PDA

View Full Version : Zoonik, Zoonik- He's our guy. He can't beat Jazz, but he sure can try...

Batty Buddy
Dec 19, 2002, 11:57 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Ok... this is a little something for EVERYONE who asked the usual question whenever I brought up the story of who my favorite Jazz Jackrabbit villian is. The usual question being: "Who the heck is Zoonik?!?". Well, I finally got off my rusty-dusty and drew a picture of him just to get me artistic juices flowing again:
http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=233629

Hope that clears up the questions once and for all...
/\:lol:/\

Fawriel
Dec 19, 2002, 12:00 PM
Ooo,that guy!^^;

Never really recognized him as anything...and the fight took me a few seconds...XD

But what do you mean"his Al was stupid"?^^;;;

Oh,and...

NIce pic!;)

Batty Buddy
Dec 19, 2002, 12:23 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Well, Artificial Intelligence wise Zoonik followed a very notable pattern...

...And if you wanna get the most bang for your buck in fighting him, try taking him on at the highest difficulty setting. (Sing-songy) I bet he'll kick your BUU-uutt(/Sing-songy). He has a lot more health at that difficulty, and in three hits-your dead.

Iam Canadian
Dec 19, 2002, 02:05 PM
Zoonik...he's the boss of Muckamok right? I found him pretty easy to kill in JJ1. Good art too! Zoonik is the ultimate Sonic ripoff! :p

Haze
Dec 20, 2002, 03:01 AM
ZOONIK! My fave as well, brilliant animation though indeed a bit easy to kill off.
The ultimate sonic, tails and zool ripoff in one! ;) My favourite villian on my favourite planet.

Violet CLM
Dec 20, 2002, 11:23 AM
Zoonik is cool, but for some reason there's something about this picture I don't like.. not sure what.

Fawriel
Dec 20, 2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Unknown Rabbit
Zoonik is cool, but for some reason there's something about this picture I don't like.. not sure what.
I'd suggest the space between his legs...:roll:

Batty Buddy
Dec 20, 2002, 11:50 AM
Que Passa!!!!

I'd suggest the space between his legs...

I, honestly, didn't notice anything wrong with that at the time I drew it...

...Of course, I was only half-way paying attention to the art... The REST of me was stairing at his sprite on the computer screen trying to make sure I got it generally right.