PDA

View Full Version : If there was, what new characters would you liked to of seen when JJ2 came out, and what can they do

x
May 27, 2001, 05:42 AM
I want to know, if there were more characters included in the JJ2 game, what would be their characteristics and their powers?

~SPLASH~
May 27, 2001, 09:07 AM
SPLASH

moves: press down + jump to perform a

double kick jump http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

press and hold jump to create a charge

now how about that?

FreeLance57
May 27, 2001, 09:21 AM
Willet

down and jump creates ram, like spaz's low kick but not effected by gravity. can move around while using it.

pressing jump twice will be like Jazz's ears with the added boost of Spaz's double jump. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Pretty much the perfect character.

He'd be a rabbit. Somewhere between jazz and spaz. he'd have spaz's slimness, but Jazz's awesomeness. You know what I'm talking about. The headband, backpack, that sort of thing.

$TÛNT$
May 27, 2001, 09:59 AM
What about putting speed differents in the game. Jazz the allrounder, Spaz agile but less armor/health etc. A new character could be a slow, tuf rabbit with awesome weapons and armor/health.

Or what about expanding the family? Eva and Jazz could have a little kid which is fast but has less health/armor and can't carry the larger weapons.

But plz don't put in another guy like Spaz. he has quite usefull skils, but his personality? Yack!

FreeLance57
May 27, 2001, 10:58 AM
i love his personality! all his little "wheeheheheeees" when you jump! oh such a blast!

~SPLASH~
May 27, 2001, 11:04 AM
On , $TÛNT$ wrote:

Or what about expanding the family? Eva and Jazz could have a little kid which is fast but has less health/armor and can't carry the larger weapons.

actually, jazz3 is/was based around jazz's kids..http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Grath AR
May 27, 2001, 11:30 AM
Grath

Power levels: (out of 6)

Speed:-----

Agility:------

Weapons:------

Armor:--

Special moves:

Triple hover(duck+jump): I zoom up as high as spaz would jumping 3 times the do hover-ears

Flash Jump(jump+jump): I jump then jump again to make a blast all over the screen

Violet CLM
May 27, 2001, 01:49 PM
Interesting ideas, all of you, but most of you aren't QUITE following what x mean. A few of you are though.

Sakura
May 27, 2001, 03:49 PM
*hacks* *coughs*

Krysis
May 28, 2001, 12:49 AM
Devan!

Special Abilities-Can tuck into his shell to protect himself from enemies.

Defualt Gun-Mega Laser that does have ammo but it recharges!

Krysis
May 28, 2001, 12:53 AM
Ahhh!

ROBO-RABBIT!!

Special Abilities-Can hover for a few seconds, and can go super-fast!

Defualt Gun-Metal Lasooo! Can go very far, and then it comes back to him!

OR...

Fraz! (Jazz's baby brother!)

Special Abilities-Can do a double jump and can do a summer-sualt in the air.

Default Gun-none. (Hey! He's just a baby! :P)

Nobara
May 28, 2001, 01:06 AM

Name (full): Wild Angel

Nickname:Wildie, Wild, Angel, Angie, and Nobara

Clothing/Appearance: A black leather skirt with a short two inch slit on the right side. My shirt is a black leather tank-top that has a flower in the middle of it that is gold and silver. My hair looks like strands of gold and silver mixed together. It is one fourth of the way down my back, and I keep it lose, brushed, and clean, but I am not obsessed. My eyes are an aqua blue and my fur is jet black and silky. I have a small scar over my right eye, but it isn’t noticeable. I am well built and thin.

Items/Weapons:I have a sword.(And before I continue, let me state, I am not copying Coppertop or AxMan) The sheath is mounted on my back, and the leather strap goes across my chest. The sword’s blade is made out of platinum, and inside of it flows dragon’s . The hilt is made out of gold. It has a twisted look to it. Laying on the sword’s hilt is a dragon. It’s tail wraps around some of the hilt, and the wings are spread out to make the crosspiece. The eyes of the dragon are two Emeralds with a hole cut out in the middle of each one so Onyx can be there making the pupils. In the middle of the dragon, there is a , mainly a fairy. She doesn’t have wings, but her arms are spread out along the dragon’s wings and her head is up. Her legs flow down into the hilt, basically disappearing in the hilt. I have a hunting knife that looks the same way as my sword, it is just smaller. The sheath is black leather and it is decorated with Rubies. It sits on my left hip.

I have a locket on a gold chain around my neck. It is shaped like a heart, and it has a healing Emerald inside. On the locket, there is a space on the front cut out so the Emerald inside of it shows through making it look like there is a Emerald cut like a heart on the outside of the locket. The point of the gem makes the point in the middle of the heart. I have a gold headdress that keeps my hair out of my face. It is mixed with gold and silver. The metal is shaped to go around the back of my ears so it doesn’t fall. It starts small in the back and then goes up into a point in the front, where a diamond sits.

I have a wand that can do anything, but I don’t use it very often. It has a piece of a unicorns mane in the middle.

Powers:With my healing Emerald I can heal minor wounds any time, but to heal major wounds I have to be very energetic, because it takes all my energy and power and nearly kills me. I can create orbs with my hands, which I use as a weapon when I don’t have my sword or hunting knife.

As I said, I can do anything with a wand I have. From , polymorphing, creating (objects and animals), to charming and blessing, ect.

Skills:Running, jumping, climbing, fighting, ect. (Everything basically)

History/Past: When I was three years old, my father died trying to protect my mother, who was protecting me. My father got shot by Devan Shell and died, then my mother got shot trying to protect me. Devan Shell spared me, and then took me and raised me in Carrotus, even though I was from Diamondus. I spent years as an entertaining dancer for him (not the bad type of dancer). When I turned fifteen, he decided I would make a good soldier because my father had been one and I had always been a fighter, it ran in my . I d the life of a soldier, so I ran away when I was seventeen. My best friend at the camp was Coppertop, and the person I loved died, and I fell in love with GoldBones and married him. (Read my story, but I haven’t gotten this far yet. Hint, hint.)

Ack! That's my profile from the War Tavern, now, now, now, where did I put that other profile, I must have missplaced it.

x
May 28, 2001, 02:24 AM
Some of u r straying from my original question. I did'nt want a story,i was just wondering who has the most wild imagination

$tilettø
May 28, 2001, 06:36 AM
Heh Nice Story

Ducky
May 28, 2001, 07:51 AM
Nonsense. I wanna playable Eva.

This has promise.

Maybe she could have a sniper rifle.

Whohaha.

`Ducky

FreeLance57
May 28, 2001, 09:03 AM
Nice stuff there, Wildie. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

All of you though are being unrealistic. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif we need jazz info, such as key combos like me and...someone else did.

Nobara
May 28, 2001, 03:24 PM
Heh, thanks Lancie.

Kaz
May 28, 2001, 04:37 PM
Kaz

Fire: erm, beak ram, 'cept faster

Down+Jump: Double shot (like on Jazz1)

Jump+Jump: Gain altitude (very very slowly)

Good at: Speed, accuracy

Bad at: doing a decent amount of damage, HP

Fear
May 29, 2001, 08:56 AM
I havent read the whole topic cause most people were just using their own name as a character and never really thought it through.

Heres what I would like as a playable character:

Devan Shell

Move:

Double jump (there already are anims for all of these)

Shellkick: basically him pulling in his head and the shell moving towards a side.

Special weaponry: (this has been posted in another topic too)

Basic (blaster): the gun the devan boss uses.

TNT: the stance of the devan (robot boss) which places the normal tnt

Toaster & bouncer: the mce guns

Seeker: the Bilsy??? fireball that seeks targets

Pepper spray: The Mines the Robot (robot boss) shoots

Electro blaster: The hurling thingy (tuff boss)

If anyone would be able to make this, then hallelujah, jazz would be able to be played for 10 years on! (by me at least)

Sakura
May 29, 2001, 08:57 AM
Here:

Someone (not my character) has this profile

*argues with everyone on earth*

*carries a long wooden staff*

*destroys enemies by shouting at them*

*has a super sonic scream*

*loves to eat food*

weird isn't it?

FreeLance57
May 29, 2001, 10:33 AM
fear, Willet isn't just my name. It's a name I use for most characters I am making right now. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I could change the name I suppose...to something like Roli.

~SPLASH~
May 29, 2001, 10:41 AM
what about Daxer?

Disguise
May 29, 2001, 11:49 AM
Character: Raz

Art: Looks like Jazz, but blue, also a bit more muscular (arms like a swartzenguard etc.). It is possible to edit Jazz's art to make him (I can do it, in other words)

Move 1(down+jump): A Spin kick like Lori, except it goes diagonally into the air. Goes quite high (9 tiles), as it is his jump command. If he hits a wall or something, he will move on upwards along the wall.

Move 2(jump+jump):Switches sides to left and right very quickly. It doesn't do any damage, but can be used in the middle of a crowd to shoot in both directions at the same time. The cons are of course that you stop moving to sides, and can't shoot as far as you would when you run.

This is all possible, want it implememnted? get the SOURCE CODE!!

Fear
May 29, 2001, 12:22 PM
Hmm disguise, you seem really set on getting that source code, would the Devan idea I suggested (with or without weaponry and moves) be possible???

And would you be able to make a version which could play all levels?

Rýû
May 29, 2001, 02:36 PM
Wheres is the egocentric good guy?

like in every story theres one of those thats always competing with the main character and its very egocentric kinda like me

Nobara
May 29, 2001, 11:20 PM
We've got to get that dang source code. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Michael
May 30, 2001, 04:31 AM
*Agrees with Wildie* Clan wars can be alot better and new playable charicters...

Disguise
May 30, 2001, 05:51 PM
Not only would the Devan idea be possible, but we would also be able to use the bullets he shoots as another weapon. Upgrading to merge JJ2 and TSF will be a real pain! The two have totally different anim files, and the info are in dofferent locations (thanks to lori). You'll have to fix that up. That could mean that two different patches would be needed. One for TSF, and one for 1.23

Of course, I could be wrong, as I don't know a thing about programming.

Batty Buddy
Jun 4, 2001, 09:04 AM
Que Passa!!!!

I made moves for Devan and Eva in the JMMB:

Devan has Shell Sheild, and ducks in his shell: Problems?: He can't fire while in his shell, and certain really powerful weopons,(like Roasters, for example) still can hurt him.

For jumping, he has a jet pack that goes in short bursts, like Spaz's double jump.

His death scene is his shell exploades and he's standing around wearing boxers and a tank top.

As for Eva, she has an attack called one-punch, which can usually do someone in in one shot, but is takes a second to pull off.

Fear
Jun 5, 2001, 12:37 AM
Disguise, you dont know how to program but you still can edit the source code???