PDA

View Full Version : cuteness

c0nker raccoon
Dec 18, 2002, 12:42 PM
one of my cutest pics yet.... it's my character as a chibi thingy... drew it today in english class :P was bored..spent like 4 minuts on this :) hope you like! Kyoot Nekkid Tristar (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1040196)

Fawriel
Dec 18, 2002, 12:48 PM
Muaaahaaaahaaaaaa,this is so neat and stupidly CUTE!^-^

I wuv it!:D

(Nothing to really critique here,it's just so stupid and wuvable! ^-^ )
:D

c0nker raccoon
Dec 18, 2002, 12:50 PM
hehe thanks and all but not very nice choice of words, u know..calling it stupid and all..but ah well, thanks...

Fawriel
Dec 18, 2002, 01:04 PM
Ack,no! XD

I din't mean it to offend you...^^;;;;

But that dood looked so silly and wuvable and...you know...^_~

No offense really!^^;;

REALLY REALLY!!!! XD

I was more hoping I'd at once become friends with a new fellow artist... XD

c0nker raccoon
Dec 18, 2002, 01:09 PM
hehe well u have... your coo' ;)

Trafton
Dec 18, 2002, 03:27 PM
I'm not a big fan of anime art, but I like this. It's almost like a blend of conventianal animal drawings and anime. You should stick around and draw some more. And Piccolo didn't mean that in an insulting way - I think he meant that it was so cute and lovable that it made it kind of silly. Silly would have been a better choice of words. But then again, you know him IRL as I hear, so you can do whatever you want to him. Show mercy, though. ;)

Edit: Or maybe not, being that you're in Maryland and he's in Germany. Oh well.

Feline
Dec 18, 2002, 03:31 PM
Cute. :)

Batty Buddy
Dec 18, 2002, 04:21 PM
Que Passa!!!!

GAAAAH!!! CUTENESS... OVERLOAD...(head exploads... so he just gives a thumbs up.)

Captain Spam
Dec 19, 2002, 11:41 AM
GYAAAA! TOO CUTE CAUSE SPAM HEAD TO EXPLODE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, seriously, it's quite cute. Though, like Trafton, the anime style isn't quite my cup o' grog. Looks good, though. And cute. Bloody cute. :-)

FreeLance
Dec 19, 2002, 12:51 PM
Mmmgrog.