PDA

View Full Version : Should I write someting?

Radium
Dec 22, 2002, 08:04 PM
I was thinking about writing some random stroy... but I have a lot to do... does anyone think I should?

acid
Dec 22, 2002, 08:53 PM
I said yes, the WT can always use more writers!

EDIT: On the poll, I voted yes before I noticed it said should we brutally force Radium to write instead of should I write something. It's really your choice, but I am for it.

Violet CLM
Dec 22, 2002, 08:53 PM
Such things are really your choice. I recommend saying "Sing to me, Muse, of anything you like" at random intervals, though, as it can sometimes get you inspired. Or arrested.

Radium
Dec 23, 2002, 07:23 AM
I'm not sure I get the concept of WT entirely... is it just stories or a sort of RP thing?

acid
Dec 23, 2002, 07:57 AM
The WT as I see it is where people write fanfiction about Jazz Jackrabbit. The "Can I join" posts are about saying the writer of the story can write about them, or asking the writer to write about them in the story.

I'm not sure if RPGs are allowed.

Cobra
Dec 23, 2002, 09:16 AM
Role plays are allowed if it has to do with Jazz, even if it is remotely.

And please, write.

Violet CLM
Dec 23, 2002, 01:32 PM
Stories involving or starring Jazz, Spaz, Lori, Eva, Devan, any other characters from the Jazz Jackrabbit games, or furry characters created by other members of this messageboard and/or fans of Jazz Jackrabbit. RP/RPGs are allowed, under the same restrictions as stories. Other stories or RP/RPGs, please post in the Misc. forum, or Possum Forest if they're about Skitch, other members of Skitch's world, or fans of Skitch but not Jazz (if such exist).
However, RP/RPGs take up lots and lots of little tiny posts posted in quick sucession, so I (and quite possibly others) would appreciate it if you kept such things to IRC/MSN/AIM/ICQ/Y!/Trillian/anything else on that order. Or JJ2 itself.

Ducky
Dec 25, 2002, 11:00 AM
Always glad to see another story in the 'Tavern.
*sips festive sherry*

4I Falcon
Dec 25, 2002, 03:21 PM
And/or writer of said story.

@_ยท YESH YESH, UUBLAAAA...

Ae
Oct 26, 2005, 02:17 PM
Yeah, go write some stuff.

Radium
Oct 26, 2005, 02:29 PM
Three years too late D=

Coppertop
Oct 26, 2005, 02:38 PM
Haha, just a little slow. I should probably make a "what is the WT anyway?" thread, but everyone who comes here already knows so there's really no point.

Risp_old
Oct 26, 2005, 02:47 PM
Yeah. It's like an exclusive club, except not exclusive.

Coppertop
Oct 26, 2005, 02:48 PM
Rather a club that no one wants to join. Haha. Or maybe we're more exclusive than we think.

On topic: Radium, write someting. Not something, someting. Do it.

Radium
Oct 26, 2005, 02:55 PM
Or maybe it's so exclusive because none of the newbies know what it is?

Yes, I should write someting. Maybe I'll do so tomorrow.

Coppertop
Oct 26, 2005, 04:44 PM
Finish TWFF. Or finish my story. One or the other. =P

Radium
Oct 26, 2005, 05:29 PM
I refuse to finish ATWFF. Your story on the other hand, fine, if you want.

White Rabbit
Oct 27, 2005, 02:27 AM
...darn, I didn't look at the date before I voted. :|
Well, my opinion stays because I'd prefer it if you could also work on TOU a little bit. :p

Coppertop
Oct 27, 2005, 05:35 AM
On second thought, don't you touch my stories. I'm terrified of what might happen to them. :p

Well, if you won't finish ATWFF, write something else. Please. This place is dead and I don't have time to revive it.

EDIT: And Uberbob doesn't count.