PDA

View Full Version : C vr GB

n0
Dec 20, 2002, 11:14 PM
The crowd is split in two. One half, led by Evil Mike, is jeering at the other, which is led by Bobby AKA DizZy. Bobby's side is hurling insults at Mikes side. Derby stands in between, trying despertly to censor every personal attack without seeming biased to one side or another. Bobby has an Idea, there should be a wrestling match between their sides. There is no contest to who the contestents should be, both leaders wip out their pokie-balls. Mike tosses his Pokie Ball in, and out jumps Corn Man! Mikes side of the crowed roars! Then Bobby unleashes His contestent, the one who says "Can't catch 'em all, I'm the Ginger Bread Man!" They call in Derby as the ref, because they know that he will call everything fair. This will be the ultimate battle between the food stuffs, and will decide once and for all which is better!
Both contestents move into the Ring, the one Ring to fool them all, one Ring to blind them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness, EAT THEM!
*DING*
The Gingerbread Man and Corn Man start circling each other, sizing each other up, psycing each other out. Then Gingerbread screams at the top of his lungs in a hi squeeky voice "PEE-KA-CHU!!!" and lightning bolts fall from the sky, land on his pink icing cheeks and burn him to toast. Corn steps on top of Ginger, and Derby count to three.
*DINGDGING*
That signels the end of round one.
Bobbys side is booing, Mikes side is cheering. Bobby is feeding burn cream to Ginger, and Mike is rubbing Corn man's sholders.
*DING*
Both Ginger and Corn are faking punches at each other, testing each other. Then Corn grabs his sickle and swings at Ginger, who dodges the blade and falls backwords. Gingerbread fans think that all hope is lost, when they notice that Corn had been a little agrissive in his follow-thru and had cut himself in the leg, and had pinned himself to the padding in the ring. Derby counts to three, and Ginger wins the round.
*DINGDING*
Bobby rubbs Gingers feet, while Mike Wraps a bandage around Corn's leg.
*DING*
The pressure is on. The winner of this round will prosper, while the loser will perspire. Ginger pulls himself aginst one side of the ring, while Corn pulls himself aginst the other. They let themselfs go hurdeling towards each other, and (Derby: content edit)
*DINGDING*
The crowd goes wild! Both sides are screaming at each other. Back and forth, goes the crys of "NO FAIR!" and "WE TOLD YOU!" and "YOU CHEATED!" and "DID NOT!" with Derby running around censoring everything that I could not type here. Then Mike has an idea that he thinks could stop this nonsense, a duel!

N0B0DY: Sleep Baked edit. I had Bobby and Mike changing sides. Sorry.

<font style ="font-size:1pt;">Exactly,GodExists-Me</font>
Proudly the 113th people to join!
<font style ="font-size:1pt;">I1AM1A1CHRISTIAN<strike>
<FONT SIZE="1"><I>Last edited by Derby on December 21st, 2002 at 1:25 AM</I></font></font></p>

Violet CLM
Dec 21, 2002, 01:43 AM
This is a link. (ftp://ftp.tachyonlabs.com/pub/users/ttachyon/sam/CvsGB.jpg)

acid
Dec 21, 2002, 05:41 AM
Cool!

I remember actually posting in that thread... It was funny, until some people started taking it too seriously, and even ruining other threads in misc. stuff.

Also, at some point or another, remember, Garlic bread steaps in. Even with only two followers, it is important!:D

KRSplat
Dec 21, 2002, 01:20 PM
*Re-becomes Cornel Splat*

Trafton
Dec 21, 2002, 01:42 PM
You mustn't forget the Garlic Bread Alliance.

Batty Buddy
Dec 21, 2002, 01:54 PM
Que Passa!!!!

All I can say is I am glad to have left before the garlic alliance was formed, as I would not have been able to resist. Garlic bread, much like kryptonite, is my achilies heel, and I would have had to desert my brothers in corn to join the enemy... Curse you Garlic bread. Curse you AND your irrisistably tasty dough...

Violet CLM
Dec 21, 2002, 01:56 PM
By the way.. Mike's on Cornbread's side, not Gingerbread. You might want to fix the at least three occurances of him supporting Gingerbread (and Bobby supporting Cornbread).

4I Falcon
Dec 21, 2002, 07:15 PM
Whatever happened to banana bread? *cries*

Trafton
Dec 21, 2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by 4I Falcon
Whatever happened to banana bread? *cries*
It merged with Garlic bread.

REBECCAFATHEAD
Dec 22, 2002, 05:11 AM
mAKE ME THE BEAUDNRITIHFUL PRINCESS

Nightshade
Dec 22, 2002, 09:09 AM
Do you ever write in anything other than Caps, Rebecca/Billy whatever?

lol, that was funny, Nobody:lol: