PDA

View Full Version : Plans for LVL Packs

Fighter III
Dec 1, 2002, 11:14 AM
I am planning on making new level packs.

Two level packs that I am gonna make.

Jazz Jackrabbit D-Drama Story

Story: It has been said that Carrotus is being invaded by Devils on Easter. When the rabbits heard that, they create a war between demons and wabbits. The Turtles wanted to help out too so they all fought for rights to stop those evil Demons that engulfed Carrtottus.

Jazz Jackrabbit: Jazz's Awakening

The is based on the Zelda Story. You are stuck in an island and you must find all instruments to awaken a Dragon.

Enigma
Dec 1, 2002, 01:36 PM
Next time, say this when the level pack is done. Now everyone will have forgotten by the time you're finished :roll:

Tik
Dec 2, 2002, 04:22 AM
So it seems you're doing these two packs, plus all that Christmas Wars nonsense, and lets not forget all of those games you will be making in C++. You are a true genious, Mazin/Fribird/Fighter II.

Violet CLM
Dec 2, 2002, 09:36 AM
Oh, and I have amazing information on the D-Rated Drama. (I call it that as he refused to tell me what D-Drama means)

It will have a Cheshire3, with new animations. Also the sprites shall be different, and Spaz shall be changed to Shine. Jazz will be recoded to support new features, and you're (actually.. I won't say it) if you don't believe that. Or that's what I think he said.

(Seriously, trying to make lots of stuff at once is nothing unusual, really)

Fawriel
Dec 2, 2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Unknown Rabbit
(Seriously, trying to make lots of stuff at once is nothing unusual, really)
Yea,but being able to is!:p

Stijn
Dec 3, 2002, 06:16 AM
May I politely ask you why you posted (484x67)547x(24!)! plans for level packs and never realeased one so far.