. :D

Coppertop
Feb 17, 2003, 12:13 PM
Scary:p
Continue, plz!

acid
Mar 5, 2003, 08:22 PM
Jack Flash was starting to feel the effects of the recent events.
“They. Took. My. Gun. They. Took. My. Gun. They. Took. My. Gun. THEY TOOK MY GUN!!!!!”
“Whoa, hey, cool it!”
“I want to blow things up.”
“I’m sorry, but you can’t, seeing as they took your gun.”
“AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHDIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”
Jack launched himself at the wall surrounding the enclosure. He was knocked out, but there were several large cracks in the wall that hadn’t been there before.
Acid looked at his watch. It usually was a paper-thin band the same color as his fur, but he could push a button and part of it would unfold into a timepiece. This is why he had not been relieved of it. “9 hours, 45 minutes, 32 seconds and 50 hundredths of a second.”
“STOP REMINDING US.” Electrik made his point loud and clear. Acid refolded his watch and slunk to another corner of the enclosure.
Batty Buddy was the first to hear footsteps. He told the others about it. The footsteps got louder, and stopped in front of their enclosure. They all waited with baited breath.
The zookeeper opened a door, toosed in two unmoving forms, and closed the door. They heard the click of a lock.
Acid walked over to the newest addition to their enclosure.
“OMICRON?!?!? JIAIKE?!?!? WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!?!?”
His sudden outburst surprised everybody, and woke up the two unconscious figures.
“HUH… WHAT?” Omicron’s scanners were a bit fuzzy from the blow.
Everybody stared blankly at each other for a moment. Acid was the first to speak.
“Um, seeing as we’re in a bad situation here, how about we call a truce?”
Although if he hadn’t said it everyone would have killed the opposite side, there was unanimous agreement.
“LET’S SEE ABOUT GETTING OUT OF HERE…” Omicron pondered for a moment.
Jiaike piped up. “How about the bombs? You told me you were going to use them for things other than blowing up trash-
“SHUT UP!!! BUT THE BOMBS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA…”
Click. Omicron looked skeptical for a moment, then tried again. Click. Click again. ClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClick.
“THEY STOLE THEM!”
ClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClickClick ClickClickClickClick.
“THEY STOLE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY WEAPONS! I AM GOING TO KILL THOSE PEOPLE!!!”
“As they did with all of us. If you would reach down to grab one of your grenades, Jiaike, they wouldn’t be there.” Said Electrik coolly. Jack twitched and groaned. Jiaike immediately reached for his grenade pack, which wasn’t there.
“WELL, I PROPOSE ONE THING… I WAS BUILT TO BE EXTREMELY POWERFUL…” Omicron Hellbot walked over to the wall, wound up, and let fly what looked like his most powerful punch yet. The result was amazing. The wall, apparently built to stop things from escaping, exploded where Omicron hit it. Omicron was thrown back with the force of his punch, and hit the opposite wall. The same thing happened. What happened next was like pinball with a robot as the ball and exploding walls. Needless to say, the walls took quite some beating, but so did Omicron. Short-circuited by the rapid movement and sudden direction changes, the ERS (Emergency Repair System) automatically took over.
Acid looked at his watch. “Uh, guys, apparently Zoo hours start right NOW.”

There were lots of explosions in this chapter so I hope 4I Falcon's happy.

*looks at replies* hmmm...

RIP: Animals

Died: I dunno when. Sometime before now.

Cause of death: lack of replies

COME ON, GUYS!!! AN AUTHOR NEEDS SUPPORT!!!

4I Falcon
Mar 6, 2003, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by acid
There were lots of explosions in this chapter so I hope 4I Falcon's happy.

Oh hell yeah. Very good job on the way Jack reacted. That probably would be what I would have done too.

"THEYTOOKMYGUNTHEYTOOKMYGUNTHEYTOOKMYGUNTHEYTOOKMYG UNTHEYTOOKMYGUNTHEYTOOKMYGUNRAAAAAAAAAAA!"

:lol:

Batty Buddy
Mar 6, 2003, 07:56 AM
Que Passa!!!!

EXPLOSIONS GOOOOOD!

(And don't worry about replies. Just do what you do. I do.) /\;)/\

Coppertop
Mar 6, 2003, 12:04 PM
Live, Animals! Liiiiivvvveeee!!!!!!!!
You want replies, I'll give 'em to you. I know how it feels.

So anyway, this story rox, of course. I like explosions. And Jack's reaction is pretty funny:lol:

acid
Mar 17, 2003, 06:29 PM
Fawriel skidded to a stop in front of Jazz’s palace. He caught his breath, then walked casually inside. He greeted Jazz. Jazz nodded.
“Yes, Fawriel?”
“The group I was going with through the portal was attacked! I think they have been taken to a prison of some sort. The humans call it a zoo. I know we were supposed to go at that time! I don’t have any idea why they have been jailed. Oh, and Omicron Hellbot and Jiaike have been taken there, too.”
“Oh, my. We’ll have to contact the humans immediately!”
He didn’t have to, as the phototransmitter told him the humans were contacting him. He opened the link.
“Is this your idea of a joke?!?” The group was supposed to be here an hour ago!!!”
“Who’s joke?!? You sent that group to this prison you call a zoo!”
“What? Wait a minute. Tell me more.”
“My faithful source here has given me the information that humans have captured our diplomatic convoy and sent them to a place called a zoo.”
“Hm. Well, it had nothing to do with us. We’ll see about finding the zoo they’ve been taken to. This is a very strange incident, indeed!”

“Hahahahaha!!! We’re gonna be rich!”
“Aye, not only selling tickets, but this weaponry’s gotta make a big buck on th’ black market!”
The two owners of the zoo laughed some more. They were examining the animal’s weapons. One of them, Chuck, was tossing one of Jiaike’s grenades up and down, and the other, Moe, was examining Acid’s rocket launcher.
“Any terrorist would do anything for this lot! Check this out!” Moe imitated a terrorist. “Nobody move or I vaporize the building!!!”
Chuck doubled over laughing. “Hoo! That’s gonna make anybody cooperate!”
“Oy! Zoo visitin’ hours start now! Get ready!”
Chuck did as he was told, and soon many people were flocking in, eager to see this “new attraction”. The two owners settled back to watch.

The guests weren’t so bad at first, but the more people came, the worse they were, it seemed. One of them started throwing rocks at the animals, trying to get them to move.
“Move your lazy butts! This is boring!”
Phoenix Wing did not approve of her rear end being called lazy. “I would think that you would move to another display if this one was boring, or maybe you’re even more lazy than you think I am.
The fact that Phoenix Wing could talk scared the observers for a moment, then everybody but the boy who threw rocks started laughing at the wisecrack that Phoenix Wing pulled. That boy heaved a veritable boulder at Phoenix Wing. It fell quite a bit short of it’s target.
“I also can’t say much for your strength or intelligence, but that is quite a round belly you have there.”
The boy, fuming now, stomped off among peals of laughter.
The animals laughed along with the crowd. However, the worst part of the day was yet to come.

There. Got Pho in. She was here from the start, but I never mentioned her before.
GAH! Phoenix Wing, do you have a shorter nickname I could use, besides Pho?
BTW, Coppertop, I have an idea for how you could be in the story. Besides being captured by the evil people who want money. You'll see.

4I Falcon
Mar 17, 2003, 06:45 PM
I'm not sure whether to encourage you to write more, threaten bloody murder on the zoo owners with my own hands, or simply take the story unto my own and tear it to shreds as I please.

I think I'll stick with number one, considering I know you'll give me my weaponry back, and I know you'll let me vape at least one of the stupid dastarbs. *cracks knuckles*

WRITE MORE KTHXPLZ =)))))))

Coppertop
Mar 18, 2003, 12:19 PM
Touch me and die.

Great part. Don't put me in the zoo, plz! I never was a people person!

acid
Mar 19, 2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by acid
...The fact that Phoenix Wing could talk scared the observers for a moment, then everybody but the boy who threw rocks started laughing at the wisecrack that Acid pulled...

Heh. Oops.

Fixed that.

Coppertop
Mar 20, 2003, 11:32 AM
lol, I noticed that.

4I Falcon
Mar 20, 2003, 11:58 AM
I didn't.

Whatever. Good job.

*cough*

*ahem*

I'm becoming anxious.

Check your PM inbox.

Coppertop
Mar 21, 2003, 11:31 AM
:p

Don't let this die.

acid
Apr 12, 2003, 06:03 AM
Alright, 4I Falcon, here's the scoop. You don't see any new chapters until E:JF gets another one. }>

4I Falcon
Apr 12, 2003, 02:23 PM
Page claim.

Tell you what... I won't post anything of E:JF until another chapter of Animals shows up.

(Warning: Standoff approaching!)

acid
Apr 13, 2003, 05:54 AM

Okay.

If I won't post another chapter until you post another chapter, and you won't post another chapter until I post another chapter...

Um...

Oops?

Kaz
Apr 13, 2003, 07:11 AM
Then why should we post here if we're all going to post at four-eyes' (gram?) story.

4I Falcon
Apr 14, 2003, 04:15 PM
I just figured out a loophole to this standoff. You have to find it on your own.

}> + :lol:

Coppertop
Apr 18, 2003, 10:32 AM
Post at the same time. NOW.

Kaz
Apr 18, 2003, 07:15 PM
Or trojan them and rip the chapter off their computer >.>...

4I Falcon
Apr 19, 2003, 08:04 AM
>_>

CT: It wouldn't be much use to post, even at the exact same time as Acid, if I have nothing to put into my story yet. But fear not, Chapter 8 of SoT is almost finished, and Chapter 19 of E:JF is progressing well enough.

The real question is: where's Acid?

acid
May 9, 2003, 09:00 PM
“Foo wantsh Phish!!!”
Acid groaned. “Phish can’t come here right now. I’m sorry.”
“FOO WANTSH PHISHY WISHY!!!”
“You know, Foo, if Phish EVER hears you call him that, he’s going to kill you.
“Well, Phish didn’t hear that, did he, Ashid?” Foo grinned.
“Well, I’m warning you.”
“Foo wantsh Phish!”
“Foo, if you don’t shut up right now-“
Acid’s expression went blank for a moment, as he didn’t know what he would do. “I’ll do something really bad.”
“How bad?”
“REALLY bad.”
“Bad ash in I’m going to kill you bad or bad ash in even worshe?”
“worse.”
“Okay I’ll shut up.” Foo hastily replied.
A nearby zookeeper had heard Foo’s demand. Just as Foo was saying he was shutting up, the zookeeper put down a bucket of fish in the enclosure, and walked away.
The animals stared at the bucket of fish, then burst out laughing.
“Foo wanted Phish, so he got fish!” Joked Acid.
Foo jumped over to the bucket, and selected a nice, big wet one. “Everybody be quiet or I’ll shlap you with a trout!” he joked.
This was more than anyone could stand. Everybody fell over laughing.
Everybody was laughing at the animal’s antics. It seemed that for now, being locked up wouldn’t be THAT bad.

Fawriel looked at Jazz. “So, what’s your plan?”
“I’ve got a certain mercenary in mind…”
Fawriel’s eyes widened. “WHAT? For one thing, she’s going to work for you, for another, you can afford it?!?”
Jazz rolled his eyes. “For one thing, I haven’t contacted her yet, for another, I’m the flippin’ KING OF CARROTUS! Don’t you think that would increase my income slightly?”
Fawriel got the point. “So, er, um, when are you going to contact her?”
“Well, if you’ll excuse me, I will do so now.” Jazz flipped on the telescreen. “Contact: Phantom Eclipse.” The screen showed static for a few seconds, then an image of the starship’s interior appeared. “Come in Phantom Eclipse.”
Coppertop, almost as if she had expected to be contacted, replied, “Phantom eclipse reporting, who is this?”
“This is Jazz Jackrabbit. I have to discuss a job I have for you.”
Coppertop got straight to the point. “What’s in it for me?”
“10,000 carrotian credits in advance, and another 10,000 once you complete the mission.”
Coppertop grinned. “Accepted. What kind of mission is this?”

Well, since 4I Falcon did his part in updating E:JF, I've taken the liberty of updating.
Yay. Sorry about the huge wait, and short section, but I've been very busy -_-
Copper's in! w00t! :D
SNARFCHEESEDONUT

4I Falcon
May 10, 2003, 08:44 AM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thxes Ashid! *falls down the stairs*

acid
May 11, 2003, 05:32 AM
Lessee... Chapter 7 was a chapter of jokes. Chapter 8 will be a chapter of things that go boom.

4I Falcon
May 11, 2003, 07:08 PM
Hm...

I don't remember Foo even being able to speak coherently in your older stories. Did he upgrade his brain from 0.1 to 0.2beta, or something?

Actually, I'd say it's closer to 0.8. This time, he can actually put together a logical, grammatically correct English sentence.

Bravo.

Coppertop
May 12, 2003, 12:02 PM
:O YES! That's me EXACTLY! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Shutting up now. Ohyeah, good part Acid.

acid
Jun 17, 2003, 08:15 AM
The next day…

Chuck confronted Moe. “We’ve got a situation on our hands. The police have found out about our new animals, and so we have to get rid of them. I have a friend who’s agreed to pick them up for us. He’s also getting the weapons. He’s coming at 12:00, so smarten yourself up.”
Moe nodded, then went off to clean up.

“Acid, what time is it?” asked Phoenix Wing.
“11:55.”
“What happened to the exact amount of seconds and hundredths of a second?”
“I got tired of doing it. Hello, what’s this?” The zookeepers were opening the door. They beckoned to the animals inside, and then left. The animals followed them, not knowing what else to do. They got lead to a large van, and pushed into the back end. A few seconds later, it started rumbling off.

A while later, Foo got restless.
“FOO WANTSH TO DRIVE TEH CAR!!!”
“No, Foo, I’m afraid you can’t.”
“BUT FOO WANTSH TO!!!” Foo started hammering on the screen dividing the cargo and the driver areas. The driver lowered the screen to tell Foo to shut up, which was his biggest mistake. Foo dived through the new opening, and wrestled into the driver’s seat.
“AGHFOO!!!” Acid yelled. “NO!”
“Foo already gotsh hish driversh lishenshe!” called Foo, dodging cars and driving around in circles.
“Foo, let me drive for a sec.” Coaxed Acid.
“NO!”
“Come on, just for a sec, then I’ll let you drive again.”
“NO! FOO WANTSH TO DRIVE!!!”
“FOO!” Acid wrestled his wayward cousin out of the seat, and started driving the car. “Let’s see here, if we go this way, we should end up there…” Acid started driving in a southeasterly direction.
Meanwhile, Jack was investigating the driver’s area. He checked in the glove compartments, and generally being kind of goofy, as if he had never seen a car before. He actually hadn’t. At least not a human car. He was playing with the ceiling light when we accidentally hit a switch of some sort. A panel in the roof came loose. Jack, intrigued, poked his head into the hole. “OMIGOSH!!! IT’S OUR WEAPONS!!!” Retrieving his beloved blaster, he jumped back down. “DIE YOU WEAPON STEALER!!! DIE!!! DIIIEEEEEEE!!!! MWARHARHARHAR” He screamed, as he pummeled the previous driver (not Foo) with rapid bursts of energy.

“Okay, Foo, you can drive again now.”
“Wheefun!” Foo took up the driver’s seat.
The Van was cruising along at a leisurely 70 MPH now. (If you say 70 MPH is not leisurely, just think they were going about 140 MPH previously.) Foo was still driving, until he saw something that made him screech and slam on the brakes.
“FOO, WHAT THE FARGUS WAS THAT?!?” screamed Jack. Foo just pointed out the window, at the speed limit sign they were about to pass, followed by the radar speed detection thing. “Oh. Aren’t those things strange?”

Whee... FINALLY

4I Falcon
Jun 17, 2003, 08:18 AM
HOOHA I BLASTED SOMETHING WOOHOO

I'm sure Jack's pleased. Thanks much, Acid.

*trundles off to go do (more) work on SoT*

Coppertop
Jun 17, 2003, 12:28 PM
ROFL:lol:

Blade Nightflame
Jun 19, 2003, 02:38 AM
Hey!! Cool story man!! Real nice :D

acid
Jun 26, 2003, 08:17 AM
“Okay, Foo, turn left here.”
“Left?”
“Right.”
“Right? Okay!”
“NO, FOO!!! LEFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!” Foo turned the van sharply to the right, causing all the inhabitants to be thrown to the left of the car. The steering wheel caught on turn right, and the van smashed into a building on the corner.
“Ugh. Nice job, Foo. REEEEAAAAAL smooth.” Groaned Electrik. “Ah well, it can’t get any worse, can it?”
Suddenly, there was a loud crash. The animals got out of their van, to see a large ceramic fish had landed on the top. “Hey, Acid, I hope you know where we’re going, because that car’s kinda useless now.” Said Jack. As he finished the sentence, the van was buried in bricks.
“Well, It’s a good thing we got out of the car.” Murmured Acid.
“And took our weapons with us!” Jack added, as he clutched his most prized possession.
“So, you DO know where we are, right?” Questioned Pheonix Wing.
“Er, nope!”
“Great. Should we ask for directions?”
“Well, not here,” said Acid, pointing at the now building who no longer had a fish, and was missing a great deal of its bricks. “I have a feeling they’re going to be less than friendly.”

“Well, that was a good deal, wasn’t it? We got rid of those animals and guns and got PAID for it!” said Chuck, counting bills.
“We should do this more often! Shoving illegal stuff into other people’s arms while taking their money!”
The door to their office opened, and a police officer stepped in. “You are under arrest.”
“WHAT TH-“
BOOM.
All three in the office whirled around to look out the window, to see a large ship blowing apart the zoo.
“WHAT THE *beeeeeeeep*?!?!?”

“Jazz, I don’t see any sign of them. Apparently, they were removed.”
“Blast. Where could they have gone now?”
“I don’t know. Wait a second, I see some road flares going up.”
“That’s probably not them. They don’t know about you being there.”
“There’s a small chance anyways. And we have to start searching!”

“WHEEFUNBOOM!!!” Foo was enjoying himself pulling road flares out of Batty’s backpack and setting them off. He had turned most of his fun completely black in the process, and was still doing so.
“Foo, for the last time, stop! If we get seen by the humans-”
“What’sh that?” asked Foo, pointing into the sky. A large ship was hovering above them.
“What the… What the heck is Copper doing here?”
Electrik socked him in the stomach. “Rescuing us, maybe. Remember how Fawriel wasn’t there?”
Acid’s expression changed from confusion to thinking to realization to excitement. Then all the Animals started raiding Batty’s backpack, pulling out flares and setting them off.

Ducky
Jun 26, 2003, 11:10 AM
...hee ;)

4I Falcon
Jun 26, 2003, 11:54 AM
Another chapter, posted right under my nose. Congratulations, I'm confused.

A mexcellent chapter. Foo is still unpredictably crazy, and it constantly sets me off laughing. Good job.

By the way, when do I get to riddle Chuck's useless body full of holes with my "most prized possession"? }>

HOO HA

acid
Jul 7, 2003, 08:01 PM
The return trip was short, and uneventful. When they got back to Carrotus, they made sure Chuck and Moe ended up in jail. However, Acid, Electrik, Copper and Fawriel all had to restrain Jack Flash to keep him from vaporizing them. Everything pretty much settled down after that. Jiaike and Omicron left shortly after their return to Carrotus, and nobody knows where they went. From that day on, communications with the humans went smoothly.

Epilogue:

“And so, that’s my story. I enjoyed sharing it with you guys.” Acid looked at all the happy faces in the war tavern, applauding him. He signaled Ducky over, grinning. “So, about the free drink…”
“Eh. That story was short. But I will give you the drink, as long as I get something for it.”
“Yeah?”
“Take me along for whatever adventure you’re gonna do next. I’m starting to get tired of serving drinks, and I could use a little fame.” She grinned.
“But, who’s going to run the tavern while you’re gone?”
“I’ve already set it up with Copper.”
“Trust Copper with the admin rod? You’ve got to be kidding.” They both laughed.
“So, is it a deal, or not?”
“Deal.”

Yes, the time has come. It was a short story, but a short story is better than one that goes on too long, relying on repeats and terrible plots... *cough*the story which is still nameless*cough*

I'm posting a poll about what I should write next. I hope you enjoyed this story, and think the ending is satisfactory!

4I Falcon
Jul 8, 2003, 03:34 AM
/me peers about.

The end? Already?!

Ah well. 'Twas a good story. Good job, Acid.

*awaits the next story*

/me checks again

I didn't get to kill Chuck?! Blasphemous!

Coppertop
Jul 8, 2003, 09:59 AM
"WHEEFUNBOOM!"
*dies from laughing*
Awesome story, Acid ... two thumbs up!