PDA

View Full Version : Should Trafton be made an admin?

Radium
Jan 2, 2003, 06:02 PM
I don't know if this is the right forum, but...

Trafton is a complete steriotype of all that is admin. Not only is he almost always on this board, but he also practices Snufuss worship (a definite sign of admin-ness). Didn't he become an admin temproarily during the spammer attacks? Anyway, does anyone else think Trafton should be an admin?

<s>I wannah be an admin...</s>

Blackraptor
Jan 2, 2003, 06:16 PM
Sure, as long as he wont annoy us and look down at us as if we are mere mortals, other than that, sure. <He always does talk like an adult to fit in>

Cobra
Jan 2, 2003, 07:12 PM
I don't worship the snufuss :P

Tik
Jan 3, 2003, 02:41 AM
I think the current admins and moddies have things under control.

Trafton
Jan 3, 2003, 12:03 PM
Well, I'm honored you nominated me and everything, but I'm not sure if I have the time and ability for being an Administrator. First off, I've never been a moderator for more than a week, so I would not have much experience in the field. Secondly, I think that there are plenty of Administrators out there already. It is true that I am online constantly, but I'd rather not be an administrator. I would probably have time for being a moderator, but there are people who would probably be better at it than I, in my opinion (Link and Paul are two fine examples.) I'm not sure whether Snufuss worship and talking like an administrator constitues grounds for a nomination, but I thank you anyway. I'd be willing to do it, but I'm not sure that I'd be the best choice for the job.

KRSplat
Jan 3, 2003, 12:22 PM
And so modest! :p

J/k. If you don't want to be an admin, then you don't have to be. Not to mention somebody who doesn't want to be one will end up unhappy. Then they would get mad. And be a bad boy. Bad boys are bad. I'll stop now.