PDA

View Full Version : JJ2 Hacking

Crab<TRC>
Dec 16, 2002, 11:15 AM
It all started when guy named "Bratt" joined my game. First, he left TNTs with speed about 500/s (when there were not even TNTs in the level). First i didn't do anything. But then. There appeared a white line (now i know it's called "The Laser"). I thought i gotta get it, and see what it is. Then this "Bratt" anyways left the game and i leaved searching at that when i didn't find anything. But today, some stupido(s) crashed my server with these lasers, and now i don't leave it at that. I wanna know WHAT ARE THOSE "LASERS" (and where i can get program to make em ^^) Someone answer, i know ya have answer for this.

EDIT: hmm, i was so angry when writing this that my english gone pretty crappy =)

EDIT: And i'm not stupid enought not to know they can only be achieved by cheating, thanks...

EDIT: I'm just getting mad with this, someone please tell...

BTW, someone even said the program to do 'em can be found here...

Trafton
Dec 16, 2002, 11:23 AM
First of all, your message is just screaming Derby edit. The laser is something that can only be achieved by cheating. Same with such rapidfire ammo. If you see someone using this (especially the laser, which can crash the game), just ban them.

Feline
Dec 16, 2002, 11:25 AM
How can you use the lasers in an online game?

Another Jazz 2 fan
Dec 16, 2002, 11:28 AM
I'd edit that post real quick if I were you, or you will get some MAJOR filter bypass warnings. That is a major offense.

Trafton
Dec 16, 2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by AtomicFeline
How can you use the lasers in an online game?
It can only be accomplished by changing the mode to single player (it's possible) or by using a cheat program.

And AJ2F is right - you've got several major filter bypasses there and you don't want to get Derby mad on post one.

Super Saiyan
Dec 16, 2002, 11:53 AM
And dont even try to get one of those laser-programs, I garanty you won't get much far with it.

Feline
Dec 16, 2002, 11:56 AM
Single player levels are now able to be used online????? When you play the levels, do they include baddies?

Trafton
Dec 16, 2002, 11:58 AM
Single player levels are now able to be used online????? When you play the levels, do they include baddies?
Co-op is now playable online, but that isn't what I'm talking about. There are a few programs that allow you to change to single player (not to be confused with co-op) where you can use cheats. Online co-op mode, much like offline co-op, lacks cheats. (Online co-op is also buggy, but yes, you can now play it online.)

Feline
Dec 16, 2002, 12:04 PM
So online single player is like online co-op with cheats?

Trafton
Dec 16, 2002, 12:06 PM
So online single player is like online co-op with cheats?
Pretty much. Online single player is like offline single player online and co-op like offline co-op online (except your "team mate" is all the other players.)

Crab<TRC>
Dec 16, 2002, 12:08 PM
And don't think it's that i would like to use it or cheat anyways, it's that i hate when people do em and i dont even KNOW how to do them. It makes me angry. Very angry.

Trafton
Dec 16, 2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Crab<TRC>
And don't think it's that i would like to use it or cheat anyways, it's that i hate when people do em and i dont even KNOW how to do them. It makes me angry. Very angry.
Ban them. Those programs are not something anyone needs. They are just people who aren't good enough players to actually try to play and make up with that fact by using lasers to "gain power" over others. Just ban 'em.

n0
Dec 16, 2002, 12:11 PM
They were probly using a trainer to get the Lazers (I can do it, but don't because it can crash the server). If you were so upset at them cheating and getting lazers and crashing the server, why do you want to know how to do it? Revenge?

`N0

Blackraptor
Dec 16, 2002, 12:31 PM
Dont cheat, it makes the program worse. Find their IP adress and add it to your banlist. Its THAT simple.:O ;)

Enigma
Dec 16, 2002, 12:48 PM
Unless you're desperate to be hated by all the players in a server (and banned from servers in the future), i wouldn't use the laser cheat online if i were you ;-P

Txl Kill
Dec 16, 2002, 12:53 PM
DONT HACK! HACKING = BAD! LET J2HG DO ALL THE PROGRAMMING! GO AWAY! YOUR RUINING THE FREAKING GAME! NO U CANT HAVE A LASER! YES YOUR A NOOB!

Crab<TRC>
Dec 16, 2002, 01:26 PM
Know what ? I can't ban anyone. That's a part of the problem. Everytime i try to ban my game crashes. And yes, i've tried that and this, but it still doesnt work.

It's also not about revenge, it's about principal.

And to Txl Kill, i'm not a noob. I just wanna learn.

Most i would like to talk with the programmer of that, because i could (for example) use the info to improve my current programming project (JJ2BattleBot).

ADD: Well, it looks like i dont get any help for my project here, i'll go talk to someone who understands. Bye.

Trafton
Dec 16, 2002, 01:41 PM
This is a problem that happens to me, as well, Crab. If Jazz 2 always crashes whenever you try to ban someone, the fault usually lies with a deleted file. Check your Jazz 2 folder to make sure these two files are there:

1. banlist.lst
2. banlist.txt

If they aren't there, just make a new file with that name. You don't have to put anything in there. Blank is fine. Note that it is LST in the first file, not 1ST.

Edit: Ignore people who call you a n00b. First off, it isn't an insult. It's just a way of players insulting others to make themselves feel better about their own abilities. Don't fight back. A reaction is really what they want.

MaGoo
Dec 16, 2002, 05:14 PM
Go download GameHack, now sh00.

$tilettø
Dec 17, 2002, 10:03 AM
They are just people who aren't good enough players

Thats Crap

Download GH get the crack astalavista.com

or you can get a program by emailing me ... :P
:lol:

Cpp
Dec 18, 2002, 11:40 AM
Heh! Hacking and cheating in multiplayer is easy! Doing the anti-hack/anti-cheat is the real trick (my style) ;)

Crab<TRC>
Dec 19, 2002, 03:30 AM
Actually i've already got GameHack, ArtMoney (it's better -and free), W32Dasm, SoftIce & Hiew, and i can get weapons and such, but even when i'm trying and trying, i can't find how to do lasers and few other things i've seen someone doing.
And last time, i don't wanna be some noob goin' around killing everyone with lasers and lolling, i wanna know to learn more (and also for my BB project).

Stijn
Dec 19, 2002, 06:24 AM
Talk to the J2HG guys :P

Ask link for the address, I'm not sure about it.

Krezack
Dec 19, 2002, 10:01 PM
I once hacked in dehat really cool itmes called the vbanna bomds and the sheep and thew old granny and the ming vase.They all lblew things up heaps coll. hey, can I please join Dm?i'm a really good playar and all and i don';t cheat, k? thanks, wheres the test?!!!!!!!!!!!11

Fighter
Dec 20, 2002, 06:06 AM
Krezack? Are you talking about WORMS? :p
Worms(the game) HAS banana bombs, ming vases, sheep what destroy themselves......
Who said that?