Spotinik
Dec 14, 2002, 10:03 AM
yeah..another one of my jazz jackrabbit characters...introudcing Ionica

Pic:http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=232390

Name: Ionica
Aliases: Albinoca, Ioni.
Species: Albino Fox
Color: White
Dislikes: Pranks, Spades, Jokes, evil characters.
Dream: To become good in magic.
Description: Ionica is an albino fox, in my Jazz Jackrabbit fan fictions, she helps Jazz around in big situations, also, she's the same age as Spades, expect that she's a good charater, yep, a little short, but she is a mystic albino fox, so that's why she likes magic, also, she likes nature, which means, anyone who does a bad thing to nature, she would get angry., and, Iocnica also takes everything that is serious, SERIOUS..well..that's it!

Batty Buddy
Dec 14, 2002, 11:04 AM
Que Passa!!!!

I like albinos. Have a character who is one myself.

I also like foxes. They are one of my four favorite animals(I don't know where on the line they are, as I like all four equally.)

That said, your albino fox is the best of BOTH worlds.

Spotinik
Dec 14, 2002, 11:15 AM
Thankies! ^_^, yeah..I have just created Ionica today...thought about making her up when I was in science class..X_X

MoonBlazE
Dec 14, 2002, 02:40 PM
Your second character with a magic stone. Which reminds me of my own characters items.
Anyway, you should put up your characters here (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4751). (;

Captain Spam
Dec 14, 2002, 03:36 PM
See? A character who hates Spades and has a magic stone-like thing. That's close to someone named "Diamonds". :-)

Looks cool. The white dress really adds to the whole 'good-natured' thing, I say.

Spotinik
Dec 14, 2002, 03:40 PM
True, Ionica doesn't like Spades, she and Spades have ran into several battles many times, also, if you haven't noticed, Inoica is the same age as Spades. :D, also, wait till you see my 3rd Jazz Jackrabbit fan character, Jokes, the flying rabbit..;)

Batty Buddy
Dec 14, 2002, 03:44 PM
Que Passa!!!!

With a name like "Jokes" it sounds like I'M gonna like them.

Spotinik
Dec 14, 2002, 03:52 PM
hhe...I'm working on Jokes' pic XD, yeah..a flying rabbit..and a PILOT at one time..sounds weird huh? he doesn't need a plane at all..XD

Radium
Dec 14, 2002, 06:52 PM
Arg, I want to find something to complain about, but I can't! Your style is very good, in a cartoony way. When you draw something with anatomy, then I'll come and be nit-picky and complain about stuff!

*wanders off grumbling about how he can't seem to ruin anyones day*

Spotinik
Dec 15, 2002, 10:13 AM
well...one thing, Radium..I don't draw anatomy..I am not even supposed to do anatomy...0.0....
also, I have been drawing since I was in 1st grade, but I started drawing anthros in 2nd grade..(which means, I started drawing Jazz fanart in 2nd grade)

Radium
Dec 15, 2002, 10:45 AM
There's nothing wrong with humanoid anatomy, it's simply one of the more chalenging things to draw.

Spotinik
Dec 15, 2002, 10:47 AM
meh..but I don't like to draw anatomy stuff.....0_o..I'm just a fantasy artist, and a furry artist and a pixel artist...meeh

Radium
Dec 15, 2002, 11:07 AM
Furry art has anatomy, it's just 50-75% animal anatomy.

Spotinik
Dec 15, 2002, 11:08 AM
I know..but I don't do anatomy stuff at all....

Radium
Dec 15, 2002, 11:13 AM
I somehow belive you don't understand the definition of the word. Something with no kind anatomy at all would be a moderately animate blob of chaos, somewhat like Evil Mike.

Spotinik
Dec 15, 2002, 11:15 AM
0.o..so that is what does it mean? eh...how come I was a little un-understanding? blech...thanks for explaining that....

and..*kicks computer* *sigh* I have to deal out with this stupid computer...¬_¬*

Radium
Dec 15, 2002, 11:20 AM
I'd feel sorry for the computer if I wasn't such a cruel-hearted person.
The following is from Dictionary.com

a·nat·o·my
1. The bodily structure of a plant or an animal or of any of its parts.
2. The science of the shape and structure of organisms and their parts.
3. A treatise on anatomic science.
4. Dissection of a plant or animal to study the structure, position, and interrelation of its various parts.
5. A skeleton.
6. The human body.
7. A detailed examination or analysis: the anatomy of a crime.

Generally, in art, definition one is applied.

Spotinik
Dec 15, 2002, 11:25 AM
this, I didn't know about it before..0.o..(the anatomy defintions)

meh..and you know something? my computer is so crazy, and evil..plus, I always get a refused message..X_X

Radium
Dec 15, 2002, 11:31 AM
Basicly anatomy is anything from a stick figure having two arms to a knowladge muscles such as biceps, triceps, and quadrecepts.

I feel smart today :), I'm gunna go blow something up.

Spotinik
Dec 15, 2002, 11:32 AM
wel..you can blow that dumb computer..*points to the old computer*

c0nker raccoon
Dec 18, 2002, 01:19 PM
heh i likve it, dal.. just wanted to comment on it here as well as deviant art ;) make more!!! imma prolly make one myself too, heh....

FreeLance
Dec 18, 2002, 01:33 PM
Dal, awesome picture, but...I'm diggin the rayman styled guy more! I created me own Rayman character once...he was nifty.

Captain Spam
Dec 18, 2002, 02:12 PM
Rayman styled? Did I miss a drawing, here? I love the Rayman style...

FreeLance
Dec 18, 2002, 03:43 PM
The next image is a guy drawn in Rayman style ;)

Spotinik
Dec 19, 2002, 04:01 AM
err....if you didn't all know before, I am a Rayman fan too..and also a jazz jackrabbit fan.....:D, bleh...and what next image do you mean? the pencil animation ed one? *is confused*

also, why da heck my email alerter didn't alert me about these replies lately >.0?,

*is in process of drawing a pic* I gotsa a lot of pic ideas in my mind...@_@..

Spotinik
Dec 19, 2002, 06:24 AM
err...couldn't find a place to test if my signature works..so, I'll test it here...0.o..on a post I started

Edit: it works...yay! ^^

FreeLance
Dec 19, 2002, 08:10 AM
Yep, the pencil animated one.

Rayman is the sheezy fo' shizzle!

defalcon
Dec 19, 2002, 08:24 AM
Diggin the art dalspots. Nice sig too. :)

Rayman rocks. I only ever got up to Candyland in Rayman 1 (I was younger then tho), but I passed most of Rayman Gold, and if my computer didn't hate the CD I would have finished Rayman 2.

Noobish
Dec 19, 2002, 08:26 AM
Nicey Picture, only not Jazz looking :P But Jazz stylish ;)

Spotinik
Dec 19, 2002, 08:26 AM
well..that character in the pencil animation artwork is Agent Zero...^^..he's my rayman fan character..

Batty Buddy
Dec 19, 2002, 08:51 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Yeah- fancharacters are cool. I like yours... Strangely enough, the only ones I've ever done are for stuff NOBODY makes fancharacters for... Like Pacman.
One time I even created a Aero the Acrobat fancharacter(named Nero. He's a nutral character- not evil, but DEFINATLY not good.), but I've kind of given up hope on Aero making a comeback, so I'm reluctant to really show Nero to anyone.