PDA

View Full Version : (Moved) Mysterious PROOF that The Server is really an ALIEN!

The Moving Bot!
Jan 1, 1970, 01:00 AM
This topic has been moved to a new location (viewtopic.php?topic=1757&forum=8)

ElectroPiZZa
May 27, 2001, 04:00 PM
Yes, that's right, folks, The Server, known as Monolith to us, is a pure, 100% alien! I report.

Sunday, May 27, 2001

Officials at the National Center for the Search of Extra-terrestial Beings in Cambridge, MA were shocked at the recent report that an extraterrestial alien from six billion light years away was in communication with the game titled, "Jazz Jackrabbit 2". The alien was, supposedly, studying human behavior in netplay in his own service, the "Battle Server".

This alien has dubbed himself the name "Monolith", as to hide his presence and disguise himself as one of our own, natural human beings. The conspiracy what lies in this great moment could be a great orginization of extraterrestial beings, hoping to cope up with invading Earth, stealing objects, or taking over "Jazz Jackrabbit 2". This is a very strange matter, indeed.

Cliff Bleszinski (CliffyB) has this to comment:

"In all my years I've been creating game design, but I've never seen anything so (bleep)ing bizarre since that (bleep)ing time I created that Jazz 2 bunny game (bleep)."

Thousands of people have gathered around the world guarding themselves from the extraterrestial beings themselves disguised as the "Battle Server", with shotguns in their hands ready to attack any signs of alien life approaching. Kind of a "War of the Worlds"-ish moment, don't you think?

Numerous people who have been in the territory of the "Battle Server" have always commented on how the Monolith alien was "idle", and "didn't play or talk all day". Our conclusions come as to that Monolith is NOT really idle, but instead, studying patterns and behavior of our humanly matter and thinking of plans to destroy the "earthlings". We'll get back with more reports from EPZ Live! Thank you for reading, goodnight.

- Piz

Hellraiser
May 27, 2001, 04:09 PM
It makes perfect sense!!!!!!! Monolith studies our conversations in Battle Server!!!!! Monolith must be the leader of the alien takeover, and those who say they idolize him, are his henchmen, who are also aliens!!! Also, did you ever notice that all the weird stuff always happens in Battle Server???? that's why!!! No one is safe!!!! lock your doors, windows, TVs, bath tubs, and pants of any kind!!!!

ElectroPiZZa
May 27, 2001, 04:16 PM
AYE! RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIVES

- Piz

Talec
May 27, 2001, 06:39 PM
Also, did you ever notice that all the weird stuff always happens in Battle Server???? that's why!!!

He's right, you know. Wahahahahaha!

Monolith must be the leader of the alien takeover, and those who say they idolize him, are his henchmen, who are also aliens!!!

You *do* know what a monolith is, right? According to my Oxford English Dictionary:

monolith

2. A person or thing like a monolith, esp. in being massive, immovable, or solidly uniform; a large impersonal political or corporate body.

Uhh.... I think that means that Monolith could be their leader! (Or maybe just the alien equivalent of Microsoft :P)

~Talec LP, who starts humming "It's the end of the world as we know it" http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<

FreeLance57
May 27, 2001, 06:42 PM
a large impersonal politica... ...body.

hmmmmarrr...

Assassin
May 27, 2001, 08:42 PM
WHERE ALL DOOMED!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????

Newspaz
May 27, 2001, 10:43 PM
Studying paterns.. Mmm smart..

He also always has some strange texts beneath his N/A messages on icq. This can only mean one thing......

WE'RE ALL DOOMED !, and aliens are also on icq..

allanvv
May 28, 2001, 06:47 AM
They're in Japanese.

Monolith
May 28, 2001, 11:29 AM
Then it must have been one of you guys that disabled the internet connection from my computer. How dare you!

You may have won this round, but the war has not yet begun!

<STRIKE>MWAhahahahahaha!!!</STRIKE>

Grath AR
May 28, 2001, 12:07 PM
€‚ƒ„…(-)‡ˆ‰(-)‹ŒŽ‘’ ”•–—˜™š›œžŸ(-)¡¢£¤¥¦§¨ ©ª«¬(-)®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁ ÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚ ÛÜÝÞß(-)áâãääåæçèéêëì(-)îïðñò óôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ!

Hey Mono decipher that to read my msg (Its Alien)

Kaz
May 28, 2001, 04:40 PM
(it explains the Ping rates and the technology of T*'s)

Me
May 28, 2001, 05:53 PM
NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreeLance57
May 28, 2001, 06:27 PM
not really, perhaps, Me. You see, he is an alien. But who said he plans on killing us? He/They might shall wait until a few generations have pasted and THEN kill everyone. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ducky
May 28, 2001, 06:27 PM
I have weird away messages. Have you read them?

But they aren't in odd languages.

Oh well. Maybe I shouldn't tell him my secrets anymore while he appears to be gone http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`Ducky

Michael
May 29, 2001, 03:28 AM
It does make sense, a few people saw shots apearing from no-where and *I* have the exact explanation:

Those shot were shot last night and took a while to get to "Monolith"'s hack-in-computer(TM) and be recored and sent six billion lightyears back to earth onto "Battle Server" and into out eyes and brain!

*Faints like Ace Vantura after he says something long (an explanation)*

-Nit

Michael
May 29, 2001, 03:33 AM
No no no! It is Japanise, just that for me it's hebrew, heres the Hebrew alpha-bet:

(-)áâãääåæçèéêëì(-)îïðñòóôõö÷ øùú

There! I bet that "Monolith" can see the <strike>Japanise</strike> Alienise alpha-bet there.

And btw... *whispers some jibberish into monolith's ear*

Fquist_old
May 29, 2001, 07:58 AM
Haven't you guys read 2001: A space oddysey? Ofcourse he is an alien.. look at his name!

Fear
May 29, 2001, 08:40 AM
So what if Monolith IS an alien, if he is studying jazz conversations he could only come to the conclusion that all humans (who play jazz2) are insane and thus their invasion will be WAAAAAAAY to weak to kill all you foolish mortals...ehg...I mean humans.

*Forces of Darkness, be my guide for I am about to commit the worst of sins*

Newspaz
May 29, 2001, 09:43 AM
<s>Big Brother</s> Monolith is watching you

Fear
May 29, 2001, 12:37 PM
HMMM this 'outsider' monolith prolly cant even speak our language!!!

lets send the Jazz in Black to him...

Monolith
May 29, 2001, 02:32 PM
Ohh... is that like a new level for the Battle Server? http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<SMALL>Patience Nitro, we're not ready yet..</SMALL>

Michael
May 30, 2001, 04:49 AM
<small>*Death-like growls...*</small>

-http://www.brone.net/images/nitname.gif

Tik
May 30, 2001, 05:21 AM
Ah, there is another alien force on Jazz 2? <strike>I thought I was the only one.</strike>

Michael
May 30, 2001, 11:45 AM
Hey! It was my idea to be an alien with Monolith! don't copy :P

FreeLance57
May 30, 2001, 12:40 PM
looks at nitro

who's acting? (evil grin)

Sakura
May 30, 2001, 01:04 PM
I think we are all a bunch of aliens. This is an infernal place. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Monolith
May 30, 2001, 02:47 PM
Didn't you realise that that's why I'm the alien? Because I'm the only Earthilng here!

<SMALL>Duh..</SMALL>

Nobara
May 30, 2001, 03:50 PM
AHHHHHH!!! RUN FOR YER LIVES!!!

FreeLance57
May 30, 2001, 04:47 PM
wooo go monotilthadsfas

Ducky
May 30, 2001, 05:05 PM
iCeD! Look. Where he is from. I can't read it! It must be Alien if I can't read it.

Lithiee is betraying us..

`Ducky

Michael
May 31, 2001, 07:46 AM
Anyone noticed my new 'From:'?

Violet CLM
May 31, 2001, 12:56 PM
I did!

Willet
May 31, 2001, 06:34 PM
notice mine tooooooewww!

Michael
Jun 1, 2001, 02:09 AM
Question to Willet:

Who teached you to spell? ('tooooooewww')

Talec
Jun 1, 2001, 07:11 PM
'Teached'? http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

~Talec LP

FreeLance57
Jun 1, 2001, 08:33 PM
lol the same one who teached you grammar!

Wild Angel
Jun 1, 2001, 09:27 PM
Taught :P

Michael
Jun 2, 2001, 12:20 AM
I'mnot American! This is going sooo off-topic :\

<small>Ak tou shooba heraz Monolith sfegd lanik?</small>

Monolith
Jun 2, 2001, 11:10 AM
Heh, who taught Nitro Alienese?

Willet
Jun 2, 2001, 02:10 PM
lol i didn't figger you were, Nitro. Just picking on you anyway. huhar!

and Monolith: kcus sneila

Michael
Jun 3, 2001, 02:37 AM
Monolith, top xom da kill Willet traitor ek harselu drys pok!

Michael
Jun 3, 2001, 02:38 AM
Monolith, top xom da kill Willet traitor ek harselu drys pok!

<small>Whoops! double clicked submit :\</small>

Fear
Jun 3, 2001, 09:23 AM
Well remove one of the above messages please nitro...

FreeLance57
Jun 3, 2001, 10:12 AM
rotiart a ton m'i, em llik ton lliw eh ortin on!

Kaz
Jun 3, 2001, 11:38 AM
Lliw I neht! Mwaha!

FreeLance57
Jun 3, 2001, 12:43 PM
(Zak sllik) hgraaaahahahahahah

Newspaz
Jun 3, 2001, 12:49 PM
Mafkezen..

FreeLance57
Jun 3, 2001, 01:14 PM
huh?

Sakura
Jun 3, 2001, 03:14 PM
Ahem.

Ahem is right. We are all rude aliens.

Sakura
Jun 3, 2001, 03:17 PM
Soo desu ka? Sumimasen.

If we do not kill Monolith on his servers he will take over the earth and we shall all be made into his slaves!

Whoo hoo! Soo desu ne!

$tilettø
Jun 4, 2001, 12:39 AM
On , Newspaz wrote:

Mafkezen..

Yep

Fear
Jun 4, 2001, 12:42 AM
They are not 'mafkezen' well they are but the above posts are in an alien language, if you decrypt it, you will get quite a normal message for a thread like this.

But the question is, if monolith is an alien, WHAT does he plan to do? Perhaps we should all go to the battle server and observe HIS behaviour (that will be interesting http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

Michael
Jun 4, 2001, 07:27 AM
You cannot kill Monolith... he is one of us (us as in Aliens as in <strike>me and</strike> him)... Monolith is a probe from 6 billion light years away, I'm hisgaurd and I'm not giving him enough attention :P

Btw, wanna know what 6 billion light years is in KM? me and my mom figured it out I'll post it up soon! =D it's something like 67,000 billion!!!!!

<small>(1 billion=1,000,000,000)</small>

FreeLance57
Jun 4, 2001, 07:38 AM
wow sixtyseven billion is a lot!

yah we're using the oldest mean of encryption in the book. or something

gnihtemos ro. koob eht ni noitpyrcne fo naem tsedlo eht gnisu re'ew hay.

Sakura
Jun 4, 2001, 08:51 AM
I don't care what people say (I don't know WHAT they are saying). Having aliens on the servers is rather dangerous.

(hire me to track him; I make a perfect mercenary)

Fear
Jun 5, 2001, 12:40 AM
Why not build a robot to guard monolith 24 hours a day?

He would be greatly observed and studied and killed if he acted suspisious. Chances are of course that if one were to kill Monolith, the whole intergalactic fleet (or something) would come over and kill whoever killed monolith, then of course mankind would kill the alien who killed the person who killed monolith and then the alien would kill the person who killed the alien who killed the person who killed monolith and then in the end, there would be no more intelligent life left.

Sakura
Jun 5, 2001, 08:45 AM
Hah! No intelligent life would be COOL!!! We would all be cavemen! Whoo hoo!

Michael
Jun 5, 2001, 10:51 AM
<big>Ok guys I got the numbers and your about to know how many KM Monolith (and I) are away from...

I said by mistake 67,000 billion, sorry.</big>

For those who want to know it's:

56,764,800,000,000,000,000,000 KM.

And here's the sum:

<small>NOTES:

-Light travels at 300,000 KM a second

-One light year is the distance light travels in one year. (!!!!!)</small>

Seconds every year sum:

There are 86,400 seconds in a day. (24 hours)

86,400 x 365 (days) = 31,536,000 seconds in a year.

KM per light year:

31,536,000 x 300,000(KM per second) = 9,460,800,000,000 KM per year (1 light year)

KM in 6 billion light years:

6,000,000,000 x 9,460,800,000,000 = 56,764,800,000,000,000,000,000 KM (in 6 billion light years)

Fear
Jun 6, 2001, 08:20 AM
And I thought I would never learn anything here...

Michael
Jun 7, 2001, 05:50 AM
Heh..

Fear
Jun 7, 2001, 05:58 AM
On the other hand....

Sakura
Jun 7, 2001, 08:43 AM
.....I don't want to know....

Fear
Jun 8, 2001, 05:25 AM
I dont want to know that you dont want to know, show some interest for the fascinating stuff nitro has to tell!

Michael
Jun 8, 2001, 10:01 PM
Umm... scuse me Fear.. interest in what my mother has to tell http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Even if I could do that kind of sum I would be lazy to do it. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

KILLERRABBIT(ICED KILLER)
Jun 19, 2001, 03:33 PM
hey guess what about a few weeks ago i wuz swearing at ******** for not chatting on JJ2 and Monolith(The Server) or the Alien kicked me off the server he is really watching us......RUN FOR YOUR LIVES AHHH!!!!!!!!!!

JJ BBoy KS
Jun 19, 2001, 04:39 PM
You guys didn't know about the aliens!? Why I've been friends with them for a long time now!

nitronao
Jun 20, 2001, 10:41 AM
Geez people! Why are you so afraid of aliens? (hides earthling probing tools behind back).

~SPLASH~
Jun 20, 2001, 10:42 AM
im not afraid of them...i just..dont like em thats all http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Coppertop
Jun 20, 2001, 05:50 PM
Ehem. I could be called an alien, I certainly don't understand these Earthlings I live with. . .

Sneila eht er'yeht ebyam ro? Edoc ruoy tuo derugif I, ahah. . . Gnisufnoc etiuq, mre

UltraFire
Jun 20, 2001, 06:10 PM
Little by litte your scaring me more every day Pizza...Seriously....Wow....

ElectroPiZZa
Jun 20, 2001, 06:36 PM
Well, actually, we at EPZ news have something rather interesting to comment about!

You see, if Monolith was six billion light years away, that means his transmissions from there to here would be from six billion years ago! Y'see, if light TRAVELS six-billion light years, it travels, right? It can't just immediately hit the Earth just in a second. This concludes that Monolith may not even exist anymore, but he forseen the future, that is, a six-billion light-year future!

Monolith may have been sending random messages that he forseen, and he started servers six billion years ago rather than now. You may comment, "but Jazz Jackrabbit 2 wasn't around then!", but alas, there COULD have been an alien version of Jazz Jackrabbit 2 in Alien stores back then. After all, alien technology really is superior to ours, and it grows faster, too!

This could mean that Arjan Brussee and CliffyB are aliens, too!

More from EPZ news soon.

- Piz

nitronao
Jun 21, 2001, 03:10 AM
Maybe he has better technology then us?

The super duper intergalactic beyond light-speed message shooter from another galaxy! (gasp!)

ElectroPiZZa
Jun 21, 2001, 06:54 PM
No, because you see, anything that travels faster than the speed of light will result in a speed decreasement. As an object approaches the speed of light, its mass increases, and time will get slower in its surroundings. I'm serious about this!

If you traveled to something ten billion light years away in a spaceship capable of going ten billion light years a minute, you would arrive in a minute's time, but ten billion years would pass!

You wouldn't age, either. Because relative to you, everything seems normal. Yet I still don't know why it doesn't change physically. FREAKY, EH?

Take this, for example; you are in a train moving at 200mph, and you roll a ball in the train. It will seem at normal speed to you, but relative to something outside, or, by someone watching outside, it will go faster than 200mph!

I generally find this stuff REALLY interesting.

- Piz

Another Jazz 2 fan
Jun 21, 2001, 08:26 PM
wow. interesting post. You know, there was once a poll question about Monolith (what he does when he's idle) on J2S.

Yeah.. the alien thing relly makes a lot of sense.. kindof.

!ycaripsnoc a lla s'tI

Hmmm... so Epic is also alien? Maybe they transmitted JJ2 to Earth from 6 billion light years? Maybe Monolith is using a time machine... What about black holes? They have to relate to time-travel somehow. Maybe Dethman is also an alien... and when we started to catch on to it he left the community and wouldn't even let us use the JMMB color themes! (I liked the dark blue/black one! Now I gotta setle for stone. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif ) And what about Alienator? I know.. alienate is an english word, but it is wierd about the ALIEN part in it! He also left and shut down Jazz Universe (hmmm... I hope that's what it was called.. I'm starting to forget that stuff) without warning! Strange occurences are haping everywhere in JJ2. And just a question unrelated to this topic, what has Onag been up to? He made a few great tileset and levels and has been around for as long as any of us can remember! (On the old Epic MMB long before JJ2 shareware came out.. probably as old as the CONCEPT of Jazz). WAIT A SECOND.... all of these legends have been around since noone can remember! They were never once newbies! (Talking of guys like Onag and Dethman..ofcourse). This means maybe they were transmitting from light years away, and have stopped transmitting! (Mysterious dissappearances from time to time). I think I'm on to something here... no I'm just rambling. Oh well. I'll shut up now. I know too much! They're coming for me! No! Must resort to anonymity (pronounce THAT!)I am noone special... just another .. ordinary.. jazz 2 fan... just Another Jazz 2 fan ... wait! I will timetravel through this black hole and change my name to Another Jazz 2 fan! Now.. to all of you that has always been my name! HAHAHAHAHA!

signed,

Another Jazz 2 fan

Jason Jackrabbit LP (my online playing alias that is rarely used because I hardly play JJ2 online anymore)

PS: What is said in this topic remains in this topic. You will tell this to no one.

nitronao
Jun 22, 2001, 09:16 AM
I cant read that many words at once.

I get sleepy then. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Violet CLM
Jun 22, 2001, 12:07 PM
Intereesting theory. Want to try explaining it in words of one syllable?

Violet CLM
Jun 22, 2001, 12:07 PM
(Double post)

UltraFire
Jun 22, 2001, 02:13 PM
I take it all back...PIZZA YOUR A GENIUS!!!

But....Your forgetting something...

Monolith(akak the evil alien server)isn't alone

THERE ARE MORE IDLE SERVERS OUT THERE!!!!

Cesar
Jun 22, 2001, 02:19 PM
Yes, there are more idle server out there.

TOO IDLE and VERY DEDICATED, perhaps http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

UltraFire
Jun 22, 2001, 04:00 PM
I AGREE!!

JULIUS CEASER!

WE MUST REBEL BEFORE BRUTUS STABS YOU IN THE BACK!!!(oops)MARCH!!!

Cesar
Jun 22, 2001, 04:21 PM
What the heck? Who're you mentioning Julius Ceaser here ?_?

And no. Let's don't rebel. But I did heard of this server that changes level every 10 minutes automatically without stoping the server. HMMM.... Kinda like a timelimit.

>EDIT: Little grammar error.

Ducky
Jun 22, 2001, 05:59 PM
It does?

I never noticed anything...I would play for ages by myself and nothing happened. Bah http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Maybe I'm just unobservant ;P

`Duckay

UltraFire
Jun 22, 2001, 08:12 PM
Awww...not even a small rebellion?

*watches protestors walk home*DARN IT!

I spent my allowence on them!

Violet CLM
Jun 23, 2001, 10:02 AM
Hmmm.... Anyone I know, Cesar? (Or whatever your name is)

Cesar
Jun 23, 2001, 04:32 PM
I have no Idea :confused:

UltraFire
Jun 23, 2001, 06:43 PM
Yeah, who are you anyway?

And btw, what DID you try to spell in your name, I just assumed it was Ceasar....guess not

Cesar
Jun 24, 2001, 10:53 AM
Yes, Cesar Ocasio is my name. Don't misspelled them :P (^_^)

UltraFire
Jun 25, 2001, 05:52 PM
Ahh yes, sorry about that then

GRGenEXMRTNK
Jun 28, 2001, 02:52 PM
*uses psychokinetic powers to warp Monolith straight to us*

Hmmmm, he looks quite wimpy.

Anybody got any heavy artillery?*grins maliciously*

Emizemar the Telkeon Slug
Jun 29, 2001, 06:14 AM
BAH HA HA HA!

You earthling FOOLS!

It is I, EMIZEMAR THE TELKEON SLUG! BAH HA HA HA! I have come to invade your PUNY planet.

Who am I, you ask?

Well, I am a slug. A green, alien slug known to the common classification of telkeonia; a physical class that can squish and deform easily into different shapes, and is always green. You may remember me from the J2S polls. You may not. But it doesn't matter. All that matters is that your planet will be blown up in the next few years!

Also, most importantly, and the utmost reason I am replying to this utterly strange topic; is that I was sent by Monolith. That's right! Monolith OWNS a galactic federation. If you don't believe me, tough, because our alien level of intelligence matches up to being smart enough not to lie. Oh, but you're so suspicious, are you not? HA HAH HAH! Why am I speaking in English, you ask? Simple. The Battle Server. While Monolith was busy hosting the Battle Server, he was watching ALL THE TIME on the figures and characteristics of human, English speech. While putting them together with an ultra-SUPERIOR mind, our master taught all of us English. And we know it even better than the person who INVENTED ENGLISH! HAAAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHA!

So, as a quick warning, your planet is scheduled for desctruction on the date of May 4, 2004. Check back later for details. Oh, and BWA HA HA HA HA!

You can't hide. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE. You are all DOOMED. ETERNALLY DOOMED! AAAAAAAAHAAHH! Oh, and did I mention... BWA HA HA HA HA?

- Sir Emizemar the Telkeon Slug IV of the Monolith Galactic Empire

ShadowGPW
Jun 29, 2001, 09:14 AM
Hmms.... er sure..wot ever =)

Coppertop
Jul 2, 2001, 12:40 PM
Oh, really? Wotever.

Coppertop
Jul 2, 2001, 12:41 PM
Yzarc YREV s'eh kniht I.

Michael
Jul 2, 2001, 10:37 PM
Then wheres Monolith? *runs away and gets anti-psychotic shield*.

Coppertop
Jul 3, 2001, 08:11 PM
*shrugs* Watching us?

Monolith
Jul 4, 2001, 08:58 AM
Of course http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Fear
Jul 4, 2001, 09:03 AM
HMmm check Monolith's profile! It looks suspicious

Coppertop
Jul 4, 2001, 07:46 PM
Quite right. . .

Tniop ym sevorp tsuj ti.

Monolith
Jul 5, 2001, 09:10 AM
Huh? What about my profile?

Have you checked your profile lately?

Violet CLM
Jul 5, 2001, 12:12 PM
On , Monolith wrote:

Huh? What about my profile?

You live on earth, probably.

Have you checked your profile lately?

No...

Coppertop
Jul 5, 2001, 08:00 PM
lol

Ah. . . do I need to?

Xtreem
Jul 26, 2001, 01:23 AM
LOL, its all i can say

KRSplat
Jul 26, 2001, 05:46 PM
Hey Monolith get off my turf

I was hired by myself to invade this planet. *takes gigantic laser bean from pocket and throws it at monolith. it opens up to reveal... baby pants!!! to distract monolith so I can destroy him*

YES! DIE!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So nya.

Hey! Where'd he come from!!!! ANOTHER INVADER!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!

Go-away-stupid-otheralienguy-or-else-I-won't-

stop-hitting-you-with-this-patato-chip-

THAT'S IT YOU NON-STUPID INVADER DUDE

THOU SHALT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ERKISH BALRFIN PINTOREXIMP ERMBISH HALUY UMPIET GUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hi brain. Sure I'll let you stay in my head.

Monolith
Jul 27, 2001, 08:47 AM
*is mildly amused by KRSplat talking in his sleep* http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Wazz Wackrabbit
Jul 27, 2001, 09:59 AM
Hu ho!

Ria ni neila llems i!

:/ Yeah! I know Alienese!

But I'm a simple blue rabbit...

KRSplat
Jul 28, 2001, 04:48 AM
Sleep? What's sleep? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE ON THIS FILTHY PLANET TELL ME WHAT THE *wakes up*

Hello.

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 5, 2001, 07:17 AM
MOONOOOEwW!!!!!!

*worships monoew*

He talks to me on battle server. ;p

**hugs monoew**

He's comfy too... sit on him, ya'll see...

Hareoic
Aug 6, 2001, 11:01 AM
----------------HERO FOR HIRE----------------

I can beat up Monolith and that other guy right now if ya want(as well as blow up Monolith's home planet), but I don't wanna make any mistakes, so hire me and tell me what you want me to do to him.

Monolith
Aug 6, 2001, 03:44 PM
*Moves GenEXMRT to the top of his list*

Hareoic
Aug 6, 2001, 04:46 PM
*Moves Monolith to #1 on his hit list*

Do it quickly, before he attempts to KILL me!

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 6, 2001, 07:04 PM
get him, monoew ;p

Michael
Aug 7, 2001, 01:57 AM
Kill him Monolith! move like a Mosquito! hit like a... like... like me!!

<small>*Nitro's eyes go yellow* Monolith, there world will not come to an end like this, stop with these petyful fights and let's destroy them. Gen calls himself a hero, let's demonstrate our firepower. ****TRANSMISSION END**** *Nitro's eyes go back to normal with the lil' fury bunny eye brows*</small>

Someones eating behind you!

Hareoic
Aug 7, 2001, 07:38 AM
*decides he doesn't need to be hired*

I guess I'll do it myself...

*chants*

*an energy sphere protects him*

Chew on this!

"Power of water, wind, and earth,

send this evil back to its birth."

*A giant beam appears from GenEX's hands and heads at ultra-fast speeds at Monolith's space-ship and it does NOT take billions of years to do so*

*the beam cuts thru Monolith's fleet and heads straight for Monolith's home planet, blowing it up*

No survivors!

http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Monolith
Aug 7, 2001, 07:46 AM
"Power of water, wind, and earth,

The power of erosion ;)

I had a spacehip? I had a FLEET?!

*wisperes to Nitro* <SMALL>When were you going to tell me about that?</SMALL>

You're wrong on the homeplanet part though..

Hareoic
Aug 7, 2001, 07:50 AM
Hmmmm... No matter, I'll blow it up now.

*teleports a sphere of destructive energy and sends it straight at the planet's core, destroying the planet VERY quickly*

Yanagi VelKasha
Aug 7, 2001, 02:27 PM
I really, really do suggest that we leave Lithie alone. It's not like no one else here is an alien. But, I'm not going to directly tell him that. *looks around and sees a bunch of aliens staring at her*

I'm an alien, right? Are rabbits classified as aliens or not?</font size="1">

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 8, 2001, 07:34 PM
*sits down in her cuteeish-rabbitish form and and starts chewin on cuteish lil purple and and pink flowerz, starin everywhere wif big eyezz*

SteelTalon
Aug 8, 2001, 08:59 PM
Monolith - "*is mildly amused by KRSplat talking in his sleep*"

AHHH SEE? HE IS LOGGING US!!!!!!!111111111 ;/

Tyf that look is too cute for it's own good... ;P

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 9, 2001, 07:22 AM
*putz on her black glassez*

asta la vista, chubby.

*pullz out her G11* SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS A G11! someone stuck dat under my chin once and dat wuz scarey. so i guess its a big gun or sumthin ;p (it wuz online tho.. . .heh..)

Monolith
Aug 9, 2001, 08:31 AM
Yes, rabbits are alien to earthlings, and earthlings are alien to rabbits. Although seeing someone (or thing) as alien is ony psycological.

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 9, 2001, 09:33 AM
*chewz on her cuteiesshish pink n purple flowerz*

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 10, 2001, 05:23 AM
<- owns the fourth page

Yanagi VelKasha
Aug 10, 2001, 07:29 AM
I'm an alien! ahhhhhh! someone save me from the gates of....uh...the Inferno! help meeeee! *hides behind Pizzie*

LISTEN UP People! Just because Lithie is an alien doesn't mean he's that BAD! I've seen a lot of nice aliens...I know one personally! Is ElectroPizzie an alien also?</font size="1">

Monolith
Aug 10, 2001, 08:40 AM
Yea, I could just be an ET type alien who's looking for some Earth plants to put in his garden http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Hareoic
Aug 10, 2001, 09:05 AM
*blows up Monolith again*

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 10, 2001, 11:24 AM
grrr *bites genex's head off*

No more mono blowin.

Hareoic
Aug 10, 2001, 11:29 AM
*puts head back on*

I'm psychic, I can't die.

*rips GuMmYBeAr's intestines out*

Hareoic
Aug 10, 2001, 11:46 AM
*accidently drops rubber chickens on himself*

Oops, wrong button.

*drops rubber chcikens on the mods and admin*

Still wrong button, but it'll do.http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 10, 2001, 11:48 AM
gummybears doesnt have any intestines

*growls*

Hareoic
Aug 10, 2001, 11:49 AM
*takes out a flamethrower and melts GuMmYBeAr*

Monolith
Aug 11, 2001, 08:41 AM
*makes GuMmYBeAr clones*

(Uhh.. oops.)

Hareoic
Aug 11, 2001, 08:51 AM
*blows up the clones*

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 13, 2001, 12:30 PM
ee... *hides behind monoew*

HE ALWAYS TRIES TO KILL MEEEE

Yanagi VelKasha
Aug 13, 2001, 12:38 PM
um...will ya people stop being so bloody mean to Lithie! he's a nice guy, and i've met him once. he doesnt seem like a troublemaker either.

Hareoic
Aug 13, 2001, 05:48 PM
Okay

*blows up GuMmYBeAr instead*

Cesar
Aug 14, 2001, 02:12 AM
You know; I think some alien's radar device is zapping our brains to cause violence here http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ElectroPiZZa
Aug 14, 2001, 03:51 AM
Violence is bad, and if anyone disagrees, I'm going to KILL THEM!

Erk! Wow... those aliens take over my mind every second. Amazing.

- PiKILL YOU ALL BAAAHAHAHHA

CelL
Aug 14, 2001, 05:32 AM
I`m with monobrow! Atleast..I`m no human, but me no alien 2, me be artificial lifeform, me be here too, erm...Uuuhhh...HHmm...uuUuUUHHhhh..

etc,etc,etc...

CelL
Aug 14, 2001, 05:56 AM
On , Emizemar the Telkeon Slug wrote:

- Sir Emizemar the Telkeon Slug IV of the Monolith Galactic Empire

Monolith! Be you of Sluggion?!

Monolith
Aug 14, 2001, 08:21 AM
No, the Slugs just happen to be under the rule of my empire.

Hareoic
Aug 14, 2001, 08:33 AM
*blows up the slugs*

Ok, that's enough of that...

Yanagi VelKasha
Aug 14, 2001, 03:44 PM
Oh, for the love of Nothingness! Stop being so annoying, you people.....Unless there's another California, I believe Monolith is from the Earth. So whats so alien about him?

=p

And as for you, ElectroPiZZa, if you dare say anything else that seems to annoy Monolith, prepare to be the receipient of a....a....love letter! HAHAHAHAHA!

KRSplat
Aug 14, 2001, 05:25 PM
Mr.Brain? GET OUT OF MY LIFE I HATE YOU!!! Thats better. Bye Mr brain.

Imust have universal conquest! Bwahahaha!!! I'm evil!!! Do you know ho I know??? Do you DO YOU????????? Because I f Iwasn't, I would'nt sy Bwahahaha!!!!!!!! SO EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHH

IIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS MMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coppertop
Aug 16, 2001, 10:48 AM
Whatever.

Hareoic
Aug 16, 2001, 10:58 AM
*blows up KR Splat*

This is fun...http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Stijn
Aug 17, 2001, 05:10 AM

Stijn
Aug 17, 2001, 05:11 AM
*turns on metal voice*

Hello, Earthling! I just crashed with my Spaceship, the Enterprise IVXXXMMMMMC, and I'm coming in peace! The only thing I want is 13 thousand rubber chicks!

*turns off metal voice.

Pssh, Scotty? Can you beam me up?

Hareoic
Aug 17, 2001, 05:21 AM
*blows up Fl@$h*

This is getting old...

Stijn
Aug 17, 2001, 06:35 AM
MWAHAHAHA! I'm the same kind of creature as you, GenEX! I can't die! *gathers pieces of myself and completes them to a new Flash*

Monolith
Aug 17, 2001, 08:14 AM
*wonders why Gen is the only one being so destructive*

Hareoic
Aug 17, 2001, 09:04 AM
I'm not a CREATURE. Duh. And besides, even I can be killed, but only by VERY special means.

*summons the Grim Reaper to take Fl@$h to the underworld forever*

Serves ya right, for what I don't know yet, thohttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Stijn
Aug 19, 2001, 03:31 AM
*Comes on earth again and kills GenEX with very special means*

Muhaha. GenEX is killed. I saved the earth http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 19, 2001, 05:36 AM
eeee

Hareoic
Aug 19, 2001, 06:15 AM
I'm a cartoon, I can't die.

Cesar
Aug 19, 2001, 06:26 AM
*Smashes TV*

Aug 19, 2001, 07:19 AM
yo Monolith just has things 2 do all day leave him alone u big billies http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif and bsides he is always idle and not an alien.

Yanagi VelKasha
Aug 19, 2001, 10:24 AM
<insert witty comment here>

Derby
Aug 19, 2001, 10:44 AM
I suppose that's the English equivelant to your "Soo desu ka" conspiracy. Amusing.

Hareoic
Aug 19, 2001, 10:53 AM
I don't live in the TV you foo.

Cesar
Aug 20, 2001, 12:33 AM
Now you're making me going to the source http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

*Burns every cartoon GenEXMRT

's animation on paper*

<hr>

Anyway, I picture Monolith as a standing, black, rectangular shape. Behold, the Monolith. Entering the mysterious block will send you to oblivion.

Aug 20, 2001, 03:17 AM
look!he isnt a alien!

$tilettø
Aug 20, 2001, 03:45 AM
On , KILLERRABBIT(ICED KILLER) wrote:

yo Monolith just has things 2 do all day leave him alone u big billies http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif and bsides he is always idle and not an alien.

always eh?

Stijn
Aug 20, 2001, 06:30 AM
Ah! GenEX is a cartoon! That wasn't smart to tell that...

Ever seen the movie "Who framed Roger Rabbit"? There's some stuff called "dip" that destroys every cartoon.

*Gathers some dip and fires it at GenEX*

Now you are REALLY killed! I saved the earth!

Aug 20, 2001, 07:43 AM
riiiiight

Yanagi VelKasha
Aug 20, 2001, 08:03 AM
Poor Lithie. So many people don't like him....or else theyre simply scared of him or sumthin =/

Michael
Aug 20, 2001, 10:37 AM
This topic isn't as funny/interestign as ti was >.<

I'm not gonna look..

Monolith
Aug 20, 2001, 11:26 AM
http://monolith.idlegames.com/monolith/images/monolith.jpg

What's there to be afraid of?

<SMALL>(oops, the image won't show while my server is down for the next week..)</SMALL>

Hareoic
Aug 20, 2001, 12:22 PM
Nice try, but I'm invincible for I have psychic powers.

Hmmmmmmm...

Fl@$h the amazing bouncing ferret... not bad...

*turns Fl@$h into a ferret and bounces him*

Anybody else have a bone to pick with me? If so, you better like having your bones used as toothpicks...

BoArDeR
Aug 20, 2001, 01:26 PM
*thinks the big rock is scaryyy*

*hides behind hal9000......* Eeeek hes scary 2...

Daisssssssssy Daissssssy (who knows what im talking about?)

ElectroPiZZa
Aug 20, 2001, 01:58 PM
BoArDeR; the tune HAL 9000 sings when he's being taken apart.

Oh, and it appears Monolith is nothing but a huge, big, inanimate, boring, big grey rectangle. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, FOLKS! GWAAHAHAHAHAHA!

<s>it's all a cheap disguise.</s>

Stijn
Aug 21, 2001, 02:06 AM
Nope. You just dont want to loose, GenEX. I killed you. muhaha.

Hmm. How can he talk id hes killed? I need to think about that. Lets say his spirit is talking from the cartoon<strike> ****</strike>heaven

Hareoic
Aug 21, 2001, 01:21 PM
*drops a nuclear bomb on Fl@$h*

Violet CLM
Aug 21, 2001, 02:35 PM
Gen@EX, why do you insist on trying to brutally kill everyone if you want friends?

Yanagi VelKasha
Aug 21, 2001, 03:38 PM
<insert witty comment here>

Hareoic
Aug 21, 2001, 04:55 PM
<he's an alien, isn't he? I saved the world... if I did blow up some other people too...>

Cesar
Aug 21, 2001, 06:54 PM
Your secret message is totally pointless :p

Violet CLM
Aug 22, 2001, 01:20 AM
<these messages with no signature look so weird>

$tilettø
Aug 22, 2001, 02:12 AM
<he is just Stupid and Doesnt want any Friendsz?>

http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=543&forum=8

Cesar
Aug 22, 2001, 05:08 AM
Um... can we try something else now?

Stijn
Aug 22, 2001, 05:29 AM
Okay. Let's Moo http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MOO</Font>

Tha Psycho
Aug 22, 2001, 05:45 AM
Moo?

$tilettø
Aug 22, 2001, 08:10 AM
(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)>Moo?!(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)</Font>

<TABLE STYLE=filter:glow(color=929292, strength=5)><TR><TD>Moo!!</TABLE>

GuMmYBeAr!
Aug 22, 2001, 08:11 AM
boe

Cesar
Aug 22, 2001, 03:20 PM
<div style="width:100%;color:black;filter:fliph(color:black,di rection=45);font-size=10pt"><p align="right">

q: and now for something neW</p></div>

Yanagi VelKasha
Aug 22, 2001, 07:53 PM
okay, sumone tell me wut we're talkin about here....i don't see wut this has to do with Lithie =p

Cesar
Aug 22, 2001, 10:27 PM
<div style="width:100%;color:black;filter:fliph(color:black,di rection=45);font-size=10pt"><p align="right">

q: monolith is not an alieN .he's a standing ,black ,rectangular forM</p></div>

$tilettø
Aug 22, 2001, 11:28 PM
<TABLE STYLE=filter:fliph(color=929292, strength=5)><TR><TD>Right?!!</TABLE>

Hareoic
Aug 23, 2001, 01:03 PM
*blows up himself*

Oops...

Wait, I can't diehttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

*blows up Fquist*

hmmmmmmm... not bad...

*blows up Lithie*

Yay!

Hareoic
Aug 23, 2001, 06:00 PM
*bring lithie and quisty back*

Coppertop
Aug 30, 2001, 03:09 PM
Gosh, this is REALLY OFF TOPIC, GUYS *hint hint*

If he's not an alien, what is he?

roseta
Aug 31, 2001, 12:24 PM
I DNNO I DONT understand!

Its all W.H.I.R.D TO me.

Its all OVER NOW!!!!AWWWWWWAYYYYYY!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOooooo Remember that Jazz will NEVER DIE!

Cesar
Aug 31, 2001, 02:26 PM
<div style="width:100%;color:black;filter:fliph(color:black,di rection=45);font-size=10pt"><p align="right">!like I saiD

q: monolith is not an alieN .he's a standing ,black ,rectangular figurE</p></div>